TSPSC AEE 2017: Have you guys completed Civil Engineering course? Then an exciting career is waiting for you in Telangana state. It is absolutely a government job that is found vacant under Rural Water Supply & Sanitation Department (RWS & S) of Telangana. Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) is the recruitment conducting authority. Assistant Executive Engineer is the post for which recruitment is being conducted. So, interested aspirants register your bio-data on or before 16th December 2017 through TSPSC website by paying requisite amount of fees. Both male and female aspirants can apply for these latest Telangana Civil Engineer jobs, subject to their willingness and eligibilities. Detailed information about TSPSC AEE 2017 Recruitment is given below. Just go through it.
|TSPSC AEE 2017 – Highlights|
|Exam Name||Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil) Exam 2017|
|Authority||Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC)|
|Qualification||B.E/ B.Tech/ Equivalent|
|Application Type||Online mode|
|Exam Date||Announced Soon…|
|Exam Type||Objective Type|
TSPSC AEE 2017 Exam Notification
Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) is the state government recruitment agency. Due to vacancies reported by Rural Water Supply & Sanitation Department of Telangana government, TSPSC has now taken steps to conduct this Assistant Executive Engineer recruitment. AEE Notification 2017 TSPSC was divulged on 17th November 2017. As per the notice, following vacancies currently exist under AEE posts.
|Notification Number||Name of Post||Department||Vacancies|
|64/ 2017||Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil)||Rural Water Supply & Sanitation Department (RWS & S)||Zone V: 123|
|Zone VI: 154|
|Total AEE Vacancies||277 (tentative)|
AEE Salary in Telangana 2017
Candidates going to be recruited for Assistant Executive Engineer posts in Rural Water Supply & Sanitation Department will get salary in the following range. By referring TSPSC AEE Notification 2017 PDF, here we have mentioned the AEE Salary in Telangana.
- AEE Salary in Telangana: Rs.37100 to 91450/- + admissible allowances
Eligibilities to Apply for Telangana AEE Exam 2017
- Qualification: Aspirants having interest to write TSPSC AEE Exam 2017 must have obtained following qualification from recognized institution.
- BE Degree in Civil Engineering
- Age Limits: According to AEE Notification 2017 in Telangana, the minimum and maximum age limits required to apply for 277 latest openings are given below. The age limits for TSPSC AEE 2017 Exam will be computed as on 1st July 2017.
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum: 44 years
- Age Relaxations: Individuals exceeding upper age limit of 44 years will get relaxations to apply for TSPSC AEE Exam 2017, if they fall under any of these categories.
- Retrenched temporary employees in state census dept.: 3 years
- Ex-SM/ NCC Instructors: 3 years + Length of service
- State govt. employees: 5 years + length of regular service (except TSRTC, corporations, municipalities, etc. employees)
- SC/ ST/ BCs: 5 years
- PWDs: 10 years
TSPSC AEE (Civil) 2017 Selection Procedure
As per TSPSC AEE Notification PDF, individuals submitting applications for TSPSC AEE recruitment 2017 will be issued with TSPSC AEE Admit Card 2017 for a written exam first. TSPSC AEE Exam 2017 will be conducted either on Computer based mode or offline mode. Next to exam, there will be interview. Selection for Assistant Executive Engineer posts in Rural Water Supply & Sanitation Department will be done by counting the exam and interview marks together.
- Online/ OMR based Exam
- Personality Assessment Test (Interview)
TSPSC AEE (Civil) 2017 Exam: TSPSC AEE Exam Date 2017 will be announced soon. As per AEE Notification 2017 TSPSC, the Telangana AEE Exam 2017 for Rural Water Supply & Sanitation Department will be conducted in the following pattern.
|TSPSC AEE Exam Pattern 2017 (Civil)|
|Paper||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1||General Studies & General Abilities||150 questions||150 marks||150 minutes|
|2||Civil Engineering||150 questions||300 marks||150 minutes|
Personality Assessment Test/ Interview: Aspirants will be called for interview on the basis of community/ category-wise merit marks in exam (i.e. in the ratio of 1: 2). At the time of interview, original certificates of candidates will also be verified.
