Federal Bank Recruitment 2017: In Federal Bank, some of the lucrative jobs are waiting for those who seriously preparing to enroll in banking jobs. The vacant jobs meant here is available in Clerk and Officer Designation, especially for those who possess Graduate or Post Graduate Degree. Those who acquire this academic degree don’t wait for any more time, be ready to join the Federal Bank Recruitment 2017. Information in terms of educational qualification, other eligibility criteria, selection, applying procedure etc, are discussed below.
|Bank Name||Federal Bank|
|Post Name||Clerk & Officer|
|Qualification||Graduate or PG Degree|
Federal Bank Recruitment 2017
Federal bank is one of the leading Private Sector Banks headquartered at Kerala (Aluva). It holds around thousand of branches and ATMs all over India. Now, it is on the lookout of young and dedicated banking career aspirants to team up as Officers in Scale-I and Clerk. It’s a Central Government as well as leading banking sector organization recruitment, so obviously the applicants may expect highly intensive competition. The recruitment will be in the form of online exam followed by other selection stages.
So, well in advance submit your online applications. If submitting applications in last time, sometimes you may face internet traffic so better you avoid that. The selected candidates through Federal Bank Recruitment have to execute a service agreement bond with this bank. The probation period will differ in case of aspirants deputed in the designation of Clerk or Officer either for a period of 6 months or 2 years.
Federal Bank Clerk Vacncy Details:
|Sl. No||Position||Age Limit||Salary|
Educational Qualification: In the academic year of 2016 to 2017 those who undergone Graduation or Post Graduation with 55 to 60% of marks from any recognized institution is invited to apply for Federal Bank Jobs.
- Qualification for Clerk– Graduate Degree (Science)
- Qualification for Officer – PG Degree
Age Limits: Aspirants who are not exceeded the age limits given are considered being eligible for the position of Clerk or Officer. These age limits must be reckoned as on 1st June 2017.
- Upper age for Clerk Post – 24 years
- Upper age for Officer Post – 26 years
Selection Mode: Commonly in all banking recruitments, online exams will be a part of selection. It is applicable for Federal Bank Jobs also. This online exam will be followed by a psychometric questionnaire for a maximum duration of 15 minutes. In consequent selection stages such as Group Discussion and Personal Interview, those who get selected through online exam will be admitted.
- Online exam
- Psychometric questionnaire
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
Exam Pattern: In regard of Clerk and Officer Post, the online exam questions will be drafted from the sections of Verbal Ability, Reasoning, Numerical Ability, General Knowledge, Computer Awareness and digital Banking. The maximum marks for the exam will be varied i.e. 90 marks for the post of Clerk and 150 marks for the post of Officer.
Pay Scale: Deserving aspirants who joins the Bank as Clerk or Officer will be reimbursed with the following pay scale. Along with this salary, dearness allowance, house rent allowance will also be paid as per rules of the bank in force. Allowances would be given in accordance with the place of posting.
- Pay scale for Clerk – Rs.11765-31540/-
- Pay scale for Officer –Rs. 23700-42020/-
Application Fee Details: The charge towards application should be paid in online mode through the payment gateway such as debit card or credit card or net banking. If your transaction is successful, the online application form will be generated with the payment details.
|Position Name||Category||Application fee|
Service Bond: It’s only applicable for candidates those who hired for Federal Bank Jobs. The selected candidates will have to pay an amount for a period of two years to serve in this bank.
- Agreement amount for Clerk – Rs.30000/-
- Agreement amount for Officer – Rs.50000/-
How to Apply Online for Federal Bank Recruitment 2017
Among the other modes such as postal or direct application submission, only online mode is preferred for submitting the application form. Before start to fill the online application form, applicants must keep the valid e-mail ID, mobile number and other required documents. The step by step procedure for applying is given below,
- Log on the official website “www.federalbank.co.in”.
- Pursuing that, click on “Careers”
- Under “Recruitment Process for the Post of Clerk/ Officer”, click on “Apply Online”
- It will be taken you to another page containing application form.
- Feed all the relevant details in application form and check the entire application for doing modification.
- Then upload the scanned images of photograph and signature in jpg or png format.
- At last, hit on “Submit” button and proceed for fee payment.
- Retain the hard copy of the application form for future reference.
|Apply Online||Click here|
- Opening date of online registration – 2nd June 2017
- Closing date of online registration – 16th June 2017
- Online Aptitude test date (Tentative) – 24th June 2017
Note: A lot of information in regard of Federal Bank Recruitment 2017 is summarized in the above sections. If you need more information, refer the official notification.