Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) is going to conduct written exam on coming October 2017. Reason for this exam is commission will be select right person to appoint the post of Assistant Engineer in Tamil Nadu Agricultural Engineering Services. This recruitment notification is already released at 5th July 2017; there are 130 vacancies only available in this position. This opening is only for SC, SC (A) & ST categories candidates. We hope lots of peoples are applied for this post. Applied candidates are advised to check the TNPSC AE Hall Ticket 2017 from TNPSC website two to three weeks before the date of exam scheduled. Further details are given below.
|TNPSC AE Hall Ticket 2017 – Highlights|
|Exam Name||TNPSC AE Exam 2017||Exam Type||Objective|
|Material||Admit Card Download||Status||Soon|
|Exam Date||24th Feb 2018||Exam Phase||Single Phase|
|Authority||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)||Official Site||www.tnpsc.gov.in|
TNPSC AE Hall Ticket 2017
Applied candidates are now expecting their TNPSC AE Hall Ticket 2017, no issues you can receive your call letter through the official website of TNPSC only. There is no other mode is available for getting of this hall ticket. So applied candidates regularly check the website to know their admit card.
Investigator will easy identify the participants only for this Hall ticket. It is one of the identity cards to enter the exam hall. If the candidates not carry their admit card to the exam hall, then they are not permitted to allow the exam.
Exam will be conducted only one day and schedule of the exam is morning and afternoon shift. After received the Hall Ticket candidates once check the below mentioned details
- Exam venue, center
- Exam Date
- Name of the candidates
- Date of birth
- Roll Number/ Register Number
- General instruction about the exam
Remember: This written exam only done through offline mode. So applied candidates are must remember the following things. We hope it is useful for the people those who are attend the exam.
- Carry the Admit card along with any one of the government id proof like Aadhar card/ Driving licence
- Should reach the exam venue at sharp timing
- Carry Black/ Blue ball point
- Participants are need not to allow for carrying the electronic devices like Calculator, watches, mobile phones etc and articles like books, notes, rough sheets
- Do not write any hints in the admit card, kindly avoid it. If anything found like that peoples will not get permit to attend exam.
TNPSC AE Exam 2017
Eligible Criteria: Citizens should complete their educations through 10th, 12th / equivalent, Bachelor degree & PG degree and must attain the minimum age 18 years then only candidates will be consider as eligible for this post. Otherwise applications will be rejected by the commission.
- Education: BE/ B.Tech (Agricultural Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering / Civil Engineering / Automobile Engineering / Production Engineering / Industrial Engineering)
- Age limit: Minimum 18 years & Maximum No limit
Recruitment Process: Candidates belong to SC, SC (A) and ST should be obtained 171 marks. After completion of the written exam participants will call for interview. Incase participants not appear any one of the paper, they will not be consider at the time of selection.
- Written Exam
Examination Scheme: Exam pattern is Objective type and Oral test. For objective type is paper –I (300 marks) duration is 3 hours and paper – II (200 marks) duration is 2 hours. Questions from subject paper is only in English language and General Studies paper will be set both English and Tamil languages.
- Objective type and Oral test.
- Paper – I Subject paper (Agricultural Engineering (for agricultural subject)/ Basics of Engineering (for other subjects)
- Paper – II General Studies (Questions, Aptitude and Mental ability)
- Total marks are 570
How to Download TNPSC AE Hall Ticket 2017
Appliers who all are eligible for the TNPSC AE Exam 2017 they will receive their Hall ticket three weeks before the exam date. At the time of downloading the call letter he/ she should remember their User name/ Registration Number/ Roll Number and Password/ Date of Birth, to take the TNPSC AE Hall Ticket 2017 through website. Following steps will be useful for the candidates at the time of downloading.
- Go to the website “www.tnpsc.gov.in/ www.tnpscexams.in/ www.tnpscexams.net”.
- Select the link “TNPSC AE Hall Ticket 2017”.
- After selecting the link next page will be open, in that page enter already created login id & password.
- In that page peoples can view their hall ticket details.
- Once click the “View” button and then the hall ticket will be displayed in the screen.
- Next click “Download” After downloading completed take a print out of the call letter.
Exam Venue: Whatever the center commission allocated for exam it is fixed. Candidates do not have the rights to change the venue. At the time of online application peoples should give the center name in the application. Commission has the rights to increase the exam center and re allocated the applicants. Exam center details are given in the below table.
|Download TANPSC Assitant Engineer Hall Ticket||Click here|
Dates to Remember
|TNPSC AE Exam 2017 – Important Dates|
|Notification date||17th Nov 2017|
|Last date of online application submission||16th Dec 2017|
|Written Exam (Paper-I Subject Paper)||24th Feb 2018 from 10.00AM to 1.00PM|
|Written Exam (Paper-II General Studies)||24th Feb 2018 from 02.30PM to 4.30PM|
|Admit card issuing date||will be update soon|
Note: In this article we have discussed about the examination scheme, exam venue, downloading process etc of the TNPSC AE Hall Ticket 2017. If the citizens need any further information about the exam/ call letter kindly check the official website of TNPSC frequently.