TNPSC One Time Registration 2017: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is called as TNPSC. This organization does the recruitment activities for hiring suitable personnel for state’s public service works. Whenever TNPSC conducts recruitment, it releases public notice. By seeing that, lot of government job seekers will rush to apply for their dream jobs. First aspirants have to do the TNPSC One Time Registration 2017 by paying requisite amount of fee. Then they have to use the TNPSC One Time Registration User Login Id, Password and submit application for concerned posts. But most of the candidates don’t know the proper procedure for submitting job applications to participate in TNPSC recruitment. For helping those citizens we are presenting this article. Do you guys want to know how to do One Time Registration in TNPSC website? Then go through the following information.
TNPSC One Time Registration 2017
TNPSC One time registration is only to avail exemption for application fee for a period of 5 years, from the date of registration. Aspirants can do One Time Registration in TNPSC websites like www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net or www.tnpscexams.in.
TNPSC One Time Registration Fees
Before 1st March 2017, the TNPSC One Time Registration Fees is Rs.50/-. But from 1st March 2017 onwards as per government order, TNPSC one time registration fee has been increased as Rs.150/-.
So candidates who are going to register hereafter and those who are going to renew the registration (due to expiry of 5 years registration period) are required to pay Rs. 150/- towards the TNPSC One Time Registration Fee/ Renewal Fee.
Individuals who are doing TNPSC One Time Registration 2017 is also having another benefit i.e. for candidates coming under some of the categories there will be exemption in exam fee as follows.
|Category||Concession in Exam Fees|
|SCs/ SC (A)/ STs/ PWDs/ Destitute Widows||Full Exemption|
|MBC/ DC/ BC/ BCM||Three Free Chances|
|Ex-serviceman||Two Free Chances (should not have already been recruited to any
class or service or category)
Things to be kept at the time of TNPSC One Time Registration 2017
To finish the one time registration, contestants must have the following things in their hand. This will help aspirants to complete the registration process easier.
- Active email id and mobile number.
- Requisite original certificates for reference purpose.
- Debit/ Credit Card, etc. for making online fee payment.
- Scanned copies of photo and signature.
Photo & Signature: Aspirants have to upload scanned copies of their photograph and signature as per specifications that are given below, at the time of TNPSC One Time Registration 2017. So keep these images in a CD/ DVD/ Pen drive with you before sitting to do One Time Registration for TNPSC jobs.
How to do TNPSC One Time Registration 2017?
The One Time Registration TNPSC steps are given below. By following these steps contestants can definitely do proper registration without committing any mistakes.
- Open TNPSC official website tnpsc.gov.in.
- Click the Apply Online link in right side of homepage.
- By clicking on that, the tnpscexams.net page will open as shown below.
- In the above figure you can see the How to Apply option on top of right side. Click on that and read the detailed instructions.
- If you are a new user or registered before 5 years, then click the “One Time Registration” option.
- By clicking on the registration tab, following page will open.
- Click the “New User” box that appears. By clicking on the new user tab, TNPSC One Time Registration Form will open as shown below.
- Fill all the boxes with correct information and press “Submit” button.
- A status message will appear on the screen by saying that an activation link is sent to your email id.
- After reading the status message, press “Activate through OTP” tab that appears.
- The Activation through OTP page will open.
- For activating your Login id through OTP, enter your Login id & Password and press “Login” button.
- A new page will open. On that enter the OTP that is sent to your registered mobile number and click the “Activate” menu.
- A confirmation message will display i.e. your Login id is activated, you can login to final registration part.
- Then press “Click to Next Stage” tab that appears, to finish the second stage of One Time Registration.
- The Applicant Login page will open. Enter Login id, password and press “Login” tab. The following page will open.
- Enter the educational qualification, etc. details as required and upload your photograph and signature in this stage.
- Read the declaration and tick the checkbox.
- Then give “Submit” and select the payment option to pay registration fee. Hit “Click to Pay” tab.
- For making payment through Bank Challan click on SBI Branch to generate your challan.
- After making payment, do Applicant login using your TNPSC One Time Registration Login id and Password, to view TNPSC dashboard as shown below.
- Click on the View/ Print Profile to print your One Time Registration slip.
- Here finishes the TNPSC One Time Registration.
Using the Login id and password that you got through TNPSC One Time Registration, aspirants can submit application for TNPSC recruitment.
Editing the Profile: Aspirants who want to make any changes in the information that is entered on One Time Registration can use “Edit Profile” option, in future.
Changing Password: Individuals who wish to change their password can use the “Change Password” option that is given on dashboard.
Already Registered Candidates/ Forget Password: If you have already registered and five years is not completed after registration means, follow these simple steps to submit application for TNPSC recruitment.
- Go to tnpscexams.net and hit the “Click here to Apply” link given against concerned recruitment.
- The Applicant Login page will open as shown below.
- Fill the Login id and password that you got through earlier registration and press Login.
- The application form of concerned recruitment will open.
- Fill the requisite information and submit
TNPSC One Time Registration Password Forget candidates can click the Forget Password option and individuals those who had forgotten the TNPSC One Time Registration User Login id can click the Forgot Login ID/ OTR ID option available in Applicant Login page, to findout the solution.
|Official Site||Click here|
Note: Aspirants might have got lot of information regarding detailed procedure for TNPSC One Time Registration from above section. Visit TNPSC’s official website to know more information about this new user registration.