TNPSC Group 4 2017: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has does a lot for job seekers, by knowing their talent and offers employment frequently. Pursuing that, a fabulous opportunity announced by this Commission a while ago. It’s about the announcement of ample vacant scopes in different Group-IV services. So, utilize this Government job offer, in right perspective. Go through this page further for acquiring knowledge about TNPSC Group 4 2017 with terms and conditions.
|TNPSC Group 4 Exam 2017 – Highlights|
|Designation||Assistant, Typist, Steno etc.|
|Last date||20th Dec 2017 (Extended)|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
TNPSC Group 4 2017
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) is a Department of Tamil Nadu State Government, full and full responsible for governing the recruitment of personnel into States public service. At this good time, TNPSC motivates the employment hunters to apply for vacant jobs in following services.
- Tamil Nadu Ministerial Service
- Tamil Nadu Judicial Ministerial Service
- Tamil Nadu Survey and Land Records Subordinate Service
- Tamil Nadu Secretariat Service
It’s a special reward for those who merely completed matriculation level, but in some cases other requirements such as typing, shorthand, computer skills are also mandatory. Especially, Tamil proficiency is expected from the candidates, because your posting would be around Tamil Nadu.
The provisional selection would be conducted as written exam and subject to other stages, if selected. In regard of TNPSC Group 4 2017, now this commission invites to do the One Time Registration (OTR) and application submission before the deadline.
TNPSC Group 4 Vacancy Details
|S.No||Post Name||Vacancies||Agel Limit||Salary|
|1||Village Administrative Officer||494||30 years||Rs.20200/- with Grade Pay|
|2||Junior Assistant (Non-Security)||4096|
|3||Junior Assistant (Security)||205|
|4||Bill Collector Gr-I||48|
|8||Steno Typist Grade -III||815|
Salary & Allowance Details: Deployed under Tamil Nadu government Services will definitely offer high amount of salary per month. Those who hired through the latest TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment will receive salary in pay band-1 basis.
- Pay scale for all posts – Rs.5200-20200/-
- Grade Pay for Steno-typist – Rs.2800/-
- Grade Pay for Other Posts – Rs.2400/-
Qualifications Required to Apply for TNPSC Group 4 2017
Academic Profile: Commonly for all the posts, TNPSC points out the basic qualification of Matriculation level from any recognized institutions.
- TNPSC Jobs – SSLC Pass
Other Requirements: In addition to that, appliers should have passed in Government Technical Education of Typewriting and shorthand with possessing the specified requirements.
- Typist/ Steno-Typist – Typing/ shorthand Skill
- Higher/ Senior Grade (Tamil & English) or
- Higher/ Senior Grade (Tamil)/ Junior Grade (English) or
- Higher/ Senior Grade (English) & Lower Grade (Tamil)
- Computer Qualification (certificate course on office automation)
- Tamil Knowledge
- Certificate of Physical Fitness
Age Limit: As on the crucial date mentioned in the official notification, aspirants should be in between the upper and lower age limits, if they are in general category.
- Minimum age – 18 years
- Maximum age – 30 years
Age Restrictions: Beyond the maximum age limit, those who claim under reserved category are considered for age relaxation.
- MBC/ BC/ BC (Muslims)/ De-notified Communities – 2 years
- SC/ SC (Arunthathiyars)/ ST/ Destitute Widow – 5 years
In respect of Surveyor and Draftsman posts, Persons who are trained in Survey in ITI (Tamil Nadu) will have the possibility to acquire the age relaxation of 5 years.
Selection Process for TNPSC Group 4 2017
First stage of the current recruitment in TNPSC is written examination. It’s the main part to achieve your desired destination. On overall mark basis in written examination, a tentative list of eligible candidate’s names will be publicized in the website, for verification of original documents.
If you cleared that, he/ she will be summoned for counseling to allot the post and Department in the order of rank and category, as per the vacancy position.
- Written examination
- Document verification
Scheme of examination: The TNPSC exam has been arranged for a total duration of 3 hours for 300 marks. Out of that, aspirants have to secure minimum 90 marks. The questions will be asked from the following sections.
- General Studies – 75 questions
- Aptitude test – 25 questions
- General Tamil/ General English – 100 questions
Applying Procedure for TNPSC Group-IV 2017
Registration/ Exam Fee: A specified amount would be drawn to TNPSC in online mode towards one time registration and exam fee. If the candidates already did the one time registration, he/ she alone to pay exam fee only.
- One Time Registration fee – Rs.50/-
- Exam Fee – Rs.75/-
- Fee Exemption – SC/ ST/ PWD/ Destitute Widow
- Fee payment mode – Online
In two or three free chances, fee is exempted except the categories mentioned above. It is not applicable for all the posts and it suits for any two or three applications only.
Online Application Steps: Only online mode is insisted to register your details and submit the application. Here the one time registration is valid for a period of five years. The online steps are given below,
- Visit the website “www.tnpscexams.net or www.tnpscexams.in”.
- In the home page itself, you may find the “One Time Registration” tab, click on that link.
- If you are a new user, click the “New user” link and enter the basic details in the registration form.
- And hit on “Submit” button, you will get the login ID and Password.
- Again go to previous page and click on “Already Registered Users”
- In login page, feed the login ID & password and click on “Login”
- Edit your profile by inserting the additional details.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph and signature.
- Then Proceed for fee payment.
- Finally hit on submit button.
- Retain the print out of e-receipt and application form.
Help Desk: In case of any guidance/ information/ clarification of online application submission, candidates can contact Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission’s Office in person (or) over Telephone No. 044-25332833/25332855 (or) the Commission’s Office Toll-Free No. 18004251002 on all working days between 10.00 a.m. and 05.45 p.m.
|Official Notification for TNPSC Group 4 Exam in Tamil||tnpsc.gov.in|
|Official Notification for TNPSC Group 4 Exam in English||tnpsc.gov.in|
|Apply Online||Click here|
Dates to Remember for TNPSC Group 4 Exam
|TNPSC Group 4 2017 – Important Dates|
|Date of publication of notification||14th November 2017|
|Last date of online application submission||20th December 2017 (Extended)|
|Last date of fee payment through Bank or post Office||21st December 2017|
|Date of written examination||11th February 2018|
The each and every requirements to apply for TNPSC Group 4 2017 and other related details are narrated in the above sections. If you have any doubts, please refer the official notification.