TNPSC Group 2 Hall Ticket 2017: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) is going to conduct Combined Civil Service examination-II for occupying various vacant slots in Group-II services. The examination is conducted in two phases, the first phase is tentatively held in the month July 2017. Aspirants who have done Bachelor degree in Arts, Science, Commerce or BBA or Literature or Diploma in their respective fields are eligible to participate in this examination. To attend this examination, TNPSC Group 2 Hall Ticket 2017 is most essential to prove your identity. Before attending the examination, you have to download it from their official website. The steps for downloading and necessity of the Admit Card are narrated in the upcoming sections.
|TNPSC Group 2 Hall Ticket 2017|
|Commission Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)|
|Exam Name||Combined Civil Service examination-II|
TNPSC Group 2 Hall Ticket 2017
The initial procedure followed in all the exam centers of TNPSC Group 2 Exam is, authorities check the identity of the candidates by validating the Admit Card and Photo identity proof such as voter ID, pan card, Driving License etc. If the Hall Ticket is not found with you, your entry to the examination is cancelled.
So, the aspirants who apply for this examination shall download it from TNPSC website after the link has been enabled. For downloading this document, you need to know your application number or login ID. The contents that are available in the TNPSC Group 2 Hall Ticket 2017 are listed below,
- Personal Details
- Exam date
- Reporting time
- Exam venue
While stating about Combined Civil Service examination-II, applicants have to appear in two tires of examination i.e. Preliminary and main examination. Also the candidates are subject to oral test also. This recruitment will be conducted with an intention to fulfill numerous vacancies in various services of Tamil Nadu Government.
Things to Remember: The following instructions and things to be remembered or carried out by the candidates while attending the examination.
- Candidates must carry the Admit card and photo identity proof for initial verification.
- Find the exam hall before the reporting time indicated in the Admit Card.
- For entering the exam hall, ask permission from the exam controlling authorities.
- Don’t use calculators or any other electronic devices such as mobile phones, tabs etc.
TNPSC Group 2 Exam 2017
The information about the forthcoming Combined Civil Service examination-II and the eligibility criteria needed for this recruitment is updated hereunder.
Qualifications Required: Aspirants who wish to secure the Group-2 posts listed in the recruitment notification, must have finished Bachelors degree or Masters Degree or Diploma in concerned disciplines. It is compulsory, that the applicants should have adequate knowledge in Tamil Language. Also, the candidates must meet the age criteria, which are mentioned below.
|Post name||Educational Qualification||Age Limit|
|Sub-Registrar||Bachelors Degree||20-30 years|
|Probation Officer||BA/ B.Sc/ B.Com/ B.O.L/ BBA/ B.Litt||22-30 years|
|JEO, Deputy Commercial Tax Officer||18-30 years|
|For other posts||MD/ Diploma/ any Degree|
Selection Methods: Combined Civil Service examination-II is based on written examination (offline mode). To secure the post, competitors have to qualify in two stages of examination (Prelims & main) and oral test.
- Preliminary Examination
- Main examination
- Oral test or Interview
Exam Pattern and Phases: In the first stage i.e. preliminary examination the questions will be in objective type. These questions will be asked from the areas of General studies and General Tamil/ English. The main examination will be of descriptive type for an aggregate of 300 marks. The questions will be in degree standard. Both the exams are conducted for duration of three hours.
- The preliminary examination is on objective type.
- Totally 200 questions are asked for the examination and is called to a total of 300 marks.
- The exam will be conducted for a composite duration of three hours.
- The minimum qualifying marks set for the exam is 90.
How to Download TNPSC Group 2 Hall Ticket 2017
Hall Tickets for eligible candidates will be made available in the commission’s website. So the candidates keep watch TNPSC website two weeks before the scheduled date of examination. This Hall ticket distributed by TNPSC is only for candidates applied against Group-2 posts. During the time of downloading TNPSC Group 2 Hall Ticket 2017 you must remember your application no or Login ID and Date of Birth. Aspirants who feel difficulty at the time of downloading, you can use the below listed guidelines.
- At first, log on the commissions website “www.tnpsc.gov.in”.
- On the right side of the home page, click on “Online Services”
- Below the dropdown list of the menu, click on “Hall Ticket Download”
- While clicking that link, you will be redirected to a new page.
- Again hit the “Download Admit Card” link available against the concerned notification.
- It will open the login page for downloading the admit card.
- Feed the application no or Login ID and Date of Birth in the blank columns.
- After that, press “Submit”
- Now, your Admit Card/ Hall Ticket downloaded in the printable format.
- Check the details and keep the hard copy safe for future reference.
Exam Centre: District Wise, allotment of exam centers in most important places are given below. To know the centre codes and exact places, refer the official notification.
|Chennai||Annagar, Egmore, perambur, Vadapalani, mylapore, Saidapet, Thiruvanmiyur, velacheri|
|Coimbatore||Coimbatore North, South & Polachi|
|Cuddalore||Cuddalore, Chidambaram, Neyveli|
|Kanyakumari||Nagercoil, Kulithurai, Thucklay|
|The Niligirs||Conoor, Udhamandalam|
|Salem||Attur, mettur, Omalur|
|Thiruvallur||Avadi, Ponneri, Tirrutani|
|Thiruvanamalai||Arani, Cheyyar, Polur|
|Download Hall Ticket||Click here|
Dates to Remember
- Preliminary examination is scheduled on – Updated soon (Tentative)
- Date for downloading the Hall Ticket – Before 2 weeks of exam
Note: The overall information about TNPSC Group 2 Hall Ticket 2017 and steps for downloading the same is available in the above sections. Refer the official notification for getting more reference.