TS TRT Online Application 2017: Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has divulged five official notifications for Teachers Recruitment Test (TRT) recently. All those notices are now inviting online job applications from candidates who have passion to work as a Teacher/ School Assistant in Elementary Schools, High Schools, Mandal Parishad Schools, etc. of Telangana. TS TRT Online Registration links will become active from 30th October 2017. For about 30 days this link will be available in TSPSC website. Aspirants who are found eligible and interested in working below Telangana School Education Department are advised to submit TS TRT Online Application 2017 before deadline. Don’t miss the chance and worry atlast. If you need detailed guidelines about TS TRT Apply Online 2017 procedure, go through the information that is narrated below.
TS TRT Online Application 2017
For five various posts, TSPSC is inviting Online Application for Teacher Recruitment Test 2017 now. Details about the posts and vacancies are given below.
|No.||Name of Post||Vacancies|
|1.||Secondary Grade Teacher||5415|
|3.||Physical Education Teacher||416|
|4.||School Assistant (Physical Education)||9|
|5.||School Assistant (others)||1941|
TS TRT Apply Online Dates 2017
|For all TS TRT Posts 2017 – SGT, LP, PET and SA|
|TS TRT 2017 Notifications released on||21st October 2017|
|TS DSC Online Application can be submitted from||12th December 2017 (Revised)|
|TS TRT Apply Online last date||30th December 2017|
|Submitted applications can be edited upto||26th December 2017|
|Hall tickets for exam can be downloaded||Atleast 7 days before exam date|
|TS Teachers Recruitment Test will be conducted on||24th – 28th February 2018|
|TS TRT 2017 Result will be announced on||Updated Soon…|
Eligibilities to Apply Online for TS TRT 8792 Teacher Vacancies
Following are the minimum eligibilities that should be possessed by candidates who wish to apply online for 8792 TSPSC TRT Teacher vacancies. Candidates who are not matching up with the eligibilities given below no need to submit TS DSC Online Application 2017.
|2.||Percentage of Marks||Secondary Grade Teacher:
School Assistant/ Language Pandit:
Physical Education Teacher:
School Assistant (Physical education):
APTET/ CTET/ TSTET (minimum):
How to Apply Online for TSPSC TRT (DSC) 2017?
Pre-requisites to Submit TS DSC Online Application 2017: One time registration should be done before submitting TS TRT 2017 Online Application. If you want to do the TSPSC OTR Registration and submit TSPSC TRT Application 2017 in an easy manner, keep the following things in your hand.
- Valid email id and mobile number.
- Scanned photograph and signature.
- Necessary original documents for reference.
Scanned photograph & signature: Scanned copies of photograph and signature should be uploaded at the time of TSPSC One Time Registration 2017, as per specifications given below.
- Images should be JPEG
- File size of photograph can be 50KB.
- File size of signature can be 30KB.
- Dimension should be 5 cm X 4.5 cm.
TS TRT 2017 Application Fee and Exam Fee
To participate in TS TRT 2017, aspirants have to deposit both application as well as exam fee at the time of TS TRT Online Registration 2017. So keep necessary Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Internet Banking things with you, before beginning to apply online for TSPSC Teacher Recruitment Test 2017.
|Category||TS TRT Non-Refundable Fee, Remitting Mode|
|Service Charges||As applicable|
|Payment Mode||Online (SBI e-Pay)|
TSPSC TRT One Time Registration: Already registered candidates no need to do the OTR registration again. New aspirants can follow the simple steps that are given below to do TSPSC TRT One Time Registration.
- Open TSPSC website tspsc.gov.in
- Read the official notification of TS TRT SGT/ LP/ SA/ PET posts
- Click the “One Time Registration -> New” option available in homepage
- The TSPSC Registration form will open
- Fill requisite information like Aadhar, personal, qualification details, etc. in it
- Choose file to upload scanned images of your photograph and signature
- Read the declaration and tick
- Click “Preview” tab and check the details that you have entered
- Edit, if any changes should be done.
- After verification, enter the code that appear and press “Submit” button
- TSPSC One Time Registration Status message will display
If your registration is done successfully, you will get TSPSC id. Or, you have to do the registration once again within 30 minutes.
TS TRT 2017 Apply Online Steps: Now, using TSPSC id you can submit TS TRT Online Application 2017. The TS TRT Apply Online steps are given below.
- Click the “Apply Online/ Online Application” link of SGT/ LP/ SA/ PET TRT 2017
- Login into the TS DSC online application form using TSPSC id and Date of Birth
- Fill requisite information in TS TRT Application 2017
- Check the details you have entered in TS TRT 2017 Application and press “Submit” button
- Click the payment gateway link that appears
- Choose the payment option and fill requisite details to pay the fee
- Do the transaction and download the pay receipt
- Printout copy of submitted application should also be taken for future reference
TS TRT Application 2017 Edit Facility: Submitted TS TRT Application Form 2017/ Registration form can be edited by candidates after last date also. This facility can be used upto 3 days after last date of application submission.
Helpdesk for TS TRT 2017 Application Submission
Aspirants who face technical problems in submitting TS Teachers Recruitment Test TRT Online Application Form 2017 can contact the following numbers or email id, for assistance.
- Phone Numbers: 040-23542185 (or) 040-23542187
- Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Official Notification & Apply Online||tspsc.gov.in|
Note: In the above section we have provided lot of details regarding how to submit TS TRT Online Application 2017 without any mistakes. To know more information about TS TRT Application 2017, refer the official website of TSPSC.