UPSC CAPF Admit Card 2017: On the 2nd week of April 2017, Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) released a recruitment notification through its official site with the intention of engaging officials below Assistant Commandant Post via Central Armed Police Force Examination (CAPF) 2017. Aspirants who are fond of civil services applied in response to this advertisement through online. As scheduled earlier, the examination is going to be held on the month of July 2017. On the same day two papers will be conducted in different sessions. In order to appear for these exams you will need UPSC CAPF Admit Card 2017. This page will offer you the steps for downloading the Admit card and other useful details about the CAPF exam.
|Commission||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Exam Name||Central Armed Police Force Examination (CAPF) 2017|
|Exam Date||23rd July 2017|
UPSC CAPF Admit Card 2017
UPSC is a legal society which is engaged in placing suitable persons below various government services through competitive exams. Like every year, this time UPSC has planned to conduct CAPF exam for appointing energetic and skillful officials below BSF, CRPF, ITBP and SSB.
As the examination date is nearing, the commission has released the UPSC CAPF Admit Card 2017 on their official site. You have to take this card with you while appearing for the exam. Without admit card, you will not be allowed to get inside the exam hall.
Along with the card you should carry the photo ID proofs like PAN Card, Voter’s ID, etc. These documents will be verified by the venue in-charge and invigilators at the time of exam. You can refer the UPSC CAPF syllabus and Model Question paper given in our site to prepare for this exam.
Here we have listed some of the information which will be provided in the online generated admit card.
- Candidate’s Photo
- Registration Number
- Roll number
- Columns for signing and Thumb impression
- Venue name
- Exam Time
- Exam Date
Things you should remember before appearing for the Exam: Candidates should never forget to carry this Admit cards at the time of CAPF exam. You have to be present half n hour before the examination. These are some of the important points you should remember before appearing for the exam.
- Carry your UPSC CAPF Admit Card 2017 along with valid photo ID proof.
- Use Black ball point pen for filling and marking answers.
- Don’t use electronic gadgets inside the exam hall.
- Don’t try to copy answers from the other participants
- Put your signature and thumb impression on the attendance sheet.
- You should remain silent inside the exam hall.
UPSC CAPF Exam 2017
This examination is conducted every year for filling up the post of Assistant Commandant in BSF, CRPF, ITBP and SSB. As said earlier, the examination will be conducted in the month of July 2017. The details like eligibility criteria, Selection process, Exam pattern, etc are mentioned in the below section.
Eligibility Criteria: Any Bachelor degree holders who are aging between 20 to 25 years are eligible to apply for this exam.
- Post name – Assistant Commandant
- Age Limit – 20 to 25 years
- Qualification – Any bachelor’s Degree
Recruitment Process: After verifying the online application, suitable applicants will be offered UPSC CAPF Admit card through online. Initially a written test will be conducted. Those who are qualifying in this test have to appear for Physical Test & Medical test. Physically fit candidates will be allowed to participate in the personal interview.
- Written Test
- Physical Standards/ Physical Efficiency Tests & Medical Standard Test
- Interview/ Personality Test
Question Pattern and Phases: There are two phases in the written examination i.e. Paper-I and Paper-II. In the paper-I, the questions will be available in English and Hindi and paper-II will be typed in English only. The exam pattern for upcoming CAPF exam has been given in the below section.
- Paper-I is Objective type and Paper-II is descriptive type.
- Two hours time will be given for Paper-I and 3 hours for paper-II.
- Both this exam will be held on the same day only.
- Objective type paper will contain 250 one mark question.
- Descriptive paper shall comprise of essay and comprehension for 200 marks.
How to Download UPSC CAPF Admit Card 2017
Candidates who have applied for CAPF exam can start to download their Admit card from now onwards. After downloading the UPSC CAPF Admit Card paste a recent passport size photo on the column give for it. On the other hand candidates should remember their registration number for grabbing their admit card.
Suppose if you forget your Register number, you can easily retrieve it by checking the email which you received during online application.
Here in the below section we have provided the step by step instruction for grabbing your admit card.
- Go to the official site of UPSC i.e. “www.upsc.gov.in”.
- Click on the “e-Admit card for CAPF Exam” link scrolling on the top of the page.
- On the next page, click on the “Click Here” link below the download e-card caption.
- Give “Yes” on the next page for moving into the next step.
- Enter your Register No, Date of Birth, security code and give Submit
- Your UPSC CAPF Admit Card will appear on a new screen.
- Down load and take the printout of the form.
Exam Venue: The CAPF Exam shall be conducted through various examination centers in India on the specified date and time. The exact centre name will be mentioned on your admit card only. Some of the regions were the exam is going to take place has been given in the below list.
- Vishakhapatnam, etc
|Download Admit card here||upsconline.nic.in|
Dates to Remember
- Date of Notification – 12th April 2017
- Last Date for Online Application – 5th May 2017
- Admit Card Release Date – July 2017
- Examination Date – 23rd July 2017
- Result Date – September 2017 (tentative)
Note: In the above section, we have made an announcement regarding the released of UPSC CAPF Admit Card for the upcoming examination. Please do visit the official site for getting frequent updates.