Federal Bank PO Recruitment 2017: Federal Bank is looking towards young and experienced bankers, to serve under the Post of Probationary Officer in Scale-I. Post Graduates who are hunting for banking career with minimum experience can utilise this latest career opportunity in Federal Bank. Also, they left a condition that the Federal Bank PO Recruitment 2017 are filled up only with Indian Citizens. Qualification, other eligibility conditions, selection, applying procedure etc are explained below,
|Bank Name||Federal Bank|
|Post Name||Probationary Officer|
|Education||Post Graduate Degree|
Federal Bank PO Recruitment 2017
Federal Bank is one of the leading Private sector banks in India, which is headquartered at Aluva, Kochi. With an intention to elaborate their growth plans and to make a team of Probationary Officers, they had let out an employment notification in their official website. Preference will be given to the Post Graduates having minimum years of experience. If not possible, Graduates are also hired for the Probationary Officer Post.
To get into the Federal Bank PO Jobs, candidates must have to succeed in multiple stages of selection. Finally, selected candidates will be on probation for a period of 2 years. Those candidates will be required to execute a service bond of Rs.50000/- for a minimum period of two years. Job dreamers in banking sector may register your applications via online.
Position and Other Details:
|Sl. No||Position||Age Limit||Salary|
|1||Probationary Officer||28 years||Rs.42020/-|
Educational Profile: Aspirants who have accomplished Post Graduate Degree or Graduate Degree with minimum 55% of marks from any recognized institution are invited to apply for the post of Probationary Officer.
- For Probationary Officer Post – Graduate or PG Degree
Necessary Experience: Applicants should have minimum one year of experience in Clerical/ Officer Cadre in scheduled commercial or cooperative banks.
- For Probationary Officer Post – One year
Age Limitation: As on the date of 1st Jan 2017, desiring candidates applying against Federal Bank PO Recruitment 2017 should have attained the age of 28 years.
- Upper age for Probationary Officer Post – 28 years
Selection Mode: As per the decision of the bank, applicants must have to clear three stages of selection. While coming for Aptitude test, candidates must bring the call letter and photo Identity Proof. For the second Phase i.e. Group Discussion and interview, only shortlisted candidates via Aptitude test is allowed.
- Aptitude Test
- Verbal Ability – 35 marks
- Logical Aptitude – 35 marks
- Quantitative/ Numerical Ability – 30 marks
- General, Socio-economic & Banking Awareness – 30 marks
- Marketing/ Sales Aptitude – 20 marks
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
Pay scale and Emoluments: Candidates who joins the bank as Probationary Officer in Scale-I will be offered with a pay scale. Besides, Dearness allowance, House Rent Allowance, CCA will be paid as per the rules of the bank. Not only that, appointees is also reimbursed with medical aid, hospitalization scheme, leave fare concession and other retirement benefits as admissible.
- Pay Scale for Staff Nurse Post – Rs.23700-42020/-
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay the application fee only in online through the payment gateway using Master/ Visa Debit or Credit Card, Net banking. On successful transaction of the fee payment, online application form will be generated with the payment details.
- Application fee for SC/ ST Category – Rs.350/-
- Application fee for General/ Other category – Rs.700/-
- Mode of fee payment – Online
How to Apply Online for Federal Bank PO Recruitment 2017
Eligible candidates who aspire to apply shall make your registration through Federal Bank website. To apply in online, candidates must possess the valid e-mail ID. For your convenience, we had listed the step-by-step procedure for applying.
- To submit application in online, log on to the bank website “www.federalbank.co.in”.
- In that website, go to “Career” page of the website.
- In that page, find the link named “Recruitment Process for the Post of Probationary Officer”.
- Under that link, click on “Apply Online”
- Read all the eligibility criteria and ensure that you are suitable.
- After filling all the details in the application form, upload the scanned images of passport size photograph and signature.
- Finally hit on “Submit” button
- After the application submission, proceed for fee payment via concerned options.
- Once the whole registration process is completed, a successful registration message will be displayed along with the Roll Number.
- At the end of the process, retain the print out of the application form for future reference.
|Apply Online||Click here|
- Initial date to submit the online application – 18th Feb 2017
- Last date to submit the online application – 28th Feb 2017
- Online Aptitude Test is scheduled on – 11th Mar 2017 (Tentative)
Note: The above all detailed sections carry the information relevant to Federal Bank PO Recruitment 2017. For more reference, read the official notification.