TNPSC Group 2 Online Application 2018: The Combined Civil Services Examination for Group-II services is going to be conducted by Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC). Most of the job seekers might be waiting to hear this good news from government. Such aspirants be ready to apply for TNPSC Group 2 jobs. Already the official notice for this recruitment is released, the link for TNPSC Group 2 Apply Online opened on 10th August 2018. By paying requisite amount of fee, aspirants have to submit their application, on time. Only then aspirants can participate in the Group-II recruitment. For helping those enthusiastic candidates, here in this article we have explained the Group 2 Exam Apply Online procedure neatly. By following this, definitely aspirants can submit their TNPSC Group 2 Online Application 2018 without any mistakes.
|TNPSC Group 2 Online Application 2018 – Highlights|
|Commission Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)|
|Exam Name||Combined Civil Service examination-II|
|Exam Date||11th November 2018|
|TNPSC Group 2 2018 – Related Topics|
|TNPSC Group 2 Exam Notification||TNPSC Group 2 Hall Ticket|
|TNPSC Group 2 Syllabus||TNPSC Group 2 Model Question Paper|
|TNPSC Group 2 Answer Key||TNPSC Group 2 Result|
|TNPSC Group 2 Online Application|
TNPSC Group 2 Online Application 2018 Important Dates
|TNPSC Group 2 Exam Date|
|Notification will be advertised on||10th August 2018|
|Starting date of online application submission||10th August 2018|
|Last date for TNPSC Group 2 Exam Apply Online||9th September 2018|
|Last date for fee payment (registration, prelims exam)||11th September 2018|
|Hall Tickets will be issued on||Will be Updated Soon|
|Date of Preliminary Examination||11th November 2018|
|Prelims result will be declared on||Will be Updated Soon|
|Main Exam Fee should be paid before||Will be Updated Soon|
|Hall Tickets for main exam will be issued on||Will be Updated Soon|
|Date of Main Examination||Will be Updated Soon|
|Mains result will be declared on||Will be Updated Soon|
|Interview call letter download date||Will be Updated Soon|
|Date of Interview||Will be Updated Soon|
TNPSC Group 2 Vacancy Details
The Group 2 examination is being conducted by TNPSC to meet the staff requirements in Ministerial, Secretariat and some of the Subordinate Services of Tamil Nadu. Details about the post and salary details are given below.
|No.||Name of Service||Department||Name of Post||Vacancies|
|1.||Tamil Nadu Industries
|Industrial Co-operative Officer||30|
|2.||Tamil Nadu Social
|Social Defence Department||Probation Officer||12|
|3.||Tamil Nadu General
|Employment and Training (Employment Wing) Department||Junior Employment Officer||16|
|4.||Tamil Nadu Jail
|Prison Department||Probation Officer||18|
|5.||Tamil Nadu Labour
|Labour Department||Assistant Inspector of Labour||26|
|6.||Tamil Nadu Registration Subordinate Service||–||Sub Registrar, Grade-II||73|
|Vigilance and Anti Corruption Department||Special Assistant||02|
|8.||Tamil Nadu Municipal
|–||Municipal Commissioner, Grade-II||06|
|9.||Tamil Nadu Secretariat Service||Law Department in Secretariat||Assistant Section Officer||16|
|Finance Department in Secretariat||Assistant Section Officer||16|
|Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission||Assistant Section Officer||04|
|Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission||Assistant Section Officer Cum Programmer||02|
|10.||Tamil Nadu State
|Tamil Nadu Legislative Assembly Secretariat||Assistant Section Officer||01|
|11.||Tamil Nadu Industries
|Industries and Commerce Department||Supervisor of Industrial
|12.||Tamil Nadu Ministerial Service||Audit Wing of Hindu Religious and Charitable Endowments Administration
|Revenue Department||Revenue Assistant||11|
|13.||Tamil Nadu Local Fund Audit Subordinate Service||Local Fund Audit Department||Assistant Inspector||98|
|14.||Tamil Nadu Handlooms and Textiles Subordinate
|Handlooms and Textiles Department||Handloom Inspector||23|
Co-operative Subordinate Service
|Milk Production and Dairy Development Department||Senior Inspectors||48|
|Co-operative Societies in
Department of Registrar of
|16.||Tamil Nadu Agricultural Marketing Subordinate
|Tamil Nadu Agricultural
|Supervisor/ Junior Superintendent||118|
|17.||Tamil Nadu General
|Accounts Branch of Highways and Rural Works Department||Audit Assistant||09|
|18.||Tamil Nadu Town
Panchayat Subordinate Service
|Executive Officer, Grade-II||01|
Candidates having interest to engage on any of the above tabulated posts can submit TNPSC Group 2 Online Application 2018. But don’t submit more than one application. Because the exam for these Group 2 posts will be conducted on the same day.
