WBSSC Group C Answer Key 2017: A regional level selection test was executed few days ago by West Bengal School Service Commission (WBSSC) regarding appointment of suitable persons in Clerk places under Government aided/ Non-government aided/ sponsored Schools of state. Individuals who had passed School final/ Madhyamik or its equivalent examination are the allowed persons to take part in this test, if submitted application/ fees properly. Those Contestants might be eagerly waiting to know about WBSSC Group C Answer Key 2017. To satisfy their expectations, Commission has released the model answer keys now. Read the below paragraphs to know detaily about this key information.
|Authority||West Bengal School Service Commission (WBSSC)|
|Exam Name||WBSSC Group C Clerk Examination 2017|
|Exam Type||Objective and Offline based|
|Exam Date||5th Mar 2017|
|Material||WBSSC Group C Answer Key 2017|
WBSSC Clerk Answer Key 2017
At first only for Teachers, Headmistress and Headmaster posts, WBSSC had done recruitments/ tests. Central Commission has decided to conduct this sort of Non-Teaching posts exam (i.e. Group C/ D) on or after 2007.
On this WBSSC Clerk Non-Teaching posts examination 2017 held in different centres, multiple choice questions are asked and OMR sheets are distributed to mark responses. After competitive exams the correct answers for those questions will be let out by exam conducting authority, usually. Sometimes contestants might think he/ she had written exam well, but if the results came negative they used to shock/ blame commission for their less cut-off.
To solve this dissatisfaction or with a goal of informing that marks are awarded by following this key, model/ final answers will be published. In some cases, participants will also be given chances for submitting objections against the recruiting agency published answers.
Now also Commission has updated the WBSSC Group C Answer Key 2017, which contains/ useful in following ways.
- Exam/ Recruitment Name will be given.
- Examination Date will be mentioned.
- Year of conduct of test can be noted, for exact identification.
- Question numbers and answer options (A/ B/ C/ D) will be indicated.
- Approximate cut-off marks can be judged, on doing comparison.
WBSSC Group C Posts Selection Process 2017
The Group ‘C’ Clerical vacancies in Schools of West Bengal are going to be filled through three selection rounds. First one is the competitive examination and the second is the viva-voce like test i.e. Interview. For this round of selection, only reasonable number of contestants will be called by taking the written exam marks and number of seats into account.
Computer proficiency test is also likely to be conducted, which is just to test their typing skill/ proficiency. Medium, category and gender wise merit list will be prepared for appointment. Waiting list shall also be prepared by Central Commission and will be kept valid for certain period.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview/ Personality Test
- Computer Proficiency Test
Question Pattern: Questions for Clerk Group C examination 2017 are drafted from subjects like General Knowledge, Current Affairs, General English and Arithmetic.
- From each section 15 marks/ questions are asked.
- No descriptive questions.
- Full of objective type only.
- If applicable penalties will also be added.
How to Check Marks with WBSSC Group C Answer Key 2017
By frequently visiting the official website of West Bengal School Service Commission, contestants might be able to know the answer key release/ results of exams. Because, only in exam conducting authority’s website page these details will be updated. Within one week of execution of examination this will happen. So there is a possibility of getting answer keys before 15th of March month 2017. The steps to get this WBSSC Group C Answer Key 2017 are,
- Open the westbengalssc.com website page.
- Search for relevant answer key link.
- If available, hit on it and press the “Download” button against relevant medium/ district.
- WBSSC Group C Answer Key 2017 will be displayed.
- Save and download
For checking marks with Clerical examination answer key, candidates can make use of these guidelines.
- Compare the response that you have marked in OMR sheet and answer given as correct in key.
- Put marks for each correct answer.
- If applicable, apply penalty marks for each incorrect answer.
- Finally count the total marks that you have awarded.
- For not attended questions, no need to give/ reduce any marks.
- If the marks are found above minimum cut-off set by Commission, then you are safe for next round.
Dates to Remember
- Exam Conducted Date – 5th Mar 2017
- Answer Key Releasing Date – Within one week of exam.
Note: Lot of information about the answer key necessities and WBSSC Group C exam key getting details are illustrated above. Visit Commission’s website for more details.