TSPSC AEO 2017: Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) is going to conduct one new recruitment for Grade-II Agriculture Extension Officer (AEO) posts. Candidates waiting for government job opportunity after finishing their studies in Agriculture field can avail this golden opportunity. According to TSPSC AEO Notification 2017, maximum number of AEO posts found vacant in Agriculture department of Telangana is 851. Within one or two days, the link for application submission will become active. Candidates who are satisfying with the conditions prescribed for TSPSC AEO 2017 recruitment can make an attempt by submitting their job applications via online before deadline. Go through the information that is narrated below, to know more about this latest recruitment.
|TSPSC AEO 2017 – Highlights|
|Authority||Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC)|
|Designation||Agriculture Extension Officer (AEO)|
TSPSC AEO 2017
Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) functions below Government of Telangana. Actually this body was created by the constitution of India to select suitable aspirants for various civil service posts that are vacant in Telangana, according to the merits of applicants and rules of reservation.
Due to employee requirements arised in Agriculture and Co-operation departments of Telangana under Subordinate services category, TSPSC has divulged one general recruitment notification recently. According to TSPSC AEO 2017 Recruitment notification, vacancies are currently found open in Karimnagar, Adilabad, Khammam, Warangal, etc. districts of the state.
- Candidates willing to serve anywhere in Telangana should only have to apply for this TSPSC Agricultural Extension Officer Grade 2 Recruitment 2017.
- Qualification based appointments will be done for AEO posts that are vacant in respective districts of Telangana.
Salary of Telangana AEO Posts
Candidates selected for Agriculture Extension Officer posts under Agriculture and Co-operation Departments will get salary and other admissible allowances based on state government orders, from time to time.
- Salary of Telangana AEO posts: Rs.22460 to 66330/- + admissible allowances
Eligibilities to Apply for TSPSC AEO 2017
- Qualification: Graduates or Diploma holders are eligible to apply for TSPSC AEO 2017. Qualification obtained from recognized institution or university will only be accepted.
- Passed B.Sc Agriculture (or)
- B.Sc in Dry Land Agriculture (Vocational) (or)
- Diploma in Agriculture Polytechnic (Seed Technology/ Plant Protection/ Organic farming, etc.)
- Age Limits: Individuals falling within following age limits are only eligible to apply for TSPSC AEO Recruitment 2017.
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Maximum age: 44 years
- Age Relaxations: Candidates belonging to following categories may get relaxations in age limit as per government orders, to engage on Telangana AEO posts.
- SC/ ST/ PWDs, etc.
TSPSC AEO Selection Process 2017
Agriculture Extension Officer Recruitment that is being conducted by TSPSC will comprise of the following selection stages.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview/ Document Verification
Applying candidates shall be first invited for a written examination by TSPSC. Contestants who are scoring good percentage of marks in the written exam shall be shortlisted and invited for a Personal Interview. The communication skills and knowledge of candidates in agriculture field will be analyzed through these selection stages. Finally, merit based appointment will be done, after document verification.
How to Submit Application for TSPSC AEO 2017?
Application/ Examination Fee: To participate in TSPSC AEO Recruitment 2017, candidates should pay the examination fee through online mode at the time of application submission. Fee once paid is non-refundable in any cases.
- Exam & Application Fee: Rs.220/-
- Service Charges: as applicable
- Payment Mode: Online
Applying Procedure: Online applications should be submitted for 851 AEO jobs that are vacant in Telangana. Keep valid email id, mobile number and scanned copies of photograph, signature, etc. with you and sit to apply for TSPSC AEO 2017. The guidelines for submitting TSPSC AEO Application is given below.
- Go to TSPSC website tspsc.gov.in.
- Click the “New” option given against One Time Registration in homepage.
- TSPSC One Time Registration Form will open.
- Fill the Aadhar, Personal, Address and qualification details in registration form.
- Then choose file to upload scanned copies of photograph and signature.
- Tick the declaration checkbox and press “Preview” button.
- At the time of previewing you can edit changes in the entered information.
- Finally press “Submit” button.
- Candidates will be asked to do the registration once again, if they take more than 30 minutes to complete registration process.
- TSPSC reference id will be generated, if your registration is successful.
- Using TSPSC id and date of birth, login into the link to submit application for 851 AEO posts.
- Fill the exam center, etc. details one-by-one.
- Check the entered information and “Submit” it.
- The link for making online fee payment will open.
- Choose the payment option and do the transaction successfully.
- Also, take printout copy of submitted application, fee receipt for reference purposes.
|Official Notification & Apply Online||tspsc.gov.in|
TSPSC AEO Important Dates
|TSPSC AEO 2017 – Dates|
|Commencing date of online registration||13th October 2017|
|Last date for submission of online application||31st October 2017|
|Date of Written Examination||21st November 2017|
|Admit cards will be issued||Atleast 2 weeks before exam date|
|Written Exam results will be declared on||Updated soon…|
|Interview Date||Updated soon…|
Note: In the above section we have provided details regarding one of the latest TSPSC AEO 2017 recruitment. Those who want to know more information about this recruitment can refer the official notification.