West Bengal SSC SLST 2017: In State Level Selection Test (SLST) manner, West Bengal Central School Service Commission (SSC) recently conveys their final discretion, for occupying enormous Headmaster/ Headmistress vacancies over the state. Their formal notification clearly notifies region wise 1749 vacancies in that post. If anyone interested to apply for West Bengal SSC SLST 2017, shall access the below requirements and online application steps.
|Commission||West Bengal Central School Service Commission (SSC)|
|Vacancy Nos||1749||Last Date||27-06-2017|
|Education||Masters Degree & B.Ed|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
WBCSSC SLST Exam 2017
West Bengal School Service Commission (SSC) has the main duty to conduct eligibility test in the stream of Teaching, familiar as State Level Selection Test (SLST). Whenever they are in necessity of Teachers or Headmasters, West Bengal SSC will releases notice in regard of that and ask the desirous persons to submit their job applications. Aspiring candidates, having dream to work in Government Schools shall grasp the opportunities, at once the trumpeted announcement reach your ears. Bachelors/ Masters Degree with B.Ed are highly preferred for such requirements and the hired employees will be treated with attractive and impressive salary & allowances. These jobs will be lucrative and don’t get tensed about your job security.
WBCSSC SLST Vacancy Details:
|Sl. No||Post Name||No of Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Headmaster/ Headmistress||1749||55 years|
Academic Qualification: In the below expected qualification, aspirants those who secured 50% marks will be preferred.
- Masters Degree & B.Ed
Necessary Experience: Persons those who acquire continuous teaching experience for last ten years are invited to apply against Headmaster/ Headmistress Post.
- Minimum experience – 10 years
Age Restriction: Without giving any special reservation, one who not exceed the upper age given below will be considered.
- Upper age – 55 years
Selection Procedure: Subjecting all the applied candidates to State Level Selection Test (SLST) comprise of following methods, final selection would be on total mark basis.
- Written exam – 60 marks
- Academic & Professional assessment – 33 marks
- Personality Test – 7 marks
Pay Scale: As per Government guidelines or rules, those who get employment through West Bengal SSC Recruitment will accept the salary on pay scale basis.
Exam Fee: Using downloaded Challan, applicants have to contact any branch of Allahabad bank to pay the specified amount in cash. Once you pay the amount, the bank will provide journal no, seal and signature on Challan. Keep it safe for future reference and visit the website after 48 hours for checking payment status.
Or else, he/ she shall do this fee transaction process at the time of online registration through the modes such as credit card/ debit card/ internet banking. Neither these two methods, a common service center i.e. SAHAJ TATHYA MITRA KENDRA is functioning for both application submission and fee payment.
- Application cost for General/ OBC category – Rs.1000/-
- Application cost for SC/ ST category – Rs.750/-
- Bank Charges – Rs.5/-
- Fee payment mode – Online/ Offline
How to Apply Online for West Bengal SSC SLST 2017
Willful candidates shall apply online through commission’s website, before the deadline fixed. By referring the below steps, you may get the overall idea about online application procedure.
- First of all, visit the website “www.westbengalssc.com”.
- Click on “Detailed notice SLST” link and get information about the recruitment.
- If you aspire to apply, click on concerned online application form link.
- Fill the newly generated application form with his/ her personal and educational information.
- Cross check all the filled in details and do changes, if necessary.
- Then, upload the scanned images of passport size photograph and signature.
- Finally submit the application form and download the bank Challan.
- Retain the hard copy of the application form for future reference.
Dates to Remember
- Date of publication of advertisement – 12th June 2017
- Starting date to apply online – 13th June 2017
- Last date to apply online – 27th June 2017
- Last date to deposit the application fee – 30th June 2017
Note: The above all sections carry the information about West Bengal SSC SLST 2017 in legible and elaborate form. For your satisfaction or any clarification, refer the official notice.