Federal Bank Clerk Syllabus 2017: Federal Bank of India is going to hire employees for Clerk and Officer posts, from some of the states like Gujarat, Karnataka, Goa, Tamil Nadu, Punjab, Haryana, Kerala, Maharashtra and Orissa. Already the official announcement for this recruitment has been publicized and the application submitting process is also over. First stage of selection round is a test. Most probably appliers will be called for this exam on 24th June 2017. So before that, don’t waste your time and try to sharpen your knowledge as much as possible. If you want to know in what pattern/ fields questions shall be taken, then go through the below paragraphs. Yes, we have provided the Federal Bank Clerk & Officer Syllabus, exam pattern in this article.
|Exam Name||Officer and Clerk Exam 2017|
|Exam Type||Online Exam|
|Exam Date||24th June 2017|
Federal Bank Clerk Syllabus 2017
Federal Bank is one of the major private sector commercial category bank, that is based in Kerala state. For the newly announced vacancies, bank invited applications only from young individuals graduated with science/ others and post graduates. So the questions in this recruitment based exam for Clerk & Officer positions will be equivalent to School and Degree standard.
The Federal Bank Clerk and Officer Syllabus 2017 given below will definitely help participants to fight and succeed in this aptitude test. After completion of this exam, for 15 minutes there will be Psychometric Questionnaire round. By seeing the performance of individuals in these tests, shortlisting will be done.
Aspirants thus shortlisted will be again called for Group Discussion (GD) and Interview, by issuing admit card. The overall performance of participants will be taken into account and final select list would be prepared.
- Qualification: Degree/ PG Degree
- Age Limits: 24 years (Clerk), 26 years (Officer)
- Selection Process: Aptitude Test & Psychometric Questionnaire, GD, Interview
Clerk & Officer Recruitment Exam Topics: The test for Clerk and Officer posts will be conducted online in Computers. Contestants have to carefully listen the instructions said by invigilator/ incharger, inside exam hall. Only objective type questions will display. Following are the major topics from which questions would be drafted for this upcoming Clerk/ Officer exam of Federal Bank.
- Verbal Ability/ English Language
- Logical Aptitude/ Reasoning
- Quantitative/ Numerical Ability
- General, Socio-economic & Banking Awareness
- Computer Awareness
- Digital Banking
- Marketing/ Sales Aptitude
Federal Bank Clerk & Officer Exam Pattern 2017
Multiple choices will be given for a particular question. Among that, participants have to choose the most suitable answer for each question. Depending upon number of questions you are answering correctly, your marks/ score will increase. But be alert, mark deduction applicable for ticking wrong answers. No descriptive questions would be added. The exam pattern differs based on posts as follows.
|Sections||Topics||Questions/ Marks||Time Limit|
|1||Verbal Ability/ English Language||20||1 hour|
|2||Logical Aptitude/ Reasoning||20|
|3||Quantitative/ Numerical Ability||20|
|4||General, Socio-economic & Banking Awareness||10|
- Total questions you can expect for Clerk exam is 90.
- For each correct answer 1 mark will be given (hence a total of 90 marks).
- Even for disabled persons only 60 minutes time will be given.
- About 25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
|Sections||Topics||No. of Questions/ Marks||Time Limit|
|1||Verbal Ability/ English Language||30||1 ½ hour|
|2||Logical Aptitude/ Reasoning||30|
|3||Quantitative/ Numerical Ability||30|
|4||General, Socio-economic & Banking Awareness||25|
|5||Marketing/ Sales Aptitude||20|
- About 150 questions will display.
- For correct answer 1 mark will be given (each question) and 25 marks will be reduced for marking of incorrect answer.
- Time that will be given to finish the exam is 90 minutes.
Subject Wise Syllabus for Federal Bank Clerk & Officer Exam 2017: Candidates appearing for online aptitude test of Clerk and Officer posts in Federal Bank must be aware of the following topics to score high marks. Minimum qualifying marks will be fixed only by bank authorities, later.
Verbal Ability/ English Language Syllabus:
- Synonyms & Antonyms
- Spotting errors
- Comprehension cloze test
- Passage/ Sentence completion
- Idioms & Phrases
- Subject-verb Agreement
- Arranging jumbled sentence, etc.
Syllabus for Logical Aptitude/ Reasoning:
- Coding & Decoding
- Number Series
- Data Sufficiency
- Blood Relation
- Decision making
- Passage and Conclusion
- Seating Arrangements
- Profit & Loss
- Time & Work
- Ratio & Proportion
- Relationship between numbers
- Interest, etc.
Syllabus of Quantitative/ Numerical Ability:
- Decimals & Fractions
- Time & Distance
- Boat & Stream
- Problems on trains
- Square and Cube roots
- Pipe & cistern
- Data Interpretation
- Probability, etc.
General, Socio-economic & Banking Awareness Syllabus:
- Banking & Financial Awareness
- Budget and Five year plans
- Economic News
- Reserve Bank of India norms
- National & International Events
- Books & Authors
- Other Current Affairs, etc.
Syllabus of Computer Awareness:
- Basics and History/ Evolution of Computers
- Hardware and Software
- Operating System
- Ms-Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Android and Apple related news, etc.
Digital Banking Syllabus:
- Basics of Marketing
- Marketing Strategies, Segmentation & Management
- Marketing Mix
- Developing stage of organization
- Products Life Cycle
- 4 P’s and 4 C’s of marketing, etc.
Syllabus of Marketing/ Sales Aptitude:
- Business Strategy
- Marketing basics & concepts
- New Product Development
- Consumer Behaviour
- Price determination concept
- Role in marketing, etc.
|Officia Syllabus Notification||Click here|
Federal Bank Clerk & Officer Exam 2017
In the second day of June 2017, officially bank released the notification by highlighting the vacancies available for Indian citizens in its branches, for Clerk and Officer posts. Till mid of June 2017 the applications are asked to be submitted online by interested candidates. Within 1 or 2 weeks, the exam for these jobs will commence. After that, GD and interview rounds of selection will be conducted and leading performers shall be opted for the respective posts, based on requirements.
- Positions – Clerk and Officer
- Vacancies – Not Mentioned
- Date of Notice – 2nd Jun 2017
- Examination Date – 24th Jun 2017 (tentative)
Note: Details regarding Federal Bank Clerk and Officer exam pattern, syllabus are given on above paragraphs. By referring the official notice, aspirants may get some more idea about this test.