Exim Bank Recruitment 2017: Exim Bank is going to conduct a special Recruitment drive for persons belonging to the categories of Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Other Backward Classes (Non-creamy layer) and Persons with Disabilities. This Recruitment event is suitable only for the aspirants, who being a Graduate or Post Graduate in relevant field to occupy the unfilled Manager posts. Career seekers accomplishing the prescribed eligibility criteria shall utilize this banking offer. Herein, we had discussed more about Exim Bank Recruitment 2017 in certain simple steps.
|Bank Name||Exim Bank|
|Designation||Deputy Manager, Manager, Administrative Officer etc.|
|No of Posts||10||Last Date||15-04-2017|
|Qualification||Graduate or PG Degree|
|Location||Bangalore, Ahmedabad & Pune|
Exim Bank Recruitment 2017
Export-Import Bank of India is an all India Financial institution engaged in financing, facilitating and promoting India’s International trade. It plays a vital role in partnering Indian industries, particularly in small and medium enterprises. This bank now made a job proposal to fulfill the 10 vacancies in various Manager and officer Posts. Aspirants should possess excellent communication skills and having proficiency in the use of computer & internet, to get placement in Exim Bank Jobs. Apart from that, educational qualification is more important to apply.
Candidates who are seriously preparing for banking exams shall submit your resumes in online. After that, you have to qualify in two phases of selection. Chosen persons at the time of joining the bank, will have execute a personal bond for three lakhs to serve in this bank for a minimum period of three years. Educational Qualification, age, selection and other related terms are described below.
Designation Wise Vacancy Details:
|Sl. No||Designations||Post Nos||Salary|
|1||Deputy Manager (JM I)||02||Rs.42020/-|
|3||Deputy General Manager||01||Rs.66070/-|
Academic Profile: Particularly for Deputy Manager Post (Rajbhasha), applicants should have done Masters Degree in Hindi. Other Manager post requires Graduate or Post Graduate Degree in any discipline. Applicants should have secured minimum 50% of marks in the below qualifications.
- For Administrative Officer Post – Graduate Degree
- For Deputy Manager Post – Masters/ PG Degree
- For Manager & DGM Post – PG Degree
Necessary Experience: Including the basic qualification, applicants should have minimum years of experience in the respective fields.
- For Deputy Manager Post – 1 year
- For Deputy General Manager – 20 years
- For other posts – 3 years
Age Limits & Relaxation: It is a special Recruitment for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD category. The age limit set for each of those categories is listed below. Also, age relaxation of 10 years is given for the PWD category.
- Upper age for Deputy Manager – 32 years (SC/ ST)
- Upper age for Manager – 33 years for OBC & 35 years for SC/ ST
- Upper age for Deputy General Manager – 50 years (OBC)
- Upper age for Administrative Officer – 33 years (OBC)
Recruitment Method: The selection process in Exim Bank will comprise of two stages i.e. written test and interview. The date and timing for this selection will be intimated in due course. Those candidates who get shortlisted in written test will only be allowed for the final stage of personal interview.
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
Pay Scale Offered: Salary in pay scale offered for each of the positions is listed below. In addition to the basic pay, selected candidates would be eligible for allowances, perquisites and benefits as per the bank rules.
- Pay scale for Deputy Manager & Administrative Officer – Rs.23700-42020/-
- Pay scale for Manager – Rs.31705-45950/-
- Pay scale for Deputy General Manager – Rs.59170-66070/-
How to apply Online for Exim Bank Recruitment 2017
Online application form for each of the posts is available in the website of Exim bank. Interested candidates shall fill it by using the following instructions.
- To apply online, visit the website “www.exisbankindia.in”.
- Select the “Job position” link for which you are desired to apply.
- After that, click on “Register and Apply Online” link and fill the registration form.
- On successful registration, you will get the registration number and password.
- Thereafter, upload the scanned images of photograph and signature in correct dimensions.
- Check the details furnished in the application form and submit it.
- Finally, retain the print out of the application form and keep it safe until the completion of selection process.
|Apply Online||Click here|
Dates to Remember
- Online registration commenced from – 20th Mar 2017
- Last date for editing the application form – 8th Apr 2017
- Online registration ends on – 15th Apr 2017
Note: For the convenience of applicants, we had provided all the relevant information about Exim Bank Recruitment 2017 in the above sub divisions. Official notification may help you to access more information.