Gadag District Court Recruitment 2017: Gadag District Court has revealed some of the notifications with respect to the vacant positions recently occurred in Stenographer, Typist and Copyist-Typists designations. By referring the official circulars, 25 vacancies are calculated in total of all the posts. Matriculation or higher level of educational qualification is needed to apply for Gadag District Court posts. Similarly, equal importance is given to those candidates who are proficient in typing/ shorthand skill. More details about Gadag District Court Recruitment 2017 is updated in the below sections.
|Court Name||Gadag District Court|
|Designation||Stenographer, Typist, Copyist|
Gadag District Court Recruitment 2017
Gadag District Court in that district handles the complaints for public at District Legal Services Authority and all Taluka legal services. Presently, this court is bidding employment opportunities, especially for the aspirants holding certificate in type writing and shorthand skills. Not only this certificate is enough to apply, but also you must be a qualified student in 10th standard.
Appointment will be offered to the candidates succeeded in all the selections stages. At first, for a minimum duration of two years, appointees are treated as Probationer. Meanwhile, this probation period, candidates must have to succeed in Kannada Language Examination and Departmental Examination. To make registration for Gadag District Court Jobs, go through the guidelines section given below.
Positions Wise Vacancy Details:
|Sl. No||Positions||No of Posts||Age Limit||Salary|
Academic Profile: Apart from the typing and shorthand skill (Kannada & English), applying candidates must be qualified in Matriculation level from any recognised institution.
- For all the posts – SSLC Pass
Age Restrictions: As on the date of applying online, applicants must have attained the below listed minimum and maximum age limits.
- Minimum age for all the posts – 18 years
- Upper age for General Category – 35 years
Besides, relaxation in age will be granted for the aspirants who are claiming under reserved categories.
|SC/ ST & Category-I||5 years|
|Category II-A/ II-B/ III-A/ III-B/ other Backward classes||3 years|
|Employees in Government or Local Authority, Physically Handicapped and Widow||10 years|
|Ex-servicemen||Service rendered in army plus three years|
Recruitment Mode: Selection for the applicants will be made in accordance with the provisions of the Karnataka Subordinate courts. In order to get posting in Gadag District Court, candidates have to score good marks in skill test and interview.
Validating the documents/ certificates is also a part of this recruitment process. After getting appointment below the concerned post, you must pass the Computer Literacy Test within three months from the date of selection to confirm your appointment.
- Skill Test (Typing/ Shorthand)
- Computer Literacy Test
Documents to Submit: Attendees of selection during the time of Competitive tests/ viva voce shall produce all the original certificates along with one set of photocopies of the same.
- Online submitted application print out
- The copy of Application fee receipt/ Challan
- SSLC certificate
- Kannada & English Type Writing Senior Grade mark cards
- No Objection Certificate (In-service candidates)
- Caste certificate
- Discharge certificate
- Rural certificate
- Kannada Medium certificate
- Disability certificate
- Certificate from the concerned authority regarding displaced by the projects.
Pay Scale: In the below mentioned pay scale, appointed candidates will be treated with monthly salary. From the basic pay, the salary of the employees will be gradually increased up to the higher scale amount. Those aspirants will also accept other allowances admissible in this court.
- For all the Posts – Rs.11600-21000/-
Application Fee: There are two ways to remit the application fee i.e. Online or Offline. In online mode, you can choose credit card/ debit card/ net banking (SBI Accounts) options to pay the amount. Offline mode of fee payment means by using Challan, which can be downloaded in PDF format from the website.
- Application fee for General Category – Rs.100/-
- Application fee for Category-I/ SC/ ST – Rs.50/-
- Fee payment mode – Online/ Offline
Online Application Procedure for Gadag District Court Recruitment 2017
Al the eligible candidates shall apply in online though the link provided in the Gadag District Court website. The steps for applying is instructed below,
- Open the website link “www.ecourts.gov.in/gadag/online-recruitment”.
- With respect to the concerned notification, click on “Online Application”
- Read the instructions and hit on “Apply”
- After that, select the post you wish to apply.
- Thereafter, enter the details asked in the new application form.
- Check the details and click on “Preview” button, if required.
- Modify the filled in details by using “Edit” button or else click on “Save & Continue”
- Then enter the remaining educational details.
- If you choose the online mode to remit the fee, select “Make Payment”
- Finally hit on “Submit” button and retain the print out.
The print out of the submitted application form and copy of fee receipt/ Challan has to be preserved by the candidates till the completion of recruitment process.
|Official Notification & Apply Online||ecourts.gov.in|
- Advertisement dated on – 23rd Feb 2017
- Last date to submit online application – 3rd Apr 2017
- Last date for the payment of fee – 7th Apr 2017
Note: Aspirants who are seeking for information about Gadag District Court Recruitment 2017 shall get information from the above sections.