SSC Stenographer Admit Card 2017: In various cadres or services of Central Secretariat, Armed Forces, Railway Board, Election Commission and Central Vigilance Commission, there is a huge demand of Stenographers. In sake of these authorities approach, Staff Selection Commission (SSC) had scheduled a Departmental Competitive Exam in various centers. By getting this SSC announcement in internet media, most of the experts in shorthand skill had applied in postal mode. So, now it’s our responsibility to intimate about SSC Stenographer Admit Card 2017. The steps for receiving the admit card/ hall ticket is somewhat differ from other competitive exams. Because, there is no need of downloading or any other steps, simply you walk-in to the exam center and grab it on that day. The procedure followed in exam centre to issue the admit card is given below,
|SSC Stenographer Admit Card 2017 – Highlights|
|Commission Name||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Exam Name||SSC Stenographer Exam 2017|
SSC Stenographer Admit Card 2017
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is a recruiting agency that was established by Government of India. It hires staffs for various ministries and Departments, functioning under GOI. One of their recent recruitment is SSC Stenographer exam in Grade-III, which is organized to occupy approximately two hundreds of vacancies in the following services or cadres.
- Central Secretariat Stenographers Service
- Stenographers Cadre of Indian Foreign Service
- Armed Forces Headquarters Stenographers Service
- Railway Board Secretariat Stenographers Service
- Election Commission of India Stenographers Service
- Central Vigilance Commission Stenographers service
It’s purely for aspirants, those who passed in 12th standard and requires compulsory qualification of Shorthand skill. The exam going to be conducted, will be offline mode only and no descriptive type questions asked in this test.
Instruction Followed in Exam Center: Aspirants who submit your applications for the Stenographer written exam should follow the below instructions, while appearing for the exam.
- It’s better to reach the exam hall before half an hour, to avoid last minute rush tense.
- Receive the Admit in the concerned exam center.
- After getting permission from the exam conducting authorities, enter in to the exam hall.
- Maintain silence inside the exam hall.
- Don’t misbehave in any manner while writing the exam.
- Inside the exam hall, mobile phones are not allowed.
- Use only black ball-point to fill the answer sheet.
SSC Stenographer Exam 2017
Eligibility Criteria: To fulfill the eligibility criteria for the designation of Stenographer, applicants should have qualified in Senior Secondary level or Graduate Degree from any reputed institutions. In addition to that, he/ she applying must not exceed the upper age given below.
- Qualification – 12th pass/ Degree
- Age Limit – 50 years
- Experience – 3 to 6 years
- Additional Skill – Shorthand
Selection Procedure: Applications received in respect of the exam notification delivered for Stenographer post, will be scrutinized by the selection desk. After this scrutiny process, written exam will be conducted by issuing admit cards.
The next stage of this selection process is stenography test or skill test or Shorthand test. Permission of this exam is given to only to the aspirants who get qualified in the previous written exam. At the end, for appointment cadre or mark wise selection list will be published for appointment.
- Written test
- Skill Test or Stenography test
Exam Pattern and Phases: OMR based answer sheets will be provided for the candidates who attends the SSC Exam. It includes two papers, where the question will be covered from the subjects of General Awareness, Comprehension and writing ability of English Language. The questions related to General Awareness section will be set both in Hindi and English.
- The written exam will be of objective type.
- The question paper will be of two parts, with each of 200 marks.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- The written exam may be held in two shifts.
- This exam will be conducted for a Composite duration of 2 hours.
How to Download SSC Stenographer Admit Card 2017
As we know, in most of the competitive exams, Hall tickets or Admit cards will be downloaded in online (exam conducting authority’s website) or offline mode (post) almost before two weeks of the exam. But, it is differed in case of Stenographer exam conducted by SSC.
It means candidates will receive the SSC Stenographer Admit Card 2017 on the concerned day at the exam center. On that day, receive the admit card, fill up all the entries in the blank admission certificate and paste a recent passport size photograph in it. The procedure followed in exam hall for receiving the admit card is listed below,
- Reach your chosen exam centre and get the blank admit card.
- Fill the blank form with all the required information.
- Then, paste a recent passport size photograph.
- Then, sign in the Attendance sheet at presence of invigilator.
Exam Center: Mostly SSC stenographer exam will be held in locations given in the below tabular column. This exam centers will be changed sometimes and the exact place will be intimated later.
|Download Admit Card here||ssc.nic.in|
Note: A lot of information relevant to SSC Stenographer Admit Card 2017 is available in the above sections.