Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2017: Hi job seekers; here in this article you can see information about the career opportunities in Gauhati High Court. It is the high court of Assam, Nagaland, Mizoram and Arunachal Pradesh. To inform about the employee needs, court releases recruitment notices in its official website frequently. Mostly to hire staffs for Typist, Copyist, Lower Division Assistant, Clerk, Stenographer, Private Secretary, etc. posts, Gauhati High Court spreads out circulars. To engage in these jobs individuals with 12th, Law graduates, etc. are eligible. For some of the posts, aspirants with typing, computer knowledge and stenography skills would be selected. Test and Interview are the recruitment methods that are mostly followed by Court.
|Latest Gauhati High Court Vacancy Notification||Vacancy||Know More|
|Gauhati High Court Notification 2017||10||Click here|
Appointments through this selection will be done in this High Court or Subordinate Courts/ Benches under its control. Sometimes, on contract basis also court hires employees. Details stated in one of the new recruitment notice scattered by court is given below.
Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2017 – 10 Law Clerk Vacancies
The Gauhati High Court (GHC) has scattered out the openings for the post of Law Clerks. Both fresh and experienced individuals are encouraged to apply for this Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2017. Candidates are asked to go through the below eligibility criterias before going to apply through proper channel.
|Court Name||The Gauhati High Court (GHC)|
|Vacancy Nos||10||Last Date||03-07-2017|
Gauhati High Court Vacancy Details:
|No.||Name of Post||Openings||Age Limit||Salary|
|1.||Law Clerks||10||38 years||Rs.10000/-|
Educational Requirements: Applicants should have successfully completed Law.
- Graduate/ Post Graduate/ Doctorate in Law
Age Limits: Candidate’s age will be calculated as on the 1st June 2016.
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Maximum age: 38 years
Recruitment Process: Applicants will be selected based on their performances in multiple selection process.
- Written Exam
- General Intelligence
Salary Offered: Appointed candidates will be offered consolidated monthly pay as given below.
How to Apply for Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2017
Online job applications have to be submitted for this Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2017. Detailed steps are given here.
- Go to the official website ghconline.gov.in.
- Click “Online Application for temporary engagement of Law Clerk”.
- Press on “New Registration”.
- Fill the required details and then click “Submit Registration”.
- Note down the registration code
- Make use of valid user id and password to log in.
- Now click on “Update Candidate Details”.
- Fill the details and then press “Update Data”
- Upload the scanned copy of photograph and signature.
- Press “Declaration check box”.
- Check whether all the informations given are correct.
- Now click “Submit Candidature”.
- Print application form and the acknowledge receipt.
- Start date for the submission of online application – 19th Jun 2017
- Last date to apply online – 3th Jul 2017
Note: As per GHC notice, 10 positions are planned to be filled for the post of Law Clerks. On the above section we have discussed the fewer details about this recruitment. Individuals can refer the official notification of Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2017, to clear doubts.