UPSC CMS Admit Card 2017: Likewise the Combined Defence Service examination (CDS), Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has been unlaced about Combined Medical Service Examination (CMS) in the month of April 2017. CMS exam announced recently must be a motivation for such candidates did MBBS Degree and being intended to serve the people. In the last week of May 2017 itself, the online registration process had completed with large number of applicants registered there. Then what’s the next process, attending exam as well as downloading admit cards. Since the exam is coming very nearer UPSC uploads hall tickets for each and every contestants. If you get the intimation, start to download UPSC CMS Admit Card 2017 from right now onwards.
|UPSC CMS Admit Card 2017 – Highlights|
|Exam Name||UPSC CMS Exam 2017||Exam Type||Objective|
|Material||Admit Card Download||Status||Available|
|Exam Date||13th Aug 2017||Exam Phase||Single Phase|
|Authority||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)||Official Site||www.upsc.gov.in|
UPSC CMS Admit Card 2017
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is India’s central recruiting agency responsible for appointments and examinations for all Indian services. This commission is mandated by the constitution to all the union services. In posts such as ADMO, Assistant Medical Officer, Junior Scale Posts and General Duty Medical Officer, 710 vacancies are found. Only on because of this high staff demands, CMS 2017 is announced. Following that UPSC CMS Admit Card 2017 link is also now enabled in the UPSC website.
It’s very important to download this admit card, because on the concerned day of the exam candidates identity is validated by using this document only. Simply we can say, it’s a key document to enter into this UPSC exam. To download this document, some of the requirements are needed, which are explained brief in below sections. Using these requirements, we can access the admit card in hands and this voucher contains the following details.
- Name and year of the examination
- Registration ID (RID)
- Roll Number
- Candidate name
- Exam venue, date & time.
Instructions: Those who had applied and now downloaded admission certificate to attend UPSC CMS Exam 2017 shall remain in mind about all these instructions while you appear for that.
- Ensure that, you reach the venue as per the details given in the admit card.
- As per the invigilator instructions, complete all before the start of exam.
- Maintain silence inside the exam hall.
- Avoid bringing electronic gadgets inside the exam hall.
- Don’t create any misbehavior while writing the exam.
UPSC CMS Exam 2017
Qualification Required: On completion of internship after acquiring the Degree in Medical background, candidates can apply for this exam. Moreover, such appliers should meet the age criteria in addition.
- Educational Qualification – MBBS degree
- Age Limit: 32 years (Upper age)
Recruitment Process: The first part of UPSC CMS recruitment is verifying the applications send by the interested candidates. After that, eligible of them would be invited for online examination.
Aspirants who succeed in computer based exam will be called for interview or personality test. The interview/ personality test will carry 100 marks. Both the selection stages will be conducted with an intention of testing general knowledge and the ability of the applicants.
- Written exam
- Interview or personality test
Exam Pattern & Stages: As we know, CMS exam will carry two papers. All the questions in paper-I will be drafted from these subjects.
- General ability
- General medicine
And paper-II will be from these subjects,
- Gynecology & Obstetrics
- Preventive & Social Medicine
Apart from these, remaining other details about the exam is given in lists.
- Applied candidates will be subject to computer based examination.
- It is completely of objective type (Multiple Choice Questions).
- The question papers will be set in English
- Comprising of two papers, each paper carries an aggregate of 250 marks.
- Each of the exam paper will be conducted for a composite duration of two hours.
- There will have penalty for wrong answers (0.33 marks).
How to Download UPSC CMS Admit Card 2017
At instance, UPSC CMS Admit Card 2017 can be downloaded in reflection of the announcement trumpeted in the website. Mostly before two or three weeks of any of the competitive exam hall tickets or admission certificates have been uploaded. As per that CMS exam hall tickets are also issued. By feeding the online registration details such as registration ID and roll number, he/ she can grab it immediately. The line by line procedure for downloading the hall ticket is given below,
- Visit the web page “www.upsc.gov.in”.
- Click the “UPSC CDS Admit Card 2017” link rolled out in “What’s new” section of the website.
- It will be redirected to a new page.
- Then, find the link “Click Here” enabled against that.
- In another page, it will show you two options i.e. “By registration ID” and “By Roll Number”.
- Either choosing any of the options and feed RID/ Roll number and Date of birth in the login page.
- Check the details and click on “Submit”
- Immediately, your hall ticket will be downloaded in printable format.
- Candidates are strongly advised to keep a print out or soft copy of their online application form for future reference.
If any candidate does not receive any intimation in regard of e-admit card before three weeks of the commencement of exam, then he. She should at once contact the commission. You can clear your doubts by directly approaching facilitation counter located in the Commissions Office over phone numbers “011-23385271/011-23381125/011-23098543”.
|Download CMS Admit Card here||upsc.gov.in|
Dates to Remember
|UPSC CMS 2017 – Dates|
|Date of publication of advertisement||26th Apr 2017|
|Last date for submission of application||19th May 2017|
|Admit cards will be issued from||24th Jul 2017|
|Date of CMS exam||13th Aug 2017|
|Exam results will be declared on||Sep/ Oct 2017|
Note: After the narration of the recruitment notification comes earlier, here we concentrate mainly about the new release of UPSC CMS Admit Card 2017 and about the upcoming exam.