TNTET Model Question Paper 2018 Download Previous Year Paper PDF for Teacher Exam

TNTET Model Question Paper 2018: Few days before, TRB aired a recruitment notification for Graduate Teacher designation through its official portal. Large number of aspirants submitted their application at the office of Chief Educational Officer. After applying for this exam, candidates will be looking for previous year questions paper throughout the internet. If you have come in search of TNTET Model Question Paper 2018 in our site, then I will say you have visited the right place. Here in this page, By working out these question papers you can get good marks in the nearing exams.

TNTET Previous Question Paper – Highlights
Authority Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB)
Exam Name TNTET Exam 2018
Exam Type Objective
Total Marks 150 Marks
Material Model Question Papers

TNTET Model Question Paper 2018

Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB) is a government society which organises examinations for selecting deserving teaching staffs for various Schools and colleges located in Tamil Nadu. TNTET Exam will be conducted every year by the board. But last year TRB failed to conduct this exam due to few vacancies.

Aspirants who have done Bachelor’s Degree in Tamil, English, Maths, Physics, Chemistry, botany, Commerce, History, Physical Education, etc and have not crossed the age of 57 years are eligible to take part in this examination. Aspirants who get selected through this exam will be posted in any government higher secondary school situated in Tamil Nadu.

So, aspirants who wish to grab these positions have to work hard for achieving this job. With the intention of help the candidates, we are providing you the TNTET Model Question Paper 2018 in the below section. Download these question papers and find answers for it over the net. Even the questions which are there in the model papers can also be asked in this exam.

TNTET Exam Question Pattern: This Examination will be conducted on pen and paper mode. Almost, 75% of the questions would be asked from their concerned subjects and the remaining 25% questions will be from General Knowledge and educational Methodologies only. All are objective type questions which will be held for 3 hours time.

Paper-I Questions Paper-II Questions
Child Development and Pedagogy 30 Child Development & Pedagogy 30
Language I – Tamil/ Telugu/ Malayalam/ Kannada/ Urdu 30 Language I – Tamil/ Telugu/ Malayalam/ Kannada/ Urdu 30
Language II – English 30 Language II – English 30
Mathematics 30 Maths and Science/ Social Science/ Other 60
Environmental Studies 30
Total Time: 3.00 hrs
Total Score: 150 (1 mark)

The important points regarding the question pattern for the upcoming exam is given in the below section.

  • TNTET Exam comprise of paperI, Paper II.
  • This exam will be conducted through offline mode
  • A total of 150 questions will be from three different sections.
  • Objective type questions would be asked from Main Subjects, Child Development, Methodology and general Knowledge.
  • Negative marks will not be detected for wrong answers.

TNTET Exam Syllabus: Candidates who are going to appear for the TNTET exam have to be thorough in their respective subjects. The questions which are asked below general knowledge section will be form current affairs and static GK only.

Moreover, the candidates should have good knowledge in educational methodologies. You can search for TNTET Syllabus 2018 link in our site for grabbing more details about the important topics.

The main subjects from which the questions will be asked for the TRB exam are listed out in the below section.

  • Main Subjects
    • Tamil
    • English
    • Maths
    • History
    • Science
  • Child Education Methodology
  • General Knowledge
Reference Links
Download Previous Year Original Question Paper I Click here

TNTET Exam 2018

The upcoming TNTET Exam 2018 is going to be conducted especially for engaging Graduate teachers below various Schools in Tamil Nadu. More than 1500 vacancies are available below these posts. Master’s Degree holders who have not attained the age of 57 years are eligible to apply.

At first, a written test will be conducted in the month of  October 2018 and aspirants who clear this test will be invited for certificate verification. After the verification, only the deserving candidates will be given appointment order.

  • Name of the Designation – Graduate Teachers
  • No of Openings – NA
  • Academic Qualification – BA/ B.Sc/ B.Com/ B.Ed/ D.T.Ed
  • Last Date – Soon
  • Date of Written Exam –  Oct 2018 (tentatively)

Conclusion: In this article, we have provided the TNTET Model Question Paper 2018 and other details for the upcoming examination in TRB.

Updated: 2018-03-13 — 10:48 am

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Home | About Us | Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | Site Map | FaceBook | Google+ | Twitter | Subscribe | Contact Us
All rights reserved © 2018