Gauhati High Court Result 2018: Gauhati High Court has recently released a notification to fill the Stenographer Grade-II and Stenographer Grade-III posts that are vacant in district courts of Assam. On 29th April 2018, written exam is going to be conducted for these posts. After exam, all candidates will be eager to know their exam results. Most of the contestants don’t know how to check Gauhati High Court Result 2018 for recruitment based exams. To help all those candidates now we are going to provide entire information about how to check Gauhati High Court Stenographer Result 2018. Aspirants having doubts in seeing written exam results can clear it by reading the below paragraphs.
|Gauhati High Court Result 2018 – Highlights|
|Authority||Gauhati High Court|
|Exam Name||Stenographer Grade-II and Stenographer Grade-III Exam 2018|
|Exam Category||Gauhati High Court Stenographer Exam for District Courts of Assam|
|Exam Type||Objective Type Exam|
|Information||Gauhati High Court Result 2018|
|Status||Provisional List Available…|
Gauhati High Court Result 2018
Gauhati High Court conducts this direct recruitment to fill the 13 Stenographer Grade-II and 84 Stenographer Grade-III posts that are vacant in district courts of Assam. Upto March 2018 applications are accepted from willing and eligible citizens of the country. Yesterday, court has announced about the written exam dates for these posts.
By analyzing the application submitted by wiling aspirants, Provisional list of candidates eligible to attend the written exam for Stenographer Grade-II and Stenographer Grade-III posts have been now published in official website of Gauhati High Court with details like Registration code, Roll Number, Name of Candidate, Gender, Category and Father’s Name.
- Only candidates whose names are indicated in provisional list shall get the admit cards for written exam.
- Applicants whose names are missing in the provisional list can brought it to the notice of A. Ajitsaria, Registrar (Admin) by email at email@example.com on or before prescribed date
After written exam, there are also more selection rounds. So, the Gauhati High Court Result 2018 for Stenographer district courts written exam will be announced soon.
Gauhati High Court Stenographer Exam Marks and Qualifying Cut offs: The written exam for Stenographer posts will be conducted on OMR sheets for a total duration of 1 ½ hours. The total marks for which exam will be conducted is given below.
|1.||English Language Proficiency||50 marks|
|2.||Official Language (Assamese)||20 marks|
|Total Marks||70 marks|
- Based on answer keys prepared for this objective type exam, the OMR answer sheets of candidates will be evaluated and marks will be awarded
- Aspirants have to take atleast 30% marks in English Language segment and 40% marks in Assamese Language segment
The Gauhati High Court Stenographer Grade 2 Result 2018 and Gauhati High Court Stenographer Grade 3 Result 2018 will be declared only for candidates those who are taking marks on or above these minimum qualifying cut offs.
Gauhati High Court Stenographer Selection Process 2018
Following are the selection rounds that should be successfully overcomed by citizens those who had applied for Stenographer (Grade 2, 3) posts that are vacant in district courts of Assam.
- Written Test
- Stenography Test
As indicated on notification, written exam will be conducted first. The exam for Stenographer Grade-III posts will be conducted in the morning session and Stenographer Grade-II posts will be conducted in the afternoon session. Within one month of conducting written exam, the results will be declared.
- Roll Numbers of candidates qualified in written exam will be published in authorized website of exam conducting authority
- The marks secured by qualified aspirants in written exam will also be published on official website of Gauhati High Court
While publishing written exam result, court will also announce about the dates and details regarding next selection round i.e. Stenography/ Skill Test. As like written exam, after stenography test court will announce the results for skill test. Then viva-voce test will be conducted for candidates who qualify in stenography skill test.
The final Gauhati High Court Result 2018 for Stenographer posts in district courts of Assam will also be published in court website with select list and wait list (if any), marks obtained by candidates in viva-voce.
- On combining the Stenography test and viva-voce marks, if aspirants obtain equal marks the one who had taken more marks in Stenography test will be given preference.
- If the mark obtained by candidates in Stenography test is also same, candidates those who are senior in age will be given preference.
Final appointment of candidates in respective posts will be done in the order of merit marks taken by contestants in overall selection rounds.
How to Check Gauhati High Court Stenographer Result 2018?
The Gauhati High Court will announce the results of each selection round for Stenographer posts in its official website. Aspirants should know their roll number to check their results. It should be rememberable that, candidates whose roll numbers are missing in the Gauhati High Court Stenographer Result 2018 PDF have been disqualified particular selection round. The general guidelines to view result are given below.
- Visit Gauhati High Court website “ghconline.gov.in”
- Go to “Recruitment” section and search for the result link
- If the link is available, click on its PDF file
- A notification page will open with details of Roll Numbers of qualified candidates and schedule of next selection round
- Check whether your Roll Number is available in that PDF
- If yes, you have qualified the particular selection round
- Save and download the page for your reference
- Roll Number
Gauhati High Court Result Date 2018
|Date of Notification||14th March 2018|
|Last date to apply online||31st March 2018|
|Written exam will be conducted on||29th April 2018|
|Written exam results will be declared on||Updated Soon…|
|Stenography Test will be conducted on||Updated Soon…|
|Results for Stenography test will be announced on||Updated Soon…|
|Viva-voce will be conducted on||Updated Soon…|
|Final results and marks will be published on||Updated Soon…|
Note: Candidates who searched for details regarding Gauhati High Court Result 2018 for Stenographer Grade-II and Stenographer Grade-III posts might have got sufficient details from above section. To know more details about the selection rounds and results, keep in touch with the official website of court.