TNTET 2016 Online Updation & Data Verification for Graduate Assistants at (tetupdation.examsonline.co.in): Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB) has flashed news regarding the appointment/ direct recruitment of Graduate Assistants (B.T. Assistants) for the Department of School Education. Aspirants who were participated in the Exam conducted by TRB in the year 2016 are eligible for TNTET Online Updation in the official portal launched by TRB for Online Updation. Here we have listed the vacancies exists in backlog category and instructed the steps involved in updating the details. Candidates may go through the below steps to make the updation for Graduate Assistant.
|Authority||Teachers Recruitment Board, Tamil Nadu|
|Notification||Direct Recruitment of Graduate Assistants – 2016|
|Qualification||TNTET Paper –II 2016 Score|
Category Wise Vacancy Details:
|Backlog (B.T. Asst) School Education||623|
|Backlog (B.T. Asst) IEDSS||202|
TNTET Online Updation Steps
Candidates who else participated in the TNTET Paper – II exam during the years 2012, 2013 and 2014 are eligible to update their details in the updation portal launched by TRB. The updation process includes several steps here we have listed it for the convenience of aspirants.
- Open the page “tetupdation.examsonline.co.in” from your browser.
- Enter your “Roll No/ Name” along with your “Date of Birth” and enter the security key displayed.
- Then click the “Login Button”, you will be redirected to the “Data Verification and Updation Page”.
- After login candidates have to enter your details which you have provided while applying for “TNTET Exam”.
- Fill the below details, you can’t modify these details later so fill it carefully.
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll No.
- TET Marks
- Optional Subject
- Subject Studied in U.G Degree
- Language I opted in TNTET Paper – II
- Person Studied UG Degree & B.Ed in Tamil Medium
- Then you have to fill several other details which are listed below.
- Date of Birth of the Candidate
- Additional UG Degree details if any.
- Details of additional UG Degree & B.Ed if studied in Tamil Medium
- Person with Disabilities reservation details.
- Whether studied B.Ed as Special Education
- Mark Details
- Then candidates have to upload their “Aadhar Card Number”, if available.
- After that you have to upload the scanned “Photo and Signature” in right dimensions.
- Finally candidates may preview the details and submit it.
- On submission you will get a acknowledgement slip, take a printout of it for future reference.
TET Graduate Assistant Recruitment 2017
According to the notification issued by TRB there are around 1111 vacancies existing for B.T. Assistants in various categories. Candidates who were participated in the TNTET Exam conducted during 2012, 2013 and 2014 are invited to update their details in the special portal for updation. Based on the details provided by candidates in this portal, final merit list will be generated.
Dates to Remember
- Data Updation window opens on – 10th March 2017
- Data Updation window closes on – 20th March 2017 at 10:00 PM
Note: Only 11 days are available to submit the details. Candidates have to submit their details for data verification on or before the last date. For more details regarding TN TET Graduate Assistant Recruitment 2016 and TNTET Online Updation candidates can refer the official website.