TNPSC Group 1 Hall Ticket 2017: Few months before large number of candidates applied for TNPSC Group 1 Examination through the official site of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC). Today they have released the TNPSC Group 1 Admit card 2017 for the Preliminary Examination. Aspirants can use their One Time Registration ID and Password for grabbing your TNPSC Group 1 Hall Ticket. The Commission won’t be sending any separate intimation about the issue of Admit Card. So in order to help the applicants, we have announced the release of Group 1 exam hall ticket 2017 through this article. The guidelines for downloading the Admit card and Exam Pattern has been illustrated elaborately in the below section.
|TNPSC Group 1 Hall Ticket 2017|
|Commission||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)|
|Exam Name||TNPSC Group-I Exam|
|No of Openings||80 (approx)|
|Website||www.tnpsc.gov.in/ www.tnpscexams.net/ www.tnpscexams.in|
TNPSC Group 1 Hall Ticket 2017
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) is a recruitment agency which conducts competitive examinations for engaging young and dedicated candidates below various government services. Combined Civil Services (CCS) Exam is a much awaited examination by most of the Graduates in Tamil Nadu. This examination is about to take place on the 2nd week of February 2018. To appear for this exam you will need an entry card.
So, the commission released the TNPSC Group 1 Hall Ticket 2017 through their official site today. Candidates have to carry this TNPSC Hall Ticket along with photo ID proof viz. Voter ID, Passbook, etc. Individuals who are producing these documents only will be allowed to appear for this CCS Exam.
The details which will be mentioned on the Group-I Admit Card are discussed in the below list.
- Candidate’s Name
- Exam Date & Time
- General Instructions for Candidates
- Roll number
- Exam Venue
- Column for pasting photo
- Column for sign and Thumb Impression
Important Points to Remember before Entering Exam Hall: Participants who are getting into the examination hall must carry the system generated TNPSC Group-1 Admit Card along with original Photo ID. Don’t borrow any stationery things from the person sitting next to you. Other important details are listed out in the below section.
- Have a Ball Point black or blue pen with you for marking the answers.
- You have to be inside the exam venue half n hour before the specified time.
- Remain silent inside the exam hall.
- Don’t bring any communication devices inside the exam hall.
- Carry your Admit card along with original copy of photo ID proof.
- You should leave the hall only after the bell rings.
TNPSC Group 1 Exam 2017
Group-1 is a civil service exam which is conducted every year by the TNPSC for engaging suitable officials below the services like IAS, IPS, IFS, etc. The minimum eligibility conditions required, selection Process, exam pattern, etc are mentioned in the below section.
Eligibility Criteria: Aspirants who have completed degree or Diploma or Graduate or PG Diploma or any similar qualification from a recognized field are eligible to apply for Group 1 Exam. The applicants should age between 21 to 31 years to apply for these jobs. Having experience in this field will be an added advantage for them.
|Post Name||Education||Age Limit|
|Deputy Collector||Degree||21-31 years|
|Deputy Superintendent of Police (category-I)||Degree or Diploma in Criminology|
|Assistant Commissioner (C.T.)||B.Com/ LLB/ Diploma in Taxation|
|District Employment Officer|
|District Officer (Fire and Rescue Service)|
Recruitment Methodology: Initially, the applications submitted through the online shall be validated by the recruitment team of TNPSC and only the suitable candidates would be invited for Prelims examination.
Candidates who are shortlisted through this exam would be invited for Main examination. Participants who are securing more marks in the test would be asked to take part in the personal interview or oral test.
The marks obtained by them in the Main exam and interview will be computed and a provisional merit list will be prepared. However, the final selection would be made after medical & Physical test only.
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
- Personal Interview
- Physical and Medical test
Group-1 Exam Pattern and Phases
The TNPSC Group 1 Exam comprises of two stages i.e. Prelims and Main exam. Preliminary exam comprises of objective type questions from General Studies, Aptitude and Mental Ability test. Main Exam will comprise of descriptive type question in degree standards. The pattern in which the question paper will be set for Group 1 Exam has been listed in the below section.
- It is an objective type test with 200
- Each question will carry 5 marks.
- Three hours time will be given for completing it.
- You have to score minimum 120 marks (90 marks for reserved class) in crack this exam.
- It is descriptive type test which comprises of three papers.
- Three hours will be given for completing each paper.
- Each paper will be conducted for 300 marks.
- You have to get atleast 408 marks (306 for reserved class) to pass this exam.
How to Download your TNPSC Group 1 Hall Ticket 2017
Graduates who have applied for Group 1 Exam can start to download their Admit Card for the upcoming examination. Use your system generated Login ID and password for generating the TNPSC Group 1 Hall Ticket 2017. Even if you have forgotten your Login ID, you can easily grab by clicking on the “Forgot Login ID or OTR ID button” in the login page. The steps involved in downloading the Group 1 Admit card has been explained in the below list.
- Visit anyone of the official portal i.e. “www.tnpsc.gov.in/ www.tnpscexams.net / www.tnpscexams.in”.
- Move your pointer near the Online Services tab and select “Hall Ticket Download”
- Click on the “One time registration”
- On the next page, choose “Already One time registered Candidates”
- A login window will appear.
- Enter your login ID and Password and give “Login”
- Your Admit card will appear on a new page.
- Download and take the printout of the form.
Exam Venue: Nearly 32 districts act as the center for TNPSC Group 1 CCS Examination. Anyhow, the exact center name can be known after viewing your Admit card only. Most probably the exams will be conducted in the colleges which are located in the concerned district.
- Salem, etc
|Download Hall Ticket here||tnpsc.gov.in|
Date of Examination:
- Advertisement Issued Date – soon
- Last date for Online Application – soon
- Admit Card release date – Updated Soon
- Prelims Exam date – Announced Soon
Note: In the above section, we have made an announcement regarding the release of TNPSC Group Hall Ticket 2017 for the ease of candidates. Other details like selection process, exam pattern, etc are also been explained in the below section.