TSPSC Group 2 Syllabus 2017: Every year Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) conducts competitive examination for Group-II services. Likewise this year also the TSPSC Group 2 exam is going to be conducted. Do you guys have interest to write this exam? Then start your exam preparations from now itself by making use of the TSPSC Group 2 Syllabus 2017 that we have given below. The Telangana TSPSC Group 2 Exam Syllabus 2017 that we have given in this article is the exact syllabus that is prescribed by exam conducting authority. So if you do TSPSC Group-II exam preparations according to this study material, definitely you can succeed. All the Best Wishes!
|TSPSC Group 2 Syllabus 2017 – Highlights|
|Exam Name||Telangana Group-II Exam 2017||Exam Category||Group 2 posts in various departments of Telangana|
|Material||TSPSC Group 2 Syllabus 2017 Download PDF||Exam Phase||Written Exam (4 papers)|
|Exam Date||Announced Soon…||Exam Type||Objective type|
|Authority||Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC)||Official website||www.tspsc.gov.in|
TSPSC Group 2 Syllabus 2017
Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) was set by government to handle the recruitment activities for various civil service posts in Telangana. The Group-II Services General Recruitment is one among that, which will be conducted for hiring aspirants for the Municipal Administration Sub Service, Commercial Tax Sub Service, Endowments Department, Handlooms & Textiles Department, etc.
Written Exam is the first round of selection for Group-II recruitment. This exam will be conducted in offline mode by TSPSC (i.e. on OMR sheets). Applying candidates shall be issued with admit cards to participate in Group 2 exam, atleast 7 to 15 days before exam date.
In TSPSC Group 2 examination, some candidates may qualify due to luck. But almost 95% of the aspirants will pass due to proper exam preparations. Luck will not help you all the time. So, put all your efforts and start your exam preparations from now itself. The latest TSPSC Group 2 Exam Pattern 2017 and TSPSC Group 2 Syllabus 2017 that we have given below will be helpful for you.
Major Topics of TSPSC Group 2 Exam 2017: There will be four papers in TSPSC Group 2 Exam 2017. The four papers are,
- General Studies & General Abilities
- History, Polity & Society
- Economy & Development
- Telangana Movement & state formation
For all these four papers, questions will be drafted from the topics that are mentioned in official Telangana State Group 2 Exam Syllabus 2017.
New TSPSC Group 2 Exam Pattern 2017
In this section, aspirants can find the latest TSPSC Group 2 Exam Pattern 2017. This pattern gives idea about the duration, marks and number of questions that will be asked on Group-II written exam.
|TSPSC Group 2 Exam Pattern 2017|
|Papers||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1||General Studies & General Abilities||150 questions||150 marks||2 ½ hours|
|2||History, Polity & Society||150 questions||150 marks||2 ½ hours|
|3||Economy & Development||150 questions||150 marks||2 ½ hours|
|4||Telangana Movement & state formation||150 questions||150 marks||2 ½ hours|
|Total||500 questions||500 marks||10 hours|
- Exam will be conducted in OMR
- Only objective type questions would be asked.
- Each question carries 1 mark.
- No negative marks are applicable for wrong answer.
Blind candidates who are using scribe in TSPSC Group-II Exam 2017 shall get 10 minutes extra time per hour and aspirants with locomotor disability, cerebral palsy shall get 20 minutes extra time per hour in exam.
Attending all those 500 questions and securing 500 marks is not that much difficult, if you do your exam preparations correctly. Do you want to take full marks in Telangana Group 2 exam? Then study according to the TSPSC Group 2 Exam Syllabus 2017-18 that is given on next paragraph.
Detailed TSPSC Group 2 Exam Syllabus 2017
Depending upon Group 2 exam paper, the Telangana Group 2 Syllabus 2017 differs. Aspirants taking good percentage marks in each paper shall only be shortlisted for the final round of selection which is personality test. So, now you take the decision whether you have to crack in exam or not. If yes, do your exam preparations according to the TS Group 2 Syllabus 2017 that is tabulated below. If no, luck will help you. All the Best!
