TRB Polytechnic Lecturer Online Application 2017: Candidates, are you willing to register for TRB Polytechnic Lecturer Recruitment 2017, then this article will be helpful for you to know about how to fill the online application form. For both Engineering/ Non-Engineering subjects like Civil, Mechanical, English, Physics, Chemistry, etc. now applications are being invited. Almost 21 days time has been given by Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB) for application submission, so interested citizens should have to apply quickly because 1058 vacancies are available at present. It is a golden opportunity for the job seekers in government side, so don’t miss it. Read the below section to get more information about the TRB Polytechnic Lecturer Online Application 2017.
|TRB Polytechnic Lecturer Online Application 2017 – Exam Schedules & Dates|
|Notification Issued date||28th Jul 2017 (Revised New Notification)|
|Online application starting date||19th Jul 2017 (New Application only)|
|Online application closing date||11th Aug 2017|
|Date of Written Examination||16th Sep 2017|
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for TRB Polytechnic Lecturer Recruitment 2017
Aspirants should possess the following standards inorder to apply for TN TRB Polytechnic Lecturer Recruitment 2017.
|1.||Qualification|| Lecturer in Engineering Subjects:
B.E (Relevant subjects)
Lecturer in non-Engineering Subjects:
Master degree (Relevant subjects)
|2.||Age Limits||Maximum: 57 years|
|3.||Experience||Relevant subject (desirable)|
|4.||Language Proficiency||Tamil (desirable)|
How to Apply Online for TRB Polytechnic Lecturer Exam 2017
- Things to be kept/ remembered before beginning to Apply:
Requisites: Before going to apply candidates are advised to keep the below mentioned things.
- Scanned photograph and signature.
- Relevant documents for reference.
- Active Email id and mobile number for communication purpose.
- Keep Debit card/ Net Banking/ Credit Cards to do the fee payment.
Photo: The photo of the candidates which is to be uploaded in application should be in below mentioned format.
- Take a latest colour
- The photo file size can be upto 50 kb.
- Upload the photograph only in jpg/ jpeg
Signature: Aspirants who are applying have to upload their own signature while submitting application.
- Sign in white paper with blank ink pen.
- Maximum signature size can be 20 kb.
- Upload the signature only in jpg/ jpeg
Scribe: Disabled persons who want to use scribe at the time of examination have to mention it in the online application. Also they should mention their percentage of disability.
- Procedure to Apply
Application Charges: Payment mode is online only i.e. net banking/ credit card/ debit card. Fee paid through demand draft/ challan/ cash payment is not acceptable. Service charges are also applicable, apart from application fee. Depending upon category, the fee varies as follows.
- Fee of General/ OBC: Rs.600/-
- Fee of SC/ SCA/ ST/ PWDs: Rs.300/-
- Service Charges: as applicable
- Payment Mode: Online
Note: Candidates who were applied already, no need to apply once again.
Steps to TRB Polytechnic Lecturer 2017 Apply Online
Aspirants can submit their application for TRB Polytechnic Lecturer 2017 through online mode only, upto 11.59 PM of last date. Submission of the application in postal mode is not acceptable. The step-by-step procedure to submit Online Application for TRB Lecturer Recruitment is given below.
- Go to the website “www.trb.tn.nic.in”.
- In that web page click the link “Recruitment of Lecturers (Engineering/ Non-Engineering) in Govt. Polytechnic colleges 2017-18”.
- Read the detailed notification first.
- Then hit the “Click here – Online Application form for Lecturers (Engineering/ Non-Engineering)” link.
- Appliers can choose the language “Tamil/ English” and read the instructions for registration.
- Then click “Apply now”
- Don’t fail to fill all the * marked fields in application form.
- Enter password of your choice with 8 to 15 characters. Aspirants have to remember their passwords for future logins.
- By clicking “Save” button, save the information you have entered.
- A confirmation screen with all data filled by the candidate will display.
- Verify the fields highlighted in blue colour.
- For making changes in application use “Edit data”
- After editing is completed, click “Submit”
- An acknowledgement message with Unique Registration Number will be sent to his/ her registered email id and mobile number.
- Next login using the register/application number & password.
- Fill the academic details and main subjects studied in UG/ PG degree.
- The post applied for will be displayed automatically.
- Next step is to upload the scanned photograph and signature.
- Then make the payment through online payment mode.
- Incase of successful payment candidates will receive acknowledgement receipt.
- Take a print out of the application and payment receipt for future reference.
How many Applications can be Submitted?
He/ she should submit the application for relevant subject only. If candidates submit more than one application then it is not acceptable, because all subjects written exam for Lecturer posts is going to be conducted on same day by TN TRB.
Exam Call for TN TRB Polytechnic Lecturer Jobs 2017
If the applications submitted by aspirants is incomplete or if payment is not successful means, that application form will be rejected. Eligible candidates will only receive hall tickets to participate in the recruitment based exam.
Appliers should regularly check the official website of Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB) for knowing about the details of Call Letter. Exam venue will also be intimated in that Hall ticket only. Leading performers in test shall be further called for document verification, before appointment.
At the time of online application submission candidates facing any technical issues can send email to email@example.com or contact over Helpline No: 044 -28272455, 7373008144, 7373008134.
Note: Details about how to submit online application without mistakes for TN TRB Polytechnic Lecturer Recruitment 2017 are illustrated here on above paragraphs. To know more, refer the official website of board.