TNPSC Secretariat Assistant 2017: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has made a job offer for candidates those who completed graduation in any discipline. This job offer is made available beneath the post of Assistant in the department of Secretariat. In order to achieve the post, all the applicants have to come across the forthcoming written examination. Additional more information in regard of TNPSC Secretariat Assistant 2017 is updated in the below paragraphs.
|TNPSC Secretariat Assistant 2017– Highlights|
|Selection Type||Written examination||Job Type||Regular|
|Exam Date||25-11-2017||Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
TNPSC Secretariat Assistant 2017
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) is the commission functioning under Government of Tamil Nadu, which is responsible for governing the recruitment of personnel into the state’s public service. In Tamil Nadu Secretariat Service, 54 job openings occur in the designation of Assistant. This Group-VA service has been made by recruitment of transfer. That means, those who hold Junior Assistant/ Assistant in the department of Tamil Nadu Ministerial Service and Tamil Nadu Judicial Ministerial Service may apply.
This recruitment also includes written examination, for hiring deserving personnel. This examination is scheduled in the date of 25th November 2017 in various centers. One Time Registration along with fee transaction is specified for those who decide to apply. Moreover, aspirants shall get information relevant to TNPSC Secretariat Assistant 2017 in detailed form.
Salary Offered: Hired through TNPSC Secretariat Assistant Exam will leads to getting appointment in Tamil Nadu Secretariat Service. The pay scale and grade pay offered for the appointees is given below,
- Pay scale – Rs.5200 – 20200/-
- Grade pay – Rs.2600/-
Eligibility Required for TNPSC Secretariat Assistant 2017
Educational Qualification: Applicants should possess Graduate Degree from any university or institution recognized by the University Grants Commission. In addition to the academic qualification, appliers should be an approved Probationer in the category of Junior Assistant or Assistant.
- Bachelors Degree
Age Limit: Candidates those who beyond the upper age limit given are not eligible to apply for the upcoming TNPSC Secretariat Assistant exam. The cut-off date to determine the age limit is on 1st July 2017.
- SC/ SC (Arunthathiyar)/ ST – 35 years
- Other Candidates – 30 years
TNPSC Secretariat Assistant Exam 2017
The TNPSC Secretariat Assistant Exam will be conducted in offline mode, only for those registered earlier. The minimum qualifying marks set for all the communities is 90 marks. This written examination will be held in various centers in the regions of Chennai, Coimbatore and Madurai. Those who attain the minimum level will be announced as qualified candidates, but appointment would be done on higher order merit basis.
Scheme of Exam: In between the total duration of 3 hours, candidates have to write the exam for 300 marks. Totally 200 questions will be asked in the exam. The question papers would be designed in the following format.
- General Studies – 100 questions
- General Tamil/ General English – 100 questions
Applying Procedure for TNPSC Secretariat Assistant 2017
Registration & Exam Fee: Applicants who have already registered in One Time Registration System within the validity period of 5 years are exempted from fee payment. Application and exam fee should be paid at the time of submitting online application, if they are not eligible for the fee concession.
- Registration fee – Rs.150/-
- Examination fee – Rs.100/-
- Fee exemption – SC/ ST/ PWD/ MBC/ Denotified Communities/ BC
- Fee payment mode – Online
Online Application Submission Steps: Appliers can apply through online via TNPSC web portal. The guidelines to apply online is listed below,
- Log on the websites either “www.tnpsc.gov.in”, “www.tnpscexams.net” and “www.tnpscexams.in”.
- Hit on “One time Registration” link, available in the home page.
- Then click on “New User” link and got the new application form.
- Fill the registration form, check the details and hit on “Submit”
- Thereafter, go to the previous page and press the “Already registered Candidates”
- It will open a applicant login page.
- Feed the Login ID and Password obtained at the time of One Time Registration.
- Hit on “Login” button and get the new application form.
- Fill the application form and check all the filled in entries.
- Upload the scanned images of documents/ certificates, if required.
- At the end of the process submit the application form and retain the hard copy of it.
Dates to Remember
|TNPSC Secretariat Assistant 2017 – Impoprtant Dates|
|Date of official notification||31st August 2017|
|Last date for submission of online application||26th September 2017|
|Last date for the payment of fee (Offline)||28th September 2017|
|Last date to submit NOC and copy of online application||20th October 2017|
|Date of written examination||25th November 2017 (10.00 am to 1.00 pm)|
Note: On reading the above sections, candidates can get the overall information about TNPSC Secretariat Assistant 2017. Candidates, if requires additional details refer the official notification.