TNPSC Librarian 2017: A fresh notification has been published by Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) in its website on 21st November 2017. It is a direct recruitment notice that invites online application from candidates who are searching for Librarian job vacancy in Tamil Nadu. This is absolutely a government job opportunity. Yes, about 33 well qualified Librarian wanted in Tamil Nadu Government Arts & Science Colleges, Anna Centenary Library in Public Libraries Department, etc. Detailed information about the qualification, salary, applying process, etc. of this latest TNPSC Librarian 2017 Recruitment is given below.
|TNPSC Librarian 2017 – Highlights|
|Designation||College Librarian, etc.||Vacancies||33|
|Qualification||Master Degree/ Ph.D./ NET/ SET||Application||Online mode|
|Selection Type||Written Exam, Interview||Job Type||Permanent|
|Last Date||20-12-2017||Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
TNPSC Librarian 2017
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) is the state government recruitment agency. Yesterday, it has released TNPSC Librarian Notification 2017. For hiring 33 suitable aspirants for Tamil Nadu Collegiate Educational Service, Tamil Nadu Educational Service and Tamil Nadu Educational Subordinate Services, this notification has been divulged now. Through this TNPSC recruitment 2017, the College Librarian posts that are found vacant from 2010 to 2014 and District Library Officer, Assistant Librarian & Information Officer posts that become vacant in the year 2016-17 are going to be filled. 20th December 2017 is the last date for submitting application. Applying individuals have been decided to be invited for written as well as oral tests. Final selection will be done by combining the written and oral exam marks of competitors, subject to availability of vacancies in respective departments. Elaborated details of Latest TNPSC Librarian 2017 Jobs are given below.
Tamilnadu Librarian Vacancy Details
|No.||Name of Post||No. of Vacancies||Upper Age Limit||Maximum Salary|
|1.||College Librarian||21||35 years||Rs.39100/-|
|2.||District Library Officer||09|
|3.||Assistant Librarian & Information Officer||03||30 years||Rs.34800/-|
Salary of TNPSC Librarian Jobs 2017: Candidates selected for TNPSC Librarian Jobs 2017 will get Pay Band-3/ 4 salary and other admissible government allowances.
- Assistant Librarian & Information Officer: 9300 to 34800/- + Rs.4700/- Grade Pay
- Other TNPSC Librarian Jobs: 15600 to 39100/- + Rs.5400 to 6000/- Grade Pay
Eligibilities to Apply for TNPSC Librarian 2017 Exam
TNPSC Librarian Qualification: Minimum educational qualification required to apply for TNPSC Librarian Jobs 2017 are given below.
- College Librarian: Master Degree in Library/ Information/ Documentation Science/ Equivalent with 55% marks + NET/ SET in Library Science/ Ph.D.
- District Library Officer: Master Degree in Arts & Science + Master Degree in Library Science
- Assistant Librarian & Information Officer: any Master Degree and PG in Library Science/ Library & Information Science
Work Experience: To apply for Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission 33 Librarian jobs, aspirants must have obtained following years of previous experience.
- District Library Officer: 3 years
- Other Posts: Not compulsory
Age Limits: As per TNPSC Librarian Notification 2017, aspirants should not have completed following age limits as on 1st July 2017 to apply for Librarian job vacancy in Tamil Nadu Government.
- Assistant Librarian & Information Officer: 30 years
- College Librarian/ District Library Officer: 35 years
- SC/ ST/ SC (A)/ MBC/ DC/ BC (OBCM)/ BCM/ DW: No age limit
Age Relaxations: Individuals belonging to following categories will get relaxations in upper age to apply for TNPSC Librarian 2017 Jobs.
- PWDs: 10 years
- Ex-SM: can have 48 years (maximum)
Other Eligibilities: Some of the other qualities required to apply for Librarian job vacancy in Tamilnadu are given below.
- Physical Fitness
- Able to read, write and speak in Tamil language
Selection Criteria for TNPSC Librarian Jobs 2017
There are two selection rounds for TNPSC Librarian Recruitment 2017. Details about the methods of selection are given below.
- Written Exam
- Oral Test
How to Apply for TNPSC Librarian 2017 Recruitment?
Fees: Online applications have to be submitted for TNPSC Librarian Jobs 2017, after doing One Time Registration. To participate in TNPSC Librarian 2017 Recruitment, aspirants have to remit fee as follows.
|Particulars||Non-refundable Fee/ Mode|
|One Time Registration Fee||Rs.150/-|
|Exam Fee Exemption||
TNPSCL Librarian Application Form 2017: Easier guidelines for submitting TNPSC Librarian Online Application 2017 are given below. Aspirants follow these instructions to submit your application without mistakes.
- Open TNPSC official website www.tnpsc.gov.in.
- Click “Apply Online -> OK” tab available on right side of homepage.
- The tnpscexams.in page will open.
- Click the “One Time Registration” tab.
- On next page click the “New User” link.
- Do the Part-I and Part-II OTR registration successfully by filling requisite details and uploading your photograph, signature.
- Printout copy of TNPSC One Time Registration slip can be taken for reference.
- Now, read the TNPSC Librarian Notification 2017 and click “Apply” link given against TNPSC Librarian Posts 2017.
- Enter your TNPSC id, Password and press “Submit” button.
- Select name of the post which you wish to apply.
- Start filling TNPSC Librarian Online Application 2017.
- Finally preview the entered details and “Submit” it.
- Select the mode of payment and do the transaction.
- Using Application Print option available on tnpscexams.in page, take printout copy of submitted application.
- Candidates who had chosen offline mode of payment download the challan form and remit the fee within 2 days of submission of TNPSC Librarian Application 2017.
TNPSC Librarian Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
|TNPSC Librarian Recruitment 2017 – Dates|
|TNPSC Librarian Notification 2017 released on||21st November 2017|
|TNPSC Librarian Application 2017 can be submitted from||On or after 22nd November 2017|
|Last date to apply online for TNPSC Librarian Recruitment 2017||20th December 2017|
|Last date for offline fee payment||22nd December 2017|
|TNPSC Librarian Admit Card 2017 will be issued||Atleast 10 to 15 days before exam|
|TNPSC Librarian Exam Date 2017||24th February 2018|
|TNPSC Librarian Result 2017 will be announced on||Updated Soon…|
Note: Candidates searching for Librarian Job vacancy in Tamilnadu government might have got enough information from above section. To know in detail about TNPSC Librarian 2017 Recruitment, read TNPSC Librarian 2017 Notification.