TNPSC Secretariat Assistant Syllabus 2017: Tamilnadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has announced that they are going to fill up 54 vacancies under the posts of Secretariat Assistant. In order to recruit most eligible candidates under this post, this commission has planned to conduct written examination. The schedule for this written examination was already publicized in its official website. Through its official notice, we came to know that this written examination is going to be conducted on 25th November 2017. As there is enough time available for this exam to takes place, candidates who have applied for this recruitment are asked to start prepare for Secretariat Assistant Examination 2017 effectively. In the below section we have discussed the TNPSC Secretariat Assistant Syllabus 2017, applicants with the intention to get qualify in this examination are asked to make use of this section.
|TNPSC Secretariat Assistant Syllabus 2017 – Highlights|
|Exam Name||Secretariat Assistant Examination 2017||Exam Type||Objective|
|Material||Exam Syllabus||Exam Category||Secretariat Assistant Posts|
|Exam Date||25-11-2017||Exam Phase||Single Phase|
|Authority||Tamilnadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)||Website||www.tnpsc.gov.in|
TNPSC Secretariat Assistant Syllabus 2017
Tamilnadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) is a department of government of Tamilnadu, which is responsible for governing the recruitment of personnel into the state’s public service. Recently they have announced that they are going to conduct Secretariat Assistant Examination 2017 soon.
Candidates who have completed their bachelor’s degree are invited to participate in this test. As this written examination is going to be conducted within few months, eligible applicants are asked to make use of TNPSC Secretariat Assistant Syllabus 2017 given in the below section. If candidates got qualified in written examination then they will be appointed under the relevant post by TNPSC.
- Qualification: Bachelors Degree
- Age Limit: 18 to 30 years
- Selection Rounds: Written Test
Exam Topics of TNPSC Secretariat Assistant: Set of objective type multiple choice questions for 300 marks will be asked from the below listed main topics. So the candidates are asked to prepare the following topics seriously.
- General Studies
- Aptitude and Mental Ability Test
- General Tamil/ General English
TNPSC Secretariat Assistant Exam Pattern 2017
The questions for this written examination will be asked as per the pattern tabulated below. For each question four suggested responses (A, B, C, D) will be given in the question paper, in which only one will be the most appropriate answer. So the candidates are asked to select and mark their response in the appropriate space provided in the OMR Answer Sheets.
|1.||General Studies||150||3 hours|
|2.||Aptitude and Mental Ability Test|
|3||General Tamil/ General English||150|
- Multiple choice objective type questions will be asked.
- Questions will be the mixture of Degree and SSLC standards.
- 200 questions will be asked.
- Maximum marks for this examination is
- Candidates have to complete this examination within 3 hours time duration.
Subject Wise Syllabus of TNPSC Secretariat Assistant Exam 2017: It is a single paper examination, in which 75 questions will be asked from General Studies and 25 questions will be from the topics of Aptitude and Mental Ability Test. In this examination there will be another 150 questions from the subject of General Tamil/ General English. Obtaining the minimum qualifying marks of 90 is mandatory in order to get appointment under relevant posts, so the candidates are asked to prepare the TNPSC Secretariat Assistant Syllabus 2017 thoroughly.
General Studies Syllabus:
- General Sciences
- Current Events
- History and culture of India
- Indian Polity
- Indian Economy
- Indian National Movement, etc
Aptitude and Mental Ability Test Syllabus:
- Conversion of information to data
- Collection, Compilation and presentation of data Tables, graphs, diagrams
- Analytical interpretation of data
- Highest Common Factor (HCF)
- Lowest Common Multiple (LCM)
- Ratio and Proportion‐Simple interest
- Compound interest
- Time and Work
- Decision making and problem solving
- Logical Reasoning
- Visual Reasoning, etc
General English Syllabus:
- Prefix, Suffix
- Question Tag
- Infinitive, Gerund, Participle
- Preciation Questions from Poetry
- Important lines from Poems
- Questions on the Biography, Motivational Essay, etc
|TNPSC Secretariat Assistant Syllabus PDF||Click here|
TNPSC Secretariat Assistant Exam 2017
Tamilnadu Public Service Commission is going to hire 54 candidates under the posts of Secretariat Assistant by means of conducting written examination. Aspirants who are interested to participate in this examination are asked to submit their application for this recruitment before the closing date.
- Position – Secretariat Assistant
- Total number of vacancies – 54
- Last date for application – 26th September 2017
- Exam Date – 25th November 2017
In the above section we have discussed the exam topic, pattern, TNPSC Secretariat Assistant Syllabus 2017, etc. Candidates can also refer the notification of TNPSC, by means of visiting its official website.