GMCH Chandigarh Recruitment 2017: Government Medical College and Hospital (GMCH) inviting application for closing 98 vacancies under the post of Senior Residents, Medical Officers, etc. Candidates graduated with medical degree are encouraged to send their applications for GMCH Chandigarh Recruitment 2017. This is a nice opportunity for fresh aspirants to gain experience from a governmental organization. Interested candidates can submit their applications online before the closing date. To know more about this recruitment, individuals are asked to go through the below sections.
|Organization||Government Medical College and Hospital (GMCH)|
|Post Name||Senior Residents, Medical Officers, etc|
|No of Posts||98||Last Date||21-06-2017|
|Academics||MBBS/ M.Sc/ M.D.S/ D.M/ M.Ch/ Equivalent|
|Job Type||Contract Basis|
GMCH Chandigarh Recruitment 2017
Government Medical College and Hospital located in Chandigarh is a teaching hospital of MBBS/ MD/ MS courses. It conducts Medical Educational programs for various categories of candidates working within and for individuals from various institutions & hospitals. Now it intends to engage the vacant positions in its administration with suitable candidates through GMCH Chandigarh Recruitment 2017. Selection will be done through exam and interview. Candidates will be appointed on contract basis. Placed aspirants will be offered nice remuneration packages as per their designations. Maximum engagement period is 3 years. After completion of tenure, aspirants will be terminated without any prior notice.
GMCH Chandigarh Vacancy Details:
|Sl. No||Designations||Post Nos||Age Limit||Salary|
|1.||Senior Residents||72||33 years||Rs.39100/-|
|2.||Causality Medical Officers||4|
|6.||Medical Officers/ Lady Medical Officer||4||Rs.39100/-|
|7.||Emergency Medical Officer||4|
Academic Qualification: Candidates who were graduated or post graduated in relevant Medical Degree from recognized universities can apply for current vacant positions under GMCH Chandigarh Recruitment 2017.
- For Demonstrators/ Medical Officers: MBBS/ M.Sc in Medical or PG Degree/ PG Diploma
- Other posts:MD/ M.S/ M.D.S/ D.M/ M.Ch/ Equivalent in Anaesthesiology, Cardiology, E.N.T, Dentistry, etc disciplines
Age Limit and Relaxation: Candidates graduated in MBBS should not exceed the upper age limit as specified in the above vacancies table. Age relaxation for the aspirants who have completed post doctoral degree is given below, based on designations and categories. Applicant’s age will be calculated as on the 1st January 2017.
- Age limit for Senior Residents, Causality Medical Officers jobs: 35 years
- Age limit for Demonstrators and Medical Officers posts: 33 years
- Relaxation for OBC candidates: 3 years
- Relaxation for SC/ ST and Government Servants: 5 years
- Age limit for Widows/ Divorced women’s: 35 to 40 years
Recruitment Process: The application will be verified by the GMCH authorities and they will shortlist the candidates for written exams. Shortlisted applicants list will be made available on the GMCH website.
Written exam will take place on the scheduled date. Merit list will be prepared on the basis of written exam marks. Only the aspirants who have qualified in written exam will be called for interview. Candidates are asked bring the originals and photocopies of relevant documents while appearing for interview on the scheduled date.
- Written Test
Pay Scale and Salary: Appointed contestants will be offered attractive salary along with the grade pay as per designations. Allowances are also applicable for the appointees as per Government rules.
- For Demonstrators posts: Rs.10300 to 34800/-
- Other jobs: Rs.15600 to 39100/-
- Grade pay range:Rs.5000 to Rs.6600/-
- Allowances: As per rules
Application Charges: Candidates are asked to download the prescribed SBI Challan form from the GMCH website. Applicable charges should be deposited in the “Power Jyoti” account of GMCH. Application fees paid will not be refundable in any cases.
- For SC Candidates: Rs.250/-
- For All Other Categories: Rs.500/-
- Exemption: PH persons sponsored by Employment Exchange, Chandigarh
- Payment Mode: Offline
How to Submit Application for GMCH Chandigarh Recruitment 2017
Interested candidates who met the above eligibility criterias are asked to send their applications online by following the below instructions.
- Visit the official website gmch.gov.in.
- Click on “Vacancies” and open relevant notification link.
- Fill the online application form correctly.
- Upload the scanned copy of
- “Submit” the application.
- Print the submitted online application and challan form.
After the successful completion of online applications, applicants are asked to submit the hardcopy of the application in prescribed format along with the photocopies of following documents.
- Educational Certificates
- Age proof
- Community Certificate
- Category Certificates, etc.
Application form along with the above specified particulars should reach “Director Principal, Diary & Dispatch Section, Room No.228-A, Block-D, GMCH-32, Chandigarh” through proper channel.
Dates to Remember
- Last date for submission of online application – 21st Jun 2017
- Closing date for the submission of hardcopy – 23rd Jun 2017
- Written exam date – 29th Jun 2017
- Interview dates – 5th Jul 2017 & 6th Jul 2017
Note: We have given fewer details regarding one of the new recruitment announced by GMCH for the posts of Medical Officers, Demonstrators, etc in the above section. Aspirants can refer the official notification of GMCH Chandigarh Recruitment 2017, to know about the reservation details, interview venue, etc.