FSSAI Recruitment 2017: The Human Resources Department of Food Safety & Standard Authority of India (FSSAI) has let out one new announcement regarding enrollment of Managers in Consultant cadre. Applying persons must be a post graduate/ Graduate and have gained experiences in relevant field. Moreover, the engagement period will be very limited, if get selected under this contractual posts. More details about FSSAI Recruitment 2017 are summarized below.
|FSSAI Recruitment 2017 – Highlights|
|Designation||Deputy & Assistant Manager (Consultant)||Vacancies||14|
|Qualification||Graduate/ PG Degree||Application||Online|
|Selection Type||Test or interview||Job Type||Contract|
|Last Date||15-12-2017||Job Location||New Delhi|
FSSAI Recruitment 2017
Food Safety & Standard Authority of India (FSSAI) is working below Health & Family Welfare Ministry for protecting and promoting public health through regulation and supervision of food safety. On Contract basis, this authority has decided to appoint some well qualified/ experienced citizens in its Headquarter and Regional Offices. For this, applications are asked to be submitted through proper channel from those who deserve to apply for FSSAI Jobs. If get selected through this recruitment, Managers have to work in respective places where the vacancies are found in FSSAI.
|SI. No.||Designations||No. of Vacancies (tentative)|
|1.||Consultant – Deputy/ Assistant Manager (Database)||02|
|2.||Consultant – Deputy/ Assistant Manager (Java/ J2EE)||12|
Emoluments Offered: As per organization recruitment norms, employee’s monthly salary would be offered.
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for FSSAI Recruitment 2017
Necessary Education: Highly qualified candidates are necessary for the Consultant jobs existing under FSSAI organization.
- Deputy/ Assistant Manager (Consultant) – B.Tech/ Bachelors/ Masters Degree
- Deputy Manager – 7 years
- Assistant Manager – 5 years
Age Limit: Persons who wish to join on contract basis should not exceed the age, prescribed by FSSAI. If possible, candidates are considered for age relaxation.
FSSAI Recruitment Process
As per the decision of selection team, the final selection and appointment would be there in FSSAI. It may comprise of written test or interview.
How to Apply for FSSAI Recruitment 2017
Aspirants have to apply online, in order to proceed with the FSSAI application submission process. The step by step process to do the online application procedure is listed below,
- First of all, log on the official website “www.fssai.gov.in”.
- Go to career section of the website and find the official notification.
- Then, hit on “Apply Online” link available there.
- Again hit on “Apply Online” link available in the next page.
- It will open a new application form on the screen.
- Fill all the relevant details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned images of Photograph and Signature in correct JPG size.
- Check all the filled in details and hit on “Save”
- After saving the details, you can receive the “Application ID”.
- Finally view and print the application form for future reference.
|Official Notification & Apply Online||fssai.gov.in|
|FSSAI Recruitment 2017 – Dates|
|Date of publication of official advertisement||17th November 2017|
|Starting date to apply online||23rd November 2017|
|Last date to apply online||15th December 2017|
Note: The short term contract basis posts newly opened in FSSAI organization are discussed above. To know more accurate information of FSSAI Recruitment 2017 regarding experiences, places wise vacancies, etc. read the official notice linked here.