TSPSC Lab Technician Hall Ticket 2018: Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has previously announced a job advertisement for the selection of Lab Technician posts with a total of 200 vacancies in the month of December 2017 itself. At that time, everyone had read the information mentioned in the official notice and it is indicated that the candidates were selected based on the performance in the Written Examination. Before seven days or two weeks of the exam, TSPSC Lab Technician Hall Ticket 2018 link will be activated in the website. So, those who are preparing for the exam should be aware to download the hall ticket on correct time. The detailed information about the hall ticket and the downloading procedure is given in the below section.
|TSPSC Lab Technician Hall Ticket 2018|
|Exam Name||TSPSC Lab Technician Exam 2018|
|Material||TSPSC Lab Technician Admit Card Download|
|Exam Date||Announced soon|
|Authority||Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC)|
TSPSC Lab Technician Hall Ticket 2018
Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) is the government agency run by Telangana State government. Whenever staff requirements arise on Telangana government departments, the responsibility will be handed over to TSPSC to hire suitable aspirants for respective posts. Now the Health, Medical & Family Welfare Department urgently requires 200 staffs for Lab Technician posts. Regarding this, few months ago this Commission has released TSPSC Recruitment Notification and it invited applications from eligible candidates through online mode.
This TSPSC Lab Technician Exam 2018 is a direct recruitment announced by the commission, so that the selection can be done only based on the performance of the candidates in Written Exam. Since the selection process consists of only Written Exam, the competition among the aspirants will be high and they have to score more marks to get selected. It is necessary that the candidates have to show the Admit Card to the Invigilator at the time of Examination. Without TSPSC Lab Technician Hall Ticket 2018, no one is allowed inside the Examination Hall. If any candidates download the Hall Ticket, it will contain some of the important details as listed below,
- Name of Candidate
- Candidate’s Photograph
- Exam Venue
- Date of Exam
- Reporting Time
- Registration Number/ Roll Number
Important Things to be remembered: Candidates who are going to participate in the Written Examination of TSPSC Lab Technician Exam 2018 have to follow the below mentioned points.
- Candidate’s photograph should be clearly visible in the Admit Card
- Report the venue on time, as mentioned in the admit card
- Don’t be late in finding the exam hall
- Ask permission while you entering the exam hall
- Don’t write anything or tear the hall ticket
- Avoid bringing electronic gadgets inside the exam hall
- Canvassing in any form will be strictly prohibited
- Carry a Blue/ Black pen with you for shading the OMR sheet
- Since it is a Written Examination, fill the OMR sheet carefully without any mistakes
TSPSC Lab Technician Exam 2018
Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has announced a vacancy notification for filling the vacant positions of Lab Technician and other designations for a total of 200 posts. Here the candidates were selected by conducting a Written Examination only. Some other details related to TSPSC Lab Technician Exam 2018 is as listed below,
Eligibility Conditions: Candidates must fulfill all the eligibility requirements mentioned in the advertisement, without which their application will not be accepted and no Admit card will be issued for the particular candidate.
- Academic Qualification: Matriculation, Diploma
- Age Limit: 18 to 44 years
Selection Process: The recruitment process consists of a single stage method by organizing a Written Examination only.So that, candidates will get shortlisted based on the Merit list by calculating the corresponding cut off marks.
- Written Examination
Exam Pattern: Knowing the Exam pattern will gives as a basic idea about the type of question asked in the Written Examination. The Written Test is conducted with two papers namely paper-I and paper-II with a total of 150 marks.
|S.No||Paper||Subjects||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|2.||Paper-II||Clinical Bio-Chemistry, Clinical Microbilogy & Clinical Pathology||100||100|
- Objective type questions will be asked in the Examination
- Each question consists of 5 options and candidates have to choose one correct answer
- OMR based Exam is to be conducted
- It consists of two papers for a total of 150 marks
- Each of the questions carries one mark
- No negative marks is applicable for the exam
How to download TSPSC Lab Technician Hall Ticket 2018
Telangana State Public Service Commission has already released the Hall Ticket on 4th May 2018 for the candidates who applied for the TSPSC Lab Technician Exam 2018. Applied candidates can download their Admit Card only through online mode, therefore the candidates are advised to be ready with all the necessary information. The steps involved in downloading TSPSC Lab Technician Hall Ticket 2018 is as listed below,
- Initially candidates have to visit the Official web portal, tspsc.gov.in
- Now search for the link belongs to “TSPSC Lab Technician Hall Ticket 2018”
- Click the particular link and enter your Registration Number and Password
- Check the entered details and click on the Submit button
- Hall Ticket will be displayed on the screen
- Take a print out of the Hall Ticket and read all the instructions mentioned in it
|Download TSPSC Lab Technician Admit Card||Click Here|
Dates to Remember
|TSPSC Lab Technician Hall Ticket 2018 – Reference Dates|
|Last date to submit application form||25th February 2018|
|Date of Written Examination||11th May 2018|
|TSPSC Lab Technician Hall Ticket will be issued from||4th May 2018|
Note: In this section we have so far highlighted all the information related to TSPSC Lab Technician Hall Ticket 2018. If you want to receive the updates about other Hall Tickets of different Recruitment Exams, you are advised to write on your comment section.