GETCO Recruitment 2017: A new job proposal has been scattered out from Gujarat Energy Transmission Corporation Limited (GETCO) Company with an intention of intaking some competent human resources to strengthen its workforce. This is a challenging opportunity prevailed for engineering graduates and diploma holders, but they must have acquired this education in the first trial itself. Dedicative citizens who can work for the continuous growth of organisation and can share their ideas for Company development are preferable. If readers have good Computer literacy and knowledge in Gujarati language, then below said GETCO recruitment information will be useful for you.
|Company||Gujarat Energy Transmission Corporation Limited (GETCO)|
|Post Names||Vidyut Sahayak and Plant Operator|
|Qualification||B.E/ B.Tech/ Diploma|
GETCO Recruitment 2017
Gujarat Energy Transmission Corporation Limited (GETCO) headquartered in Vadodara is engaged in the power transmission business. Now it has reached the position as one of the leading organisation in Gujarat state, by implementing its various policies/ ideas and because of potential workers. In its Field Offices, now there exists some permanent employment vacancies for Junior Engineer and Plant Operator designations.
Vacancies are more than fifty and hopeful candidates are asked to compete by submitting applications for this GETCO recruitment 2017 through internet site. For tracing the right employees amongst the appliers, mostly recruitment test will be organised by management. Widows will get a grace of 5% marks in this selection phase. Under Company jurisdiction, appointees may be transferred to any of its business units.
Designation Wise Vacancy Details
|SI. No.||Designations||No. of Posts||Age Limit||Salary|
|1.||Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Engineer) – Electrical||41||30 years||Rs.38610|
|2.||Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Engineer) – Civil||7|
|3.||Plant Operator Grade-I||17||Rs. 31300/-|
Academic Profile: Candidates who had finished the Engineering Degree and Diploma courses on full time basis in relevant streams from recognized university seems to be the eligible persons to apply for this GETCO recruitment 2017.
- For Vidyut Sahayak (Electrical) job: B.E/ B. Tech in Electrical Engineering
- For Vidyut Sahayak (Civil) post: B.E/ B. Tech in Civil Engineering subject
- For Plant Operator position: Diploma in Electrical Engineering discipline
In this qualifying examination, UR/ PH personnel’s must have obtained 60% marks and Reserved category candidates must have secured 55% marks (minimum).
Requisite Experience: Working experience seems to be mandatory only for Plant Operator position, which should be obtained after qualifying diploma in relevant stream.
- Minimum experience needed for Plant Operator post: 5 years
Age Constraints: Above tabulated upper age 30 years is the ceiled age of Unreserved category aspirants. The date used for calculating this freezed age is 4th January 2017. Relaxations are granted for some community candidates as follows.
- For SC/ ST/ SEBC/ Female candidates: 5 years
- For PH/ Ex Armed Force personnel/ Dependent of retired employees of GETCO: 10 years
Recruitment Methods: After seeing the total number of applications, GETCO will take decisions to conduct Online Test/ Interview for appliers. Contestants should also be ready to submit the requisite original credentials for verification, when demanded.
- Written Test/ Personal Interview
- Document Verification
Remunerations Offered: Depending upon the period of engagement, monthly salary will also differ. For Vidyut Sahayak post, the first two years is the probation period. Then if management is satisfied with the performance of those candidates, he/ she will be appointed on regular basis in Junior Engineer position.
The maximum salary that is applicable for each post is tabulated above. Other allowances and benefits like Personal Accident Policy, Reimbursement of TA/ DA, etc. would also be provided as per GETCO recruitment norms.
- For Vidyut Sahayak job: Rs.21550 – 23550/- (probation)
- For Junior Engineer position: Rs.17300 – 38610/-
- For Plant Operator position: Rs.13600 – 31300/-
Application Fee: All category candidates have to remit the application fee and bank charges, if he/ she wish to participate in above said selection process.
As per convenience of appliers, either through online (link given in website) or offline (download SBI Challan form) mode remit the prescribed amount of fee at account number 34701961716. Under any circumstances, fee once paid will not be given back.
- For UR SEBC/ PH personnel’s: Rs.500/-
- For SC/ ST or PH under (SC/ ST) community: Rs.250/-
- Bank Charges: Rs.60/-
- Payment Mode: Online/ Offline
How to Apply Online for GETCO Recruitment 2017
First online applications should be submitted by keen and eligible aspirants. Only upto 6.00 PM of last date this registration facility will remain open. So to avoid last minute rush, candidates can submit the applications earlier by following the general steps given below.
- Open the website page getcogujarat.com
- Then choose “Career -> View Advertisement”.
- After reading the detailed notification, go back and press the “Apply/ Login” option.
- Again click the “Apply Online” button and do the basic registration by entering the email address.
- Press the “Next” button to proceed further for filling job application.
- Upload the scanned copies of documents/ images (as applicable) and verify the entered information.
- Finally hit the “Submit” button.
- Select the mode of payment for remitting application fee and take printout copy of submitted application.
After doing online registration, following certified copies and hardcopy of registered application should be sent through RPAD/ Speed Post to “The Deputy General Manager & HOD (HR), Gujarat Energy Transmission Corporate Ltd., Corporate office, Sardar Patel Vidyut Bhavan, 9th Floor, Race course, Vadodara 390 007” with a superscription on the cover as “Application for the Post of __________ with Registration ID”.
- Academic Records
- Experience proof (as applicable)
- Age proof
- Caste certificate
- Disability/ Domicile certificate (if any), etc.
Dates to Remember
- Online registration gateway closes on – 25th Jan 2017
- Last date of fee payment in SBI bank – 30th Jan 2017
- Hardcopies should reach on or before this date – 3rd Feb 2017
Note: The regular cadre vacancies that are currently in a situation of getting filled on a reputed Company are listed on above section. To know more details about this GETCO recruitment 2017, refer the notification.