UGC NET e Certificate : Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is going to conduct the National Eligibility Test (NET) 2017. On behalf of University Grants Commission (UGC) CBSE conducts NET exam for about 84 subjects. The role of CBSE is to conduct exam and declare results. The final NET qualified certificates will be issued only by UGC NET Bureau, through its authorized website. Have you guys applied for UGC NET Exam 2017? Do you want to know on what basis UGC NET e-certificate will be issued to qualified candidates? Answers for your questions are explained on below paragraphs. Yes, go through the following details to know about CBSE UGC NET e-certificate 2017.
|UGC NET e Certificate 2017 – Highlights|
|Exam Name||UGC National Eligibility Test (NET)|
|Conducting Authority||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|Information||UGC NET e Certificate|
|Exam Type||OMR based exam|
|Last Date||11th September 2017|
|Exam Date||5th November 2017|
UGC NET e Certificate
University Grants Commission was set up by Indian Government. It functions under the Ministry of Human Resource Development and is responsible for coordination, determination and maintenance of higher education standards.
UGC has made NET qualification as the mandatory one for teaching graduation and post graduation level students in higher educational institutions, except for Ph.D qualified aspirants. Usually NET exam will be conducted biannual in a year. Now the second exam for the year 2017 is scheduled on November month. Interested aspirants are also asked to apply for Junior Research Fellowship in addition to Assistant Professor eligibility, if having interest and found eligible interms of age.
Individuals who are applying only for Assistant Professor eligibility will get the UGC NET e-certificate and those who are applying for JRF & Assistant Professor eligibility shall get the JRF Award Letter and UGC NET e-certificate, if qualified.
UGC NET e Certificate 2017
NET Exam has three papers. Minimum percentage of marks that should be taken by contestants in each paper of NET exam is tabulated below.
|Minimum qualifying UGC NET Cut Offs|
|NET 2017 Test papers||General category||OBC (NCL)/ PWD/ SC/ ST|
The merit list for Assistant Professor and Junior Research Fellowship will be prepared separately based on subject and category, by combining the marks taken by candidates in 3 papers of NET 2017.
Upto last NET exam, top 15% of the candidates in each subject and category are declared as qualified in exam. But on 14th July 2017, UGC released a public notice that according to the orders of Hon’ble High Court of Kerala it has revised the procedure and criteria of qualifying candidates i.e. 6% of the candidates who appear in all the three papers of UGC NET exam will be declared qualified hereafter for Assistant Professor eligibility.
- Number of slots for eligibility of Assistant Professor only will be equal to the 6% of the number of candidates who had appeared in all the three NET papers.
- From the merit list prepared for Assistant Professor eligibility, a separate merit list for the award of JRF will be prepared.
General category merit list for award of JRF will be prepared using the formula given below. Similar formula will only be used for OBC/ SC/ ST category, to calculate the subject-wise and category-wise slot distribution of JRF and Assistant Professor eligibility.
After declaration of UGC NET Result, UGC NET Bureau will issue the e certificates to qualified candidates. First and all the CBSE UGC NET e-certificate will be issued after 7 to 8 months after declaration of NET result. But nowadays, most probably within 1 week of result declaration the UGC NET e certificates will be issued. Also HRD Ministry has started an e-portal for this purpose.
How to Download UGC NET e Certificate 2017?
Aspirants who had participated and qualified in UGC NET Exam 2017 can download their NET certificates through concerned UGC website. Those who are sitting infront of Computers for UGC NET e certificate download much keep their Roll Number and Date of Birth/ Password with them (as entered in registered online application form). Only then the UGC NET e certificate download page will open. The simple guidelines to get e certificate UGC NET are given below.
- Visit the website ugcnetonline.in.
- Hit “Click here to download e-Certificate of UGC NET June 2011 onwards” link.
- The page will ask whether you have generated OTP after 15th June 2017.
- If yes, choose “Yes” option and give “Submit”.
