Gour Banga University Recruitment 2017: Finally, Gour Banga University had disclosed a notification regarding the existence of vacancies in non-teaching positions. The office of Gour Banga University has left out 23 vacancies in the following posts i.e. Senior Assistant, Junior Assistant, Technical Assistant (Computer Grade-II), Secretary to Vice Chancellor and Junior Peon (Group-D). Candidates holding some work experience in clerical cadre are suitable for Gour Banga University Jobs. Educational qualification, other eligibility conditions, selection, online applications steps are available in the upcoming sections.
|Authority||Gour Banga University|
|Designation||Senior Assistant, Technical Assistant|
|Vacancy Nos||23||Last Date||10-02-2017|
|Education||12, Graduate Degree|
Gour Banga University Recruitment 2017
The University of Gour Banga has been established by the West Bengal legislative assembly. At present this University is fully funded by the Government of West Bengal. This University had delivered a job intimation notification in their website and in some of the leading newspapers. The notification conveys the message that, about 23 vacancies are required to be filled in various non-teaching positions. Aspirants who are hunting for employment in the above said category shall use this amazing chance.
Deserving candidates who have responded against Gour Banga University Recruitment 2017 are shortlisted by interview. The residents of West Bengal will only accept the benefit of reservation. Aspirants who consider themselves as eligible shall register your personal and academic qualification details in the online application form.
Designation Wise Vacancy Details:
|Sl. No||Designations||No of Vacancies||Age Limit||Salary|
|1||Senior Assistant||02||40 years||Rs.25400/-|
|3||Technical Assistant (Computer Grade-II)||03||Rs.28300/-|
|4||Secretary to Vice Chancellor||01|
|5||Junior Peon (Group-D)||14||Rs.18600/-|
Educational Profile: Except other posts, candidates applying for Technical Assistant Post must hold Diploma or certificate in Computer Hardware, Networking and Software programming. Typing skill in English is expected from the candidates applying against Secretary to Vice Chancellor Post.
- For Junior Assistant Post – 12th pass
- For Junior Peon Post – 8th Pass
- For other posts – Graduate Degree
Necessary Experience: Experienced aspirants in Office or Clerical or other related works are mainly invited to apply for the above mentioned positions.
- For Senior Assistant Post – 4 years
- For Secretary to Vice Chancellor Post – 10 years
Age Restriction: The general category candidates who wish to secure the positions indicated in the recruitment notification must attain the age between 18 to 40 years. The upper age limit is calculated as on 10th Dec 2016. The maximum age concession is admissible for aspirants who reside under SC/ ST/ BC/ PH category.
- For SC/ ST/ SC (EC)/ ST (EC) category – 5 years
- For BC category – 3 years
- For PWD/ PH category – 8 years
Recruitment Procedure: Applicants who are satisfied with the prescribed qualifications and experience are informed to attend the interview. And those who are appearing this interview will not receive the cost for the journey.
Pay Scale and Allowance: Outstanding candidates who are enrolled under various non-teaching positions will be entitled with salary and grade pay, which is listed below.
- Pay Scale for Senior/ Junior Assistant – Rs.7200-25400/-
- Pay Scale for Junior Peon – Rs.5400-18600/-
- Pay Scale for other posts – Rs.9000-28300/-
- Grade Pay for Senior Assistant – Rs.4100/-
- Grade Pay for Junior Assistant – Rs.3900/-
- Grade Pay for Technical Assistant – Rs.4400/-
- Grade Pay for Secretary to Vice Chancellor – Rs.4600/-
- Grade Pay for Junior Peon – Rs.1800/-
Application Fee: Aspirants who are applying for reserve posts should have to remit half of the amount specified for general category. The deposition of the application fee should be made through the online transaction modes such as Credit cards, debit cards and Net banking.
|Position||Fee for General category||Fee for reserved category|
|Secretary to Vice Chancellor||Rs.400/-||Rs.350/-|
How to Apply Online for Gour Banga University Recruitment 2017
The recruiting team of Gour Banga University asked to submit the applications through online, in case of deserving and interested candidates. The step by step procedure for applying is listed below,
- At first, visit the website “www.ugb.ac.in”.
- Go to, “Recruitment” tab after entering the website.
- Click on “Apply for University of Gour Banga University”
- On clicking the link, you will be redirected to a new page having applicant login box.
- In that page, hit on “Make Registration”
- It will show you the registration form for filling the essential details.
- Once you fill the details, press “Sign up” button for completing the registration process.
- Then the applicants have to fill the application form for the job you wish to apply.
- Press “Save and continue” button and upload the photograph and signature.
- If you sure the details entered in the application form are correct, then submit the application form.
- And then, click the button “Proceed to payments”.
- Finally, retain the print out of the application form for future reference.
Persons employed in Government or semi-Government or public sector undertakings shall route your applications through proper channel.
Dates to Remember
- Online registration commenced from – 10th Dec 2016
- Online registration ends on – 10th Feb 2017
Note: Candidates, who want to get hired in Gour Banga University Recruitment 2017, shall get the overall information about that in the above sections.