FCSCA Jammu Kashmir Recruitment 2017: Department of Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs has released an employment notification with name as FCSCA Jammu Kashmir Recruitment 2017 for filling up 59 Vacancies of Watchman, Kandaman and Depot Assistant. Eligible Job seekers can apply for FCSCA vacancy by filling offline application form before the last date that is 25th October 2017. Candidate interested in this recruitment can find the related information in this section.
|FCSCA Jammu Kashmir Recruitment 2017|
|Position Name||Class-IV Posts||No of Openings||59|
|Qualification||10th/ 12th Standard||Application Mode||Offline|
|Selection Process||Merit List||Job Type||Permanent|
|Last Date||25.10.2017||Job Location||Jammu and Kashmir|
FCSCA Jammu Kashmir Recruitment 2017
The Department of Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs is entrusted with the responsibility of distribution of essential commodities namely Rice, Wheat, Sugar, and Kerosene Oil under the Public Distribution System. The Department implemented the National Food Security Act, 2013 in whole of the J&K State with effect from 1st of Feb, 2016 with the objective to providing access to adequate quantity of quality food at affordable prices. The Department also plays an active role in managing the supplies of other essential commodities.
FCSCA Jammu Kashmir Vacancy Details
|S.No||Name of the Post||Salary Offered||No of Vacancies|
|01||Watchman||As per the Norms in J& k State Government||38|
Eligibility Criteria for FCSCA Jammu Kashmir Recruitment 2017
Before applying for FCSCA Jammu Kashmir Recruitment 2017 the candidates must check whether they fulfill the required Eligibility criteria as specified below. If the candidate does not have the required Eligibility criteria then the applicants are rejected by the officials in FCSCA. The detailed Eligibility criteria are listed below.
- 10th/ 12th from a recognized board.
Candidate’s age should be between 18 to 40 Years as on 01-01-2017.
The Age Relaxation for different categories are listed below
- For SC/ ST/ RSA/ ALC/ OSC– 43 Years
- For Physically Challenged– 42 Years
- For Ex-Service Man– 48 Years
Candidate will be selected based on the below mentioned Process
- Weightage to be given to the marks obtained in the Matriculation: 60 Points
- Weightage to be given to the marks obtained in 10+2: 20 Points
- Marks in Interview: 20 Points
- Total Points:100
Applying Procedure for FCSCA Jammu Kashmir Recruitment 2017
The Steps involved in Application Process is listed below
- As a first step, the candidates must visit the official website jkfcsca.gov.in
- Search FCSCA Jammu Kashmir Recruitment Apply Link on the home page.
- Read the eligibility details from the Official notification.
- Click on application form link and download it.
- Take a Print out of the Application Form and enter all required details in the in FCSCA Jammu Kashmir Application Form.
- Candidates have to sent the Filled Application Form along with the attested copies of the required documents to the Address “ Assistant Director Food, Civil Suppliers & Consumer Affairs” on or before 25-10-2017 up to 4 PM.
|Official Notification & Apply Online||jkfcsca.gov.in|
|FCSCA Jammu Kashmir Recruitment 2017 – Dates|
|Starting Date to Submit Application Form||10.10.2017|
|Last Date to Submit Application Form||25.10.2017|
In this section we have discussed about FCSCA Jammu Kashmir Recruitment 2017 and their necessary details. For further Information you can also refer the Recruitment Pdf attached in this section or else visit the Official website for detailed Information.