- If no, choose “No” option and give “Submit”. A new page will open by asking you to generate password first.
- Candidates who had chosen “Yes” can enter their Roll Number, Exam Session, Password and Captcha Code in relevant boxes.
- Press “Login” option. The link to download e-Certificate will display.
- Read the instructions that display on the page and click on Download e-Certificate
- If the page asks for Document open password, enter it.
- Your UGC NET e Certificate 2017 will open.
- Candidates who had applied for Junior Research Fellowship will get the JRF Award Letter along with CBSE UGC NET e Certificate.
- Save and download
Sometimes there will be a link firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates who are unable to open their e-certificate file can contact UGC in that email address.
What to do if e-Certificate is not yet downloaded?:
Due to some reason, candidates who had participated in UGC NET exam might have failed to download their e-certificate on time. Such candidates can follow below given steps to download their UGC NET e Certificate 2017.
- Open the page ugcnetonline.in/download/.
- The Login-in Area to download UGC NET e-certificate will open.
- Enter your Roll Number, Date of Birth, Year of Exam, Session of Exam and Security Key that display in the page.
- Finally press “Submit” button.
- Your CBSE UGC NET e-certificate will open.
- Save and download
Aspirants who are not able to login into the page can write it to ugcecertificate4@gmailcom by indicating their Roll Number, Name, Date of Birth, Mother’s Name, Father’s name, Subject and Exam Center.
Non-Receipt of UGC NET e Certificate:
Candidates who didn’t get their NET certificate can report it to the “Head of Net Bureau, UGC, South Campus, University of Delhi, Benito Juarez Marg., New Delhi – 110 021”. Such candidates should send the photocopies of following documents that are attested by a Gazetted Officer without fail, in a cover letter.
- Matriculation/ High School certificates & marksheets
- Master Degree/ Provisional certificate & marksheets
- Caste certificate
- Disability certificate (if any)
On top of cover letter, don’t forget to mention your “Roll Number, Date of UGC NET Exam which you have appeared and UGC Reference Number (if you know)”.
Procedure of Issuing Duplicate UGC NET e Certificate:
Aspirants who had lost the original NET certificate can report it to University Grants Commission by submitting the following documents. On regards of this, UGC will issue duplicate UGC NET e certificate 2017 to those candidates.
- An affidavit on a judicial stamp paper (attested by competent authority) by mentioning candidate’s name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of UGC NET exam, roll number, subject, address, etc.
- Aspirants who are applying for duplicate certificate should also have to state in the affidavit that incase of discovering his/ her original NET certificate/ JRF Award Letter, he/ she will not misuse it and will return the same to NET Bureau.
- A Demand Draft drawn on favour of “Secretary, University Grants Commission, New Delhi” for 100/- payable at State Bank of India, Service Branch (Code No.7687), New Delhi.
- An FIR copy registered at Police station with attestation stamp of Class-I Gazetted Officer (bearing his/ her name, designation and official address) should also be enclosed with the affidavit and DD.
Validity Period of e Certificate UGC NET
Some of the candidates might have submitted applications for the eligibility of Assistant Professor posts only, while others have registered for Junior Research Fellowship and Assistant Professor eligibility.
Candidates who qualify in NET Exam for JRF & Assistant Professor eligibility can pursue research in their PG or related subject within 2 years of issue of JRF Award Letter by UGC. But there is no validation limit for e Certificate UGC NET that is given for Assistant Professor eligibility.
- Junior Research Fellowship – within 2 years
- Assistant Professor eligibility – No limit
After receiving UGC NET e Certificate 2017, individuals can apply for teaching jobs in leading colleges or Indian universities. After UGC NET e-certificate verification, depending upon availability of vacancies respective educational institutions will do the selection.
|Download UGC NET e Certificate 2017||Click here|
Aspirants might have got lot of information from above section regarding UGC NET e Certificate 2017 from above section. To know more keep in touch with our website.