TRB Polytechnic Lecturer Hall Ticket 2017: Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB) internet site is now getting congested due to the arrival of numerous number of online applications. You might know this registration process is going on at this time, in respect of a fresh notification came from this board recently. Since, there about 1058 vacancies availed below the post of Lecturer in Government Polytechnic Colleges, lot of the aspirants aspired to compete against this post. Until those who not applied and seeking for Government job with prescribed qualification, have chance to apply for some more days also. If the contenders already did this procedure, shall be alert of downloading TRB Polytechnic Lecturer Hall Ticket 2017. Most probably in the end of June or first week of August, it will be available in TRB web portal.
|TRB Polytechnic Lecturer Admit Card 2017 – Highlights|
|Exam Name||Polytechnic Lecturer Exam||Exam Type||Objective|
|Material||Admit Card||Status||Available Now|
|Exam Date||16-09-2017||Exam Phase||Single Phase|
|Authority||Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB) Tamilnadu||Official Site||www.trb.tn.nic.in|
TRB Polytechnic Lecturer Hall Ticket 2017
Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB) is the only governmental recruiting unit entrusted to deploy Teachers in Schools, colleges etc. The most popular exam conducted by TRB is Teacher Eligibility Test (TET). In these days, most of the Government Polytechnic Colleges suffered in lack of Lecturers both in Engineering and Non-Engineering streams. The Demand of Teachers available in these institutions is huge. So only, TRB go for conducting this recruitment.
All the registered applicants will accept the TRB Polytechnic Lecturer Hall Ticket 2017 in some days. While discussing about that, this document is very mandatory to attend the upcoming Lecturer exam. Since, it is validated by the authorities stand beyond all the exam centers. Once you grab it in your hands, you may view the following details.
- Candidate’s name
- Registration/ Roll number
- Exam date, time, venue
- Exam Session
- Photograph & Signature of Candidate
Things to Remember: On the day of exam, candidates should pursue with some of the rules and disciplines as per the details given.
- Aspirants must bring the valid Admit card and other documents (if required).
- As soon as, before the exact time of exam find your exam hall.
- Stay outside the exam hall until the exam conducting staffs arrived there.
- Avoid bringing electronic devices inside the exam hall.
- While writing exam, maintain silence and discipline in all aspects.
TRB Polytechnic Lecturer Exam 2017
Over the state of Tamil Nadu, there exists more number of Lecturer vacancies in various Engineering and Non-Engineering Polytechnic colleges. The notification revealed earlier clearly notifies some of the qualifications to apply.
Qualifications Required: In consideration of academics, RRB prefers Bachelors Degree for Engineering candidates and Masters Degree for Non-Engineering candidates. Along with that, all the applicants must be below the upper age given below,
- Educational qualification – Bachelors/ Masters Degree
- Age Limit – 57 years
Selection Process: The process of recruitment planned by RRB will includes two successive stages i.e. written examination and certificate verification. At first, interested persons are asked to submit their applications through their website.
Based on the information updated in online application, RRB issues Hall Tickets for the eligible appliers. On the fine day scheduled for written exam, it will be conducted in various centers.
On calculating the performance, roll number wise mark list of all the applied candidates will be published in the official website. Finally, this board will prepare a list of candidates for certificate verification in the ratio 1:2. These shortlisted individuals shall bring all the original and attested copies of all the certificates.
- Written exam
- Certificate verification
Exam Pattern & Phases: The maximum of 180 marks is for main subject, it includes descriptive type questions also. All the questions available in this part will be related to your academic standard only. The bit of other questions will be from general knowledge.
- Lecturer exam will be an offline mode of exam i.e. written exam.
- Except some questions, remaining all the questions are in objective type.
- For a total of 190 marks, this written exam will includes one paper only.
- Only in English language, all the questions will took part in the question paper.
- Totally 3 hours duration is allotted for the exam.
How to Download TRB Polytechnic Lecturer Hall Ticket 2017
We are here to discuss elaborately about the release of admit card and how to access that. It’s not the right time to download the TRB Polytechnic Lecturer Hall Ticket 2017. Why because, the online registration process is not yet over. Before two weeks of the exam, TRB distributes these provisional admission certificates through their official website. In no other modes, applied candidates can get your hall ticket. Also, you don’t get worried about the procedure to download the hall ticket, it’s very easy only. By following the below guidelines, he/ she may get the overall idea about this procedure.
- Log on the official website “www.trb.tn.nic.in”.
- Find the newly updated TRB Polytechnic Lecturer Hall Ticket 2017 link, available in the home page.
- Then, hit on “Click here to download admit card” link in next page.
- It will be redirected you to the login page.
- There, he/ she need to feed the application number, password and security Key.
- Finally hit on “Login”
- At once, the system generated hall ticket will be displayed on the screen.
- Take a print out of that and keep it safe until the date of exam.
|Download TRB Poly Technic Lecturer Hall Ticket here||trb.tn.nic.in|
Dates to Remember
- Date of notification – 16th June 2017
- Last date for online registration – 7th July 2017
- Date of written examination – 13th Aug 2017
Note: The information furnished in this article clearly convey about TRB Polytechnic Lecturer Hall Ticket 2017 and the upcoming exam.