Eligibility Criteria to Submit TNPSC Group 2 2018
To apply for the above tabulated posts, there are some minimum requisite eligibility. Depending upon posts, it will differ. To know about the eligibilities to submit TNPSC Group 2 Online Application Form, look into the following table.
(As on 1stJuly 2018)
|1.||Probation Officer||B.A./ B.Sc./ B.Com/ B.O.L./ B.B.A./ B.Litt./ B.B.M.||22 to 30 years (Prison)
26 to 40 years (Social Defence)
|2.||Sub Registrar||Any Degree||20 to 30 years|
|3.||Municipal Commissioner||18 to 30 years|
|4.||Supervisor/ Junior Superintendent|
|7.||Special Assistant||Any Degree and passed Higher Grade Tamil and English typewriting|
|8.||Assistant Section Officer (Law Department)||B.L. Degree|
|9.||Assistant Section Officer (Finance Department)||M.Com/ Master Degree in Economics/ Statistics
Degree in Commerce/ Economics/ Statistics and passed final examination of ICWAI
|10.||Assistant Section Officer (TNPSC)||Master Degree
Degree and BGL Degree
Degree with first class in any one of the parts
|11.||Assistant Section Officer Cum Programmer (TNPSC)||MCA (or) M.Sc. (IT/ Computer Science)|
|12.||Supervisor of Industrial Co-operatives||B.A/ B.Sc./ B.Com./ B.O.L./ B.B.A./ B.Litt./ B.B.M.
PG Diploma in Agricultural Economics & Co-operation
|13.||Senior Inspector||Any Degree
Diploma in Rural Services/ Associate Member of ICA
|14.||Handloom Inspector||B.A/ B.Sc./ B.com or Diploma in Handloom Technology/ Textile Technology/ Textile Processing/ Manmade Fibre Technology|
|15.||Industrial Co-Operative Officer||B.Com/ B.A./ B.Sc|
|16.||All Other Posts||B.A./ B.Sc./ B.Com/ B.O.L./ B.B.A./ B.Litt./ B.B.M|
How to Submit TNPSC Group 2 Online Form?
To finish the one time registration and to do TNPSC Group 2 Online Apply, contestants must have the following things in their hand. This will help aspirants to complete the registration process easier.
- Active email id and mobile number
- Requisite original certificates for reference purpose
- Debit/ Credit Card, etc. for making online fee payment
- Scanned copies of photo and signature
Photo & Signature: In JPG/ JPEG format, aspirants have to upload scanned copies of their photograph and signature as per specifications that are given below, at the time of One Time Registration. So keep these images in a CD/ DVD/ Pen drive with you before sitting to apply.
Select Exam Centres: In the TNPSC Group 2 Online Application Form there will be a field for selecting exam centres. Based on convenience of candidates, choose the exam centre. By seeing the administrative exigencies, more often TNPSC will allot the centres for exam that are opted by candidates.
- TNPSC Group 2 Exam Apply Online Procedure
TNPSC Group 2 Exam Fee
First, newly applying citizens have to do the One Time Registration by paying requisite amount of fee. Individuals who had registered before 5 years by paying Rs.50/- registration fee should have to renew the OTR by paying new registration fee.
