WBPSC JE Previous Paper 2018: On coming February 2018, West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) has decided to conduct Junior Engineer (Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical) Recruitment Exam 2018. From now, only 2 months left for the exam. So for helping aspirants in exam preparations and to boost their confidence level, here we came with some WBPSC JE Previous Paper 2018 for JE Civil, Mechanical and Electrical exams. Individuals who prepare for exam using WBPSC Junior Engineer Previous Year Question Papers will get clear vision about the difficulty standard of questions, ideas to manage time in exam hall, etc. Aspirants can also download WBPSC JE Previous Year Papers from our website on free of cost, if necessary.
|WBPSC JE Previous Paper 2018 – Highlights|
|Exam Name||West Bengal Junior Engineer Recruitment Exam 2018 (Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical)|
|Authority||West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC)|
|Exam Type||Objective Type|
|Total Marks||200 marks|
|Material||WBPSC JE Previous Paper 2018 for JE exam Download PDF|
WBPSC JE Previous Paper 2018
WBPSC is the state government recruitment agency. Every year WBPSC conducts recruitment exam for Junior Engineer posts under Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical disciplines. Now also WBPSC released an exam notification for JE exam. Do you guys want to know about WBPSC JE 2018 upcoming exam date? Then here it is.
|Name of Post||Disciplines||WBPSC JE 2018 Exam Date|
|Junior Engineer (JE)||Civil Engineering||18th February 2018|
Already we have published WBPSC JE Syllabus 2018 in our website. But for successful exam preparation, only syllabus is not enough. That’s why we have presented this article by attaching so many WBPSC JE Previous Papers 2018. After doing preparations using syllabus, use WBPSC Junior Engineer Previous Papers to sharpen your knowledge further. Definitely success will be yours in upcoming exam. All the Best!
WBPSC JE Question Pattern 2018: WBPSC Question Paper 2018 for Junior Engineer Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical exams will be prepared on this pattern only.
|WBPSC Junior Engineer Exam Pattern 2018|
|No.||Subjects||No. of questions||Marks||Duration|
|1.||Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering (as applied by candidates)||100 questions||200 marks||2 hours|
- Exam will be most probably conducted on OMR sheets
- Objective type questions will be asked on this exam
- Questions will be on Diploma standard
- For each correct answer, 2 marks will be awarded
- No negative marks for wrong answer
WBPSC Junior Engineer Syllabus 2018: Civil Engineering candidates who had applied for WBPSC JE Recruitment 2018 must have proper knowledge on strength of materials, theory of structures, construction materials & practice, field surveying, estimating, costing & contracts, public health engineering, irrigation, roads & highways, soil mechanics & foundation engineering and civil engineering drawing to attend all questions in written exam.
From engineering mechanics, heat power, strength of materials, fluid mechanics and machines, manufacturing process, machine tools, etc questions shall be asked for WBPSC JE (Mech) Exam 2018 and from DC circuits, AC circuits, measuring instruments, power factor, motors, transformers, protective devices, earthing, battery, oscillator, etc questions will be asked for WBPC JE (Electrical) Exam 2018.
By seeing West Bengal JE Previous Paper that we have given on next section, aspirants will get some more idea about how questions will be asked from these important topics.
Download WBPSC Junior Engineer Previous Papers PDF
Based on concerned engineering field applied by candidate, download WBPSC JE Previous Question Papers from this section. By clicking WBPSC JE Previous Paper 2018 links that are given below, the old question papers will open. For downloading WBPSC Junior Engineer Previous Papers from our website, aspirants no need to login or pay money.
- WBPSC Junior Engineer Civil Previous Question Papers PDF
- WBPSC JE Previous Year Paper PDF for Mechanical
- WBPSC Junior Engineer Electrical Question Paper PDF
- WBPSC JE Previous Question Paper PDF for Electrical
- WBPSC JE Mechanical Previous Papers PDF
- West Bengal JE Previous Paper PDF for Mechanical
Instead of WBPSC JE Previous Question Papers, aspirants can also buy WBPSC Junior Engineer books from online shopping portals. Because, the WBPSC JE books will also contain lot of objective type questions (with answers) that are asked on previous exams.
Tips to Crack in WBPSC Junior Engineer Recruitment Exam 2018
Candidates who are going to appear on upcoming WBPSC JE Recruitment 2018 can follow these simple guidelines to do their exam preparations in an easier way.
- Collect question pattern, syllabus and WBPSC JE Previous Year Papers with answer solutions
- Prepare a study chart by yourself and follow it
- At the time of preparation, note down the important hints separately
- Some candidates will waste their time in a single question. To avoid that repeatedly practice using West Bengal JE Previous Papers to attend all complex questions easily. Or, to manage time in exam hall attend the well known questions first.
- To attend complex questions easily, asking shortcuts or suggestions from experts will also help aspirants to save their exam time
- Eat only healthy food and sleep on time
- Revise all the studied topics and hints atleast one day before exam
- Finding answers for WBPSC JE Model Papers or attending mock tests will also help aspirants a lot in preparations
WBPSC JE Recruitment 2018 Exam
To fill Junior Engineer posts that are vacant in directorates and offices of West Bengal Subordinate Service of Engineers, this recruitment based exam is being conducted by WBPSC, for diploma holders. Available number of vacancies will be announced soon. Followed by written examination there will be personality test for candidates who are scoring more marks on exam. Individuals performing well on personality test/ interview shall be further subjected to medical examination. Overall performance of contestants will be taken into account and suitable candidate’s names will be recommended for appointment by Commission to respective departments, atlast.
- Designation – Junior Engineer (Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical)
- Vacancies – Announced Soon…
- Qualification – Diploma
- Last Date – 3rd January 2018
- Exam Date – 18th February 2018
- Selection Rounds – Written Exam, Interview
|Official Site||Click here|
Note: From the above section aspirants might have got lot of WBPSC JE Previous Paper 2018 and useful tips to crack on Junior Engineer (Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical) exam. After exam, we will update all details about WBPSC JE Result 2018, WBPSC JE Cut Off, etc. So, keep in touch with our website.