GIC Recruitment 2017: General Insurance Corporation (GIC) Re has aired a recruitment notification through one of the daily newspaper and official site with the aim of enrolling young and challenging candidates below Assistant Manager Posts. Nearly 33 openings are currently available under this Officer Scale-I position. Graduate or Post Graduates with excellent academic record in their respective streams are preferred for GIC Recruitment 2017. Individuals who are looking for banking related professions can make use of this golden offer. You can get detailed explanation regarding this recruitment from the below sub headings.
|Corporation||General Insurance Corporation (GIC) Re|
|Post Name||Assistant Manager (Scale-I)|
|Degree||Graduates/ Post Graduates|
|Job Type||Regular Basis|
|Place of Posting||Mumbai|
GIC Recruitment 2017
General Insurance Corporation (GIC) is a state owned reinsurance company which is headquartered at Mumbai, India. Its branches are also located at Dubai, Kuala Lumpur, London and Moscow. At present there are about 33 positions lying below Officer Scale-I posts. Candidates who wish to get knowledge and experience in the field of reinsurance and risk management can apply for this job. Applicants have to be well-versed in computer operations because they will be working in a computerised environment only.
Graduates who desire to begin your career at this reinsurance company should qualify in several screening process of GIC Recruitment 2017. Selected candidates have to undergo probation for a period of one year and shall be offered attractive salary as per norms. Willing candidates are advised to submit their application through online only.
Designation Wise Vacancies in GIC
|Sl.No||Designation||No of Posts||Age Limit||Salary|
|1||Assistant Manager||33||30 years||Rs.49500/- pm|
Essential Qualification: Candidates who have persuaded Graduate or Post Graduates course in Engineering, Medical, Finance, IT, Law, Computer Science, etc are eligible to apply for Assistant Manager Job.
- Required Qualification – BE/ B.Tech/ MBA/ CA/ M.Sc/ LLB/ MBBS
Age Limit & Relaxation: The minimum age required to apply for this post is 21 years. However, the maximum age should not exceed 30 years as on 27th March 2017. Reserved category aspirants can get relaxation in age as per government regulations.
- Age Limit for OBC – 33 years
- Age Limit for SC/ ST/ Domiciles of J&K – 35 years
- Age Limit for PWD – 40 years
Recruitment Procedures: The details which are mentioned on the online application will be validated by the screening committee and only the satisfying candidates would be called for Written Test.
Those who are securing the minimum qualifying marks in the test would be invited for group discussion followed by interview. GD and Interview would take place on the same day. The marks obtained by the individuals in the overall rounds will be computed and a final merit list will be drawn out.
- Written Test
- Group Discussion
The total marks allotted for the above selection process will be around 200.
Compensation Packages: The appointed officials must be ready to serve anywhere in India or aboard. The monthly emoluments offered for the designees would be based upon the salary of Scale-I Officer. In additions to this pay, they are also liable to get usual allowance and other benefits in accordance to GIC rules.
- Basic Pay – Rs.32795/- pm
- Pay Scale – Rs.32795 to 62315/- pm
- Gross Pay – Rs.49500/- pm
Examination Fee: Candidates are requested to remit the fee by using online gateways such as net banking, credit or debit card. Fee paid in any other mode will not be accepted.
- Fee for General & OC – Rs.500/-
- Fee for SC/ ST/ PH/ Employees of GIC & GIPSA – No Fee
- Payment Mode – Online
How to Apply Online for GIC Recruitment 2017
Deserving candidates have to submit their application for GIC Recruitment 2017 by using the online portal of GIC Re. The detailed steps for filling the online registration form has been listed out in the below section.
- Log on to the official site of GIC i.e. “www.gicofindia.in”.
- Click on the “Careers” tab on the top of the home page.
- Then, click on the “Apply Online for Assistant Manager Post”
- On the next page, hit on the “Click Here for Registration” tab and enter all the essential details.
- After registration, a Registration no and password will be generated via sms or email.
- Use it as login credentials and fill the rest of the form.
- Press “Save & Next” option after completing each step.
- Upload the scanned copies of photo and
- After clicking the Final submit button, you will be moved to a payment window.
- Click on the payment tab and remit the fee.
- Finally hit on the “Submit”
- An application will appear in printable format.
- Download and take the printout of the form for future reference.
- Notification Released Date – 7th March 2017
- Online Registration Starts from – 8th March 2017
- Last Date for Online Registration – 27th March 2017
Note: In the above section, we have provided the details such as qualification, age, salary, etc of GIC Recruitment 2017 for the convenience of Job Seekers. To gather more information, please go through the official notice.