- AEE (Civil) Interview: 50 marks
TSPSC AEE (Civil) Selection 2017: According to TSPSC AEE Notification 2017 PDF, the minimum qualifying marks for selection differs based on category as follows.
- SC/ ST/ PH category: 30%
- BC category: 35%
- OC category: 40%
If necessary, Commission will relax these minimum qualifying marks for Scheduled Tribe/ Scheduled Caste/ Backward Class/ Physically Handicapped candidates.
TSPSC AEE 2017 Appointment: AEE Notification 2017 in Telangana says, candidates will be selected and allotted to respective service/ departments by considering the following factors.
- As per their rank in the merit list prepared by Commission
- Availability of vacancies
- Zonal preference said by contestants
How to Submit TSPSC AEE Application 2017 for 277 Vacancies?
TSPSC AEE 2017 Fees: Online applications have to be submitted for Assistant Executive Engineer posts in Rural Water Supply & Sanitation Department. After submitting application, aspirants have to pay application as well as examination fee through online payment gateway given on TSPSC website. Details of fees and exemption are given below.
|Particulars||Non-refundable Fee/ Mode|
|Online Application Fee||Rs.200/-|
|Exam Fee Exemption||Unemployed candidates in age group of 18 to 44 years, SC, ST, SC (A), PWDs of Telangana|
|Service Charges||As applicable|
|Payment Mode||Online: SBI ePay|
TSPSC One Time Registration 2017: To fill TSPSC AEE (Civil) Application Form 2017, aspirants have to do OTR registration first. If you are not registered earlier, aspirants can follow the simple steps that are given below to do TSPSC One Time Registration.
- Open the website www.tspsc.gov.in.
- Click “One Time Registration -> New” option available in homepage.
- The TSPSC Registration form will open.
- Fill requisite information like Aadhar, personal, qualification details, etc. in it.
- Choose file to upload scanned images of your photograph and signature.
- Read the declaration and tick it.
- Click “Preview” tab and check the details that you have entered.
- Edit, if any changes should be done.
- After verification, enter the code that appear and press “Submit” button.
- TSPSC One Time Registration Status message will display.
- On successful registration you will get TSPSC id.
TSPSC AEE Apply Online 2017: After doing OTR registration, submit TSPSC AEE Application Form 2017 without any mistakes, before deadline. The TSPSC AEE Apply Online 2017 guidelines are given below.
- Read the TSPSC AEE Notification 2017 PDF.
- Click “Application Submission for Notification no. 64/ 2017 Assistant Executive Engineer” link available on homepage.
- Current active notifications will display with “Application Submission” link.
- Click TSPSC AEE Apply Online link.
- Enter your TSPSC id and Date of Birth in appropriate boxes.
- Fill the verification code box and hit “Proceed” button.
- The TSPSC AEE Online Application 2017 will open.
- Fill the requisite details in application and “Submit” it.
- SBI ePay payment gateway will open.
- Remit the fee and download the TSPSC AEE Application 2017 in PDF format.
TSPSC AEE Apply Online and Exam Date 2017
|TSPSC AEE Notification 2017 PDF released on||17th November 2017|
|Online applications can be submitted from||24th November 2017|
|Last date for TSPSC AEE Apply Online||16th December 2017|
|Last date for fee payment||16th December 2017|
|TSPSC AEE Exam Hall Ticket Download||7 days before exam|
|AEE Exam Date 2017 TSPSC||Updated Soon…|
|TSPSC AEE Result 2017 will be announced on||Updated Soon…|
Note: Candidates searching for Civil Engineer jobs in Telangana state might have got enough information from above section. Individuals who are ready to serve anywhere in Telangana state should only have to respond for this advertisement. To know about reservation and other details of TSPSC AEE 2017 Recruitment, refer the official notification.