TSPSC One Time Registration 2017: TSPSC means Telangana State Public Service Commission. This organization selects candidates for the various civil service jobs in Telangana by conducting recruitment/ exams and subject to their suitability. To apply for the job advertisements that are scattered out by TSPSC, first aspirants must have done the One Time Registration (OTR). Otherwise candidates cannot apply for their dream job in Telangana state. So for helping the new candidates who are going to apply for upcoming TSPSC recruitment and those who think OTR is a very big process, we are providing this article. Yes, in the below section you can find entire information regarding TSPSC One Time Registration 2017. Just follow it to complete the TSPSC One Time Registration 2017 Process in a successful manner.
TSPSC One Time Registration 2017
In the One Time Registration TSPSC, candidates will be asked to enter their educational qualification, communication address, photograph, signature, etc. After completing registration, the system will generate TSPSC id to registered aspirants.
So that, while applying for TSPSC government jobs in future, candidates can use the TSPSC id that they have got in One Time Registration. As you have entered all your personal details, etc. in the TSPSC One Time Registration Form itself, in the job application aspirants don’t want to fill too much of details. Only they will be asked to indicate post preference (if any) or Yes/ No questions. This will help aspirants to save their time at the time of filling application.
Aspirants have to do this TSPSC One Time Registration within 30 minutes. If you take too much time, you will be asked to complete the entire process once again. The TSPSC id will also not be generated. But once if you got TSPSC id, don’t do second registration. Then your application will be rejected.
Things to be kept at the time of TSPSC One Time Registration 2017
To finish the TSPSC one time registration successfully, contestants must have the following things in their hand. This will help aspirants to complete the registration process easier.
- Active email id and mobile number.
- Requisite original certificates for reference purpose.
- Scanned copies of photo and signature.
Photo & Signature: Aspirants have to upload scanned copies of their photograph and signature as per specifications that are given below, at the time of TSPSC One Time Registration. So keep these images in a CD/ DVD/ Pen drive with you before sitting to do TSPSC One Time Registration 2017.
How to do TSPSC One Time Registration?
By fetching above said things, sit infront of Computer to do TSPSC One Time Registration 2017. The step-by-step TSPSC One Time Registration Procedure is given below. Aspirants, follow this to do their OTR registration in a correct way.
- Open the official website of TSPSC tspsc.gov.in.
- Following page will open.
- Click the New option given against One Time Registration in homepage.
- The TSPSC One Time Registration Login page (http://tspsc.gov.in/TSPSCOTR2015/oneTimeRegistration.tspsc) will open as shown below.
- Fill the Aadhar details, Personal details and Address details that are asked.
- Next enter the educational qualification details in TSPSC One Time Registration Form.
- If you have studied any additional qualification, click “Add Qualification” tab and enter the details.
- Choose the file to upload the scanned copies of photograph and signature.
- Tick the Notification Alert as per your wish i.e. alerts for any job/ groups.
- Read and tick the declaration.
- Then click the “Preview” option.
- At the time of previewing entered information candidates can edit changes (if required).
- Then enter the verification code and press “Submit” button.
- TSPSC One Time Registration Status message will display.
- If you have registered within 30 minutes, registration successful message will appear on the screen. Also you will get the TSPSC id.
- Otherwise it will ask you to do the process again within 30 minutes.
TSPSC One Time Registration Login ID/ Forget ID: Candidates who want to know about their TSPSC ID to register for TSPSC recruitment have to follow the simple steps that are given below. This facility will be very helpful for aspirants who forget their TSPSC id.
- Go to tspsc.gov.in page.
- Click the “Know your TSPSC Id” link given under Candidate Services section in homepage.
- The following table will appear.
- Enter your Aadhar Number and Date of Birth.
- By clicking Get Details option, you will be able to know your TSPSC id.
TSPSC One Time Registration Edit Option: This option is available in the TSPSC official website. Aspirants who wish to do any changes in One Time Registration database in future can use the TSPSC One Time Registration Edit option (i.e. changing photo, adding qualification, etc). The steps are,
- Open TSPSC website tspsc.gov.in.
- Click the “Edit” option given against One Time Registration.
- Following page will open.
- Enter the TSPSC id, date of birth and captcha code in appropriate boxes and give Submit.
- The OTR form will appear.
- Candidates can do TSPSC One Time Registration Application Edit and save it.
TSPSC Application: To apply for any jobs that are advertised by TSPSC, candidates have to enter the TSPSC One Time Registration User Login id (i.e. TSPSC id) and Date of Birth. Even to pay the Online Application Processing fee/ Exam fee also, aspirants need TSPSC id. So keep the TSPSC One Time registration Login id safely.
|Official Site||Click here|
Aspirants might have got lot of information regarding TSPSC One Time Registration 2017 from above section. Visit the official website of Commission, to know more details about this initial registration process.