WB TET Online Application 2017: The West Bengal Board of Primary Education (WBBPE) has published a notification for Primary Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) recently. WB TET certificate has now changed as one of the eligibility criteria to engage as a Primary Teacher in government or reputed Schools of West Bengal. So, candidates who are having passion to work as a teacher for 1st to 5th standard students in WB Schools don’t fail to write this exam. According to the source, the link to submit WB TET 2017 Application Form for Primary Teacher posts will become active from 10th October 2017. Willing aspirants have to submit WB TET Application Form 2017 within 20 days time. After that, the link for WB Primary TET Application Form 2017 will disable. To know about the minimum eligibilities and detailed procedure of submitting WB TET Online Application 2017, go through the following information.
WB TET 2017 Apply Online Dates
|WB TET Online Application 2017 – Highlights|
|Notification Released on||9th October 2017|
|WB TET Online registration starts on||10th October 2017|
|Last date for submission of WB TET Online application||29th October 2017|
|Last date for fee payment||29th October 2017|
|Admit Card for WB Primary TET exam will be issued||Atleast 2 weeks before exam|
|Date of WB TET Primary Teacher Exam||Announced Soon…|
|WB TET Primary Teacher Results will be announced on||Updated Soon…|
WB TET Online Application 2017
Eligibilities to Apply Online for WB Primary TET 2017
Following are the minimum eligibilities that should be possessed by individuals who are desiring to apply online for WB Primary TET 2017.
|1.||Qualification||Passed H.Sc./ Senior Secondary/ Equivalent with
· D.EI.Ed. (or)
· B.EI.Ed. (or)
· D.Ed. (Special Education) or
· Degree and D.EI.Ed.
|2.||Percentage of Marks||· 50% in H.Sc./ Senior Secondary/ Equivalent|
|3.||Mark Relaxation||· 5% marks relaxation – for SC/ ST/ OBC (A/ B)/ PH/ Exempted category/ Ex-SM/ DH persons|
|4.||Age Limit||· No age bar|
How to Apply Online for West Bengal Primary TET Exam 2017?
Pre-requisites to Apply for West Bengal Primary TET Exam 2017: Before sitting to apply for West Bengal TET Exam 2017 (Primary), keep the following things in your hand. Only then WB TET 2017 Online registration becomes easier for candidates.
- Valid email id and mobile number.
- Necessary original certificates for reference.
- Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking, etc. fee payment.
Scanned copies of photograph and signature: While filling WB TET Online Application Form 2017 for Primary Teacher, keep scanned copies of photograph and signature in your hand, as per specifications given below.
|· Take one recent passport size colour photograph.
· Scan image in JPG/ JPEG format.
· File size should be between 20 to 50 kb.
· Image dimension can be 300 px X 400 px.
|· Put your signature in white paper with black ink pen.
· Scan image in JPG/ JPEG format.
· File size should be between 10 to 20 kb.
· Dimension can be 300 px X 400 px.
Language Selection: In WB Primary TET Application Form 2017, there will be an option for choosing First Language and Second Language. The choices for first language will be on the basis of medium of instruction in the School and second language is English for all.
- First Language – Bengali/ Hindi/ Urdu/ Nepali/ Santhali/ Oriya/ Telugu
- Second Language – English
WB Primary TET Exam Fee: Candidates who wish to write the Primary TET Exam 2017 of West Bengal have to pay exam fee, while submitting online application. Fee once paid is non-refundable.
- Exam Fees: Rs.100/-
- Fee for SC/ ST/ PH candidates: Rs.25/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
WB Primary TET Apply Online Steps: Online applications for WB TET exam should be submitted via WBBPE online application submission website, as per guidelines that are given below.
- Go to website wbbpe.org (or) www.wbsed.gov.in.
- Click on the link “Online Application for TET-2017 (Primary) for Class I-V”.
- By clicking on that link, the wbbpeonline.in page will open.
- Click on “Register Yourself” button in homepage.
- Enter your name, email id, mobile number, gender, etc. in the registration form.
- Then press “Send OTP” button.
- One Time Password will be sent to your mobile number.
- If the OTP is not received in your mobile number within 45 seconds, the Verify OTP tab in registration page will change as “Re-Send OTP”.
- Almost for 3 times (maximum), you can resend the OTP. After that, it will lock for some time.
- Once registration is completed, system generated user id and password will be sent to your email id.
- Next, “Thank you for registration, Please login using the user id and password sent to your email id” box will appear.
- Hit the “Click here to login” link in it.
- A login page will open.
- Enter user id and password and press “Login” tab.
- On logging in, the details that you have filled in registration form will display.
- Click the “Next” tab given at the bottom of the page.
- Fill the Personal, Communication, Academic, etc. details one-by-one by clicking “Next” button.
- Then the section for uploading photograph and signature will appear.
- Hit the “Choose File” tab and upload scanned copies of photograph and signature.
- Click the “Save & Preview” tab.
- All the entered information will display.
- Aspirants who wish to do changes in entered information can click the “Back & Edit Details” tab available in bottom of the page.
- Otherwise, click the “Download Application Form” tab.
- In pdf format, the submitted application will appear.
- After downloading submitted application, “Continue for Payment” button will appear.
- It will be redirected to the Online Payment
- Exam fee information will be displayed.
- Tick the declaration checkbox and hit the “Pay Now” button.
- The Payment page will open.
- Choose the payment method and fill the card number, etc. as asked in the page.
- Then press “Pay Now” button.
- If payment is successful, the link for “Print Application Form” page will open.
- Take printout copy of it.
Forgot Password: Candidates who had already registered in WBBPE website and forgotten password follow these simple steps.
- Visit website wbbpeonline.in.
- Click the “Login here” button available under “Registered Users”.
- Click the “Forgot Password” link in the newly opening page.
- Next page will ask you to enter your user id, name, mobile number, gender and category.
- On clicking “Submit” button, if everything is okay, login information will be sent to candidate’s email id.
WB Primary TET Admit Card 2017
Atleast two or three weeks before exam, the WB Primary TET Admit Card 2017 will be issued to candidates who are submitting applications without any mistakes. Aspirants can download it from www.wbbpe.org (or) www.wbsed.gov.in websites.
Helpdesk: Aspirants who are having doubts in submitting WB TET Online Application 2017 or exam can contact over telephone number 033-2337-9313, between 11.00 AM to 4.00 PM.
Note: Aspirants might have got detailed information about how to submit WB TET Online Application 2017 without mistakes from above section. To know more about this exam, refer the official notification that is linked above.