FACT Recruitment 2017: Fertilisers and Chemicals Travancore (FACT) Limited is going to give training to Diploma/ ITI qualified citizens who are youngsters. This job related training will be carried out on disciplines/ trades like Computer, Civil, Chemical, Plumber, etc., under Apprentices Act. To start this apprentices programme immediately, in second week of March FACT has scheduled walk-in drives, for enrollments. It should be rememberable that, PWDs are having seats only under Computer field. To undergo training in other trades they are unfit, under this FACT recruitment 2017.
|Organization||Fertilisers and Chemicals Travancore (FACT) Limited|
|Positions||Technician Apprentice and Trade Apprentice|
|Vacancy Nos||53||Last Date||13-03-2017, 14-03-2017|
FACT Recruitment 2017
Fertilisers and Chemicals Travancore (FACT) Limited is a fertilizer and chemicals manufacturing Company owned by GOI. Now this organization is in an idea of hiring 53 candidates for Apprentices posts. For this, earlier registration should be done first by interested persons through proper channel. No separate call letters will be sent to those newly registered candidates. In their own interest such persons can attend the selection based test for Apprenticeship. Date and venue details are given down.
Authorities will fix about 50% weightage for their qualifying examination marks and 50% for selection test. Thus for 100% weightage a final select list will be prepared and depending upon seat availability placement shall be done. Recruited persons are going to continue as Technician/ Trade Apprentices in FACT for one/ two years period.
Post Wise Vacancy Details
|SI. No.||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Age Limit|
|A.||Technician Apprentice||23 years|
|2.||Computer Science & Engineering||1|
Necessary Education: Diploma or Industrial Training Institute certificate possessing candidates are encouraged to apply, if passed.
- For Technician Apprentice posts: Diploma in relevant subject
- For Trade Apprentice job: ITI in relevant trade
Age Limit: Before coming for FACT Walk-in drive, check your age limits as on 1st January 2017 i.e. upper age should not be more than 23 years. Based on organisation’s decision, sometimes concessions shall be given to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD persons.
Recruitment Procedure: With all requisite original as well as true copies of documents and passport size photographs, registered candidates can assemble at the notified venue on scheduled date to attend the written test for Apprentices posts, after document verification.
- Walk-in Written Test
Stipends Offered: Till completion of this training period only stipends will be given to designees, apart from Leave. Depending upon type of Apprentices posts, the stipends may vary.
- As per rules
How to Apply for FACT Recruitment 2017 Walk-in Drive
Before coming for this Walk-in mode of selection, do registration through online mode properly. For Technician Apprentice posts apply through Board of Apprenticeship Training website and for Trade Apprentices posts use Regional Directorate of Apprenticeship Training website to apply.
- Open the link mhrdnats.gov.in
- Go to “Enroll” in homepage.
- Enter requisite information one-by-one, under Student
- Enter mobile number and get OTP.
- Type the password sent to mobile number and click “Continue”.
- Then again start filling details one-by-one as asked.
- Upload the photograph or requisite document copies, wherever necessary.
- After filling each page, use “Save and Continue” button.
- Finally Submit and get ID. Also take printout copy of the page.
- Use ncvtmis.gov.in or www.apprenticeship.gov.in.
- Choose “Apprenticeship -> Apprenticeship Registration”.
- Fill the registration form and upload your passport size photograph
- Accept the declaration and press “Submit”.
- For reference you may take print of ID also.
Walk-in Venue: After getting this Student ID, with necessary credentials and registered proof attend the selection tests on scheduled date at “FACT, Udyogamandal – 683 501, Kerala”.
- Walk-in Drive for Technician Apprentice – 13th Mar 2017
- Walk-in Drive for Trade Apprentice – 14th Mar 2017
Note: The new career opportunities for Apprentices jobs and its application submission details are illustrated above. Refer the official notice for more information.