|Telangana Group 2 Exam Syllabus 2017|
|General Studies & General Abilities
|History, Polity & Society
|· Regional, National & International current affairs
· International relations and events
· India’s achievements in Science and Technology
· Environmental issues
· Disaster Management – Prevention and Mitigation Strategies
· Geography of Telangana, India and World
· History and Cultural Heritage of India
· Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana
· Policies of Telangana State
· Social Exclusion, Rights, Issues and Inclusive Policies
· Logical Reasoning
· Analytical ability and Data interpretation
· Basic English
|I. Socio-Cultural History of India and Telangana (50 marks):
· Salient features of Indus Valley Civilization
· Advent of Islam and the establishment of Delhi Sultanate
· The Mughals
· Advent of Europeans
· Socio-Cultural conditions in Ancient Telangana
· Rise of Socio-Religious Reform Movements in the 19th Century
· Rise of Socio-Cultural Movements in Telangana
· SalarJung Reforms Social system and social conditions
· Foundation of AsafJahi Dynasty
II. Overview of the Indian Constitution and Politics (50 marks):
· Evolution and new challenges of Indian Constitution
· Fundamental Rights
· Distinctive features of Indian Federalism
· Union and State Governments
· Rural and Urban Governance with special reference to the 73rd and 74th Amendments
· Electoral System
· Judicial system in India
· Special provisions for SC, ST, BC, Women and Minorities
· Welfare Mechanism for Enforcement
III. Social Structure, Issues and Public Policies (50 marks):
· Salient features of Indian society
· Inequality and Exclusion
· Peasant’s Movements, Tribal movements, BC Movements
· Dalit Movements, Environmental Movements, Women’s Movements
· Regional Autonomy Movements, Human Rights Movements
· Affirmative Policies for SCs, STs, OBC, Women, Minorities, Labour, Disabled and Children
· Poverty Alleviation Programme
· Telangana specific social issues like child labour, farmer’s & weaver’s distress, etc.
|Economy & Development
|Telangana Movement & state formation
|I. Indian Economy: Issues and Challenges (50 marks)
· Concept and relationship between growth and development
· Measures of economic growth (National Income)
· Poverty and Unemployment
· Planning in Indian economy
· Inclusive Growth – NITI Aayog
II. Economy and Development of Telangana (50 marks)
· Telangana Economy in undivided Andhra Pradesh (1956-2014) – Deprivations, Finances, Employment and Under Development
· Land reforms in Telangana
· Agriculture and allied sectors
· Industry and service sectors
III. Issues of Development and Change (50 marks)
· Development Dynamics
· Regional and social inequalities
· Land Acquisition Policy; Resettlement and Rehabilitation
· Economic reforms
· Sustainable development, etc.
|I. The idea of Telangana (1948-1970) – 50 marks
· Historical background
· Hyderabad state in independent India
· Demand for employment of local people and City College incident & its importance
· Reasons for the formation of States Reorganization Commission (SRC) under Fazal Ali in 1953
· Formation of Andhra Pradesh, 1956
· Violation of Employment and Service Rules
· Formation of Telangana Praja Samithi and Course of Movement
II. Mobilisational phase (1971 -1990) – 50 marks
· Court judgements on Mulki Rules
· Jai Andhra Movement and its consequences
· Six Point Formula1973 and its Provisions
· Rise and spread of Naxalite Movement, causes and consequences
· Rise of regional parties in 1980’s and changes in the political, socio-economic and cultural fabric of Telangana
· Liberalization and privatisation policies in 1990’s and their consequences
· Political and ideological efforts
III. Towards Formation of Telangana State (1991-2014) – 50 marks
· Public awakening and Intellectual reaction against discrimination
· Establishment of Telangana Rashtra Samithi in 2001
· Role of Political Parties-TRS, Congress, B.J.P., Left parties, T.D.P., M.I.M and others
· Cultural Revivalism in Telangana, other symbolic expressions in Telangana Movement
· Parliamentary Process; UPA Government’s stand on Telangana
· Non-Cooperation Movement; Million March, etc.
This is the official scheme and syllabus for recruitment to the posts of Group-II services that has been let out by TSPSC. Aspirants who wish to download TSPSC Group 2 Syllabus PDF of all the four papers can use the link that is given below. For downloading TSPSC Group 2 Study Material, aspirants no need to login or pay fee.
|Download Telangana PSC Group-II Syllabus pdf||Click here|
TSPSC Group 2 Exam 2017
Usually TSPSC conducts Group-II exam to hire suitable aspirants for Municipal Commissioner Grade-III, Assistant Commercial Tax Officer, Sub Registrar, Extension Officer, Prohibition & Excise Sub Inspector, Assistant Development Officer, Executive Officer, etc. Details about the vacancies will be updated soon.
- Designation – Municipal Commissioner, Asst. Commercial Tax Officer, etc.
- Exam Date – Announced Soon…
Note: Candidates who searched for the TSPSC Group 2 Syllabus 2017 and its actual exam pattern might have got it from above section. To know about detailed TSPSC Group 2 Exam Syllabus 2017-18, refer the official link that we have given in this article.