Syndicate Bank PO 2018: From the Personnel Department of Syndicate Bank a student admission notice has been scattered out for enrolling aspirants to PG Diploma course in Banking & Finance stream, for the year 2018 to 2019. This course was going to be imparted through Manipal and NITTE University. Young citizens those who are desiring to step into a banking career can prefer this option. Because candidates those who are finishing this course successfully will be immediately posted as a Probationary Officer under Junior Management Grade/ Scale-I in Syndicate Bank. To know more information about the eligibility criteria, vacancy details, etc. of this Syndicate Bank PO 2018, read below paragraphs.
|Syndicate Bank PO 2018 exam – Highlights|
|Bank Name||Syndicate Bank|
|No. of Posts||500|
|Place of Posting||India|
Syndicate Bank PO 2018 Exam
Syndicate Bank, one of the best bank that was undertaken by Indian Government is having its Head Office at Manipal location. It is the oldest and commercial bank that has been established for the purpose of providing banking & financial services to millions of customers. To fill the 500 Probationary Officer vacancies in its different branches, Syndicate Bank is now expecting online applications from graduates having positive attitude.
With an intention of predicting the knowledge and communication skills of appliers, IBPS examination and interview, etc. will be conducted. If selected, those candidates have to pay Rs.3.50 Lakhs as course fee/ lodging/ boarding, etc. From the Syndicate bank itself, appointed aspirants can take education loan as per Synd Vidya Scheme (if needed). Attractive salary and other admissible perks will also be offered to appointees.
Syndicate Bank PO Vacancy Details
|SI. No.||Position Name||No. of Vacancies||Upper Age||Salary|
|1.||Probationary Officer||500||28 years||Rs.10000/-|
Eligibility Criteria for Syndicate Bank PO 2018
Academic Qualification: Graduates are the right persons to apply for this Syndicate Bank PO 2018. In this qualifying examination, SC/ ST/ PWD candidates must have obtained minimum 55% marks and other community appliers might have secured atleast 60% marks. Any other equivalent qualification recognized by Central Government is also acceptable.
- For Probationary Officer post: Degree in any discipline
Age Restrictions: The minimum and maximum age limits of graduates should be between 20 to 28 years only. The cut-off date for calculating upper age is 1st October 2017. Age concessions are applicable for deserving categories like,
- For SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen/ Commissioned Officers/ J&K Domicile/ persons affected by 1984 riots: 5 years
- For OBC (NCL) candidates: 3 years
- For PWD (General) category: 10 years
- For PWD (SC/ ST) category: 15 years
- For PWD (OBC) community: 13 years
Selection Process for Syndicate Bank PO 2018 Vacancies
Recruitment Methods: Citizens who are found eligible as per bank norms will be called for the online test, by issuing call letters through bank website. This test is going to be conducted by IBPS. Those who are scoring high marks in this test would be further called for Group Discussion or/ and Interview.
Original and self signed copies of graduation marksheets and other requisite documents should also be submitted at the time of GD/ Interview. Depending upon the overall merit marks and doing medical fitness checkup based on Syndicate Bank standards, final selection will be done.
- Online Test
- Group Discussion or/ and Personal Interview
- Medical Examination
Salary and Allowances: During one year PG Diploma course, selected aspirants will be offered with stipend per month. Then after getting appointment as Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade/ Scale-I, he/ she will get salary and other admissible allowances as per Syndicate Bank norms. For their satisfactory performance, after 5 years of continuous service bonus is also applicable.
- Stipend Range: Rs.2500 – 10000/-
- Loyalty Bonus: Rs.100000/- per year.
How to Apply for Syndicate Bank 2018 Exam?
Application Fee: The SC/ ST/ PWD candidates have to pay intimation charges only and the General or other category aspirants have to pay both application fee & intimation charges, through online mode. Payment done using Master/ Visa/ Debit/ Credit Cards/ Internet Banking shall only be accepted. This fee is non-refundable in any cases.
- Cost of Application: Rs.600/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD category: Rs.100/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment 2018 Online Application Steps:
Online mode of application submission shall only be accepted. Before you start to register, keep valid email id, mobile number and scanned copies of photograph & signature with you. Then the steps to be followed for applying are,
- Open the Syndicate Bank website link syndicatebank.in
- Under “Career” tab, choose “PGDBF Programme 2018-19” section
- Then click on “Apply Online” button.
- For starting registration, choose “Click here for new registration” option
- Fill basic details, to get the provisional registration number and password
- Entered details can be validated and saved by hitting on “Validate your Details” and “Save & Next” button
- Then proceed to upload the scanned copies of images
- Verify the information filled in online application, using “Preview” tab
- Modify the changes if any and hit on “Final Submit” button
- Then click on “Payment” tab, for remitting application fee
- Successful transaction is indicated by generation of e-Receipt
- Finally take printout copy of registered application and e-Receipt, for future use
Dates to Remember
- Online registration starts on this date – 02nd Jan 2018
- Last date for fee payment and filling online application – 17th Jan 2017
- Call letter can be downloaded after – 05th Feb 2018
- Tentative date of online examination – 18th Feb 2018 (tentative)
Note: Details about the Probationary Officer posts that are currently open in Syndicate Bank are summarized above. For any queries, go through the official notification.