In addition to this, aspirants should have to remit the preliminary exam fee. Either by using Debit/ Credit card/ Net Banking facilities or through Computerized Post Office/ SBI/ Indian Bank, aspirants can remit the fee. For that, they have to pay the service charges also.
After declaration of preliminary exam result, individuals who are shortlisted for main examination have to pay the Main Examination Fee. But remember, fee once paid is non-refundable in any cases.
|Particulars||Amount/ Mode of Payment|
|Registration/ Renewal Fee||Rs.150/-|
|Preliminary Examination fee||Rs.75/-|
|Main Examination Fee||Rs.100/-|
|Service Charges||As applicable|
|Mode of Payment||Online/ Offline|
TNPSC Group 2 Apply Online Steps
Detailed TNPSC Group 2 Exam Apply Online Registration Form 2018 instructions are given below, for convenience of candidates. Interested aspirants follow it and submit the application before deadline.
- Visit TNPSC official website tnpsc.gov.in
- Go to “Notification → Latest Notification” section
- Read the detailed official notification of concerned recruitment
- Click the “Apply Online” link given atlast of the row
- The net page will open
- Read the “How to Apply” instructions clearly
- If you are a new user or registered before 5 years, then click the “One Time Registration → New User” option
- If you have already registered and five years is not completed after registration means, then directly do “Applicant Login” and fill the TNPSC Group 2 Online application 2018
- The TNPSC Online Registration Portal will open for candidates who had clicked OTR option
- Fill the Personal and Communication details and “Submit” it
- A status message will appear on the screen by saying that an activation link is sent to your email id
- After reading the status message, press “Activate through OTP”
- For activating your Login id through OTP, on next page enter your Login id & Password and press “Login” button
- A new page will open. On that enter the OTP that is sent in your registered mobile number and click the “Activate” menu
- A confirmation message will display i.e. your Login id is activated, you can login to final registration part.
- Then press “Click to Next Stage” tab, to finish the second stage of One Time Registration
- Enter the educational qualification, etc. details as required and upload your photograph and signature in this stage
- Read the declaration and tick the checkbox
- Then give “Submit” and select the payment option to pay registration fee
- After making payment, do Applicant login to view your dashboard
- Click on the View/ Print Profile to print your One Time Registration slip
- Here finishes the TNPSC One Time Registration
- Next step is filling of TNPSC Group 2 Online Application Form
- Select the post which you want to apply
- Login into the application part and fill the requisite information
- After previewing the entered information, press “Submit” button
- On submission of application, an additional form will be displayed
- Read the instructions and fill the requisite information in form, to remit exam fee
- Do not press Back/ Refresh button anywhere
- If your transaction is successful, Registration/ Application Number will be generated
- Candidates who had chosen offline payment mode can download the Challan from and make the payment in concerned bank
- Online Application Registration will be considered as completed, only if the payment is done by aspirants within two working days from the date of registration
- After submitting application, Print/ Save the application in PDF format for future reference
|Apply Online||Click here|
TNPSC Group 2 Hall Ticket 2018
If candidates had done the TNPSC Group 2 Registration correctly, then Hall Tickets will be issued to them to attend the preliminary exam. The Preliminary exam is the screening exam to reject most unsuitable aspirants in the initial stage itself.
Individuals who are scoring good marks in preliminary exam will be asked to pay the main examination fee. Such candidates will be next issued with hall tickets to participate in the main examination.
Then again TNPSC will shortlist contestants based on main exam marks for the final round of selection, which is Interview. Call letters will be issued through TNPSC website, for individuals who are shortlisted for interview. By seeing the main exam and interview marks, final selection will be done.
If candidates need any guidance to apply online for TNPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2018, he/ she can contact TNPSC’s Office in person (or) over Telephone No. 044 – 25300300/ 18004251002 on all working days (i.e. between 10.00 AM and 5.45 PM).
Note: We have provided lot of information regarding TNPSC Group 2 Online Application 2018 on above section. To know more about this recruitment, refer the links that we have given in this article.