SSC One Time Registration 2017: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) formerly called as Subordinate Service Commission is an organization working beneath Indian Government to recruit perfect mankind for the various posts that are vacant in government departments/ ministries of the country. Applying for the government jobs through SSC is possible, only if aspirants had done SSC One Time Registration. Most of the candidates are thinking that One Time Registration in SSC is a difficult process and some of them don’t even know how to do SSC One Time registration. Due to those reasons, even if candidates are found eligible they are stepping behind without applying for their dream jobs. To make understand them that the SSC One Time Registration is a simple process, we are presenting this article by explaining the necessities and ways to do SSC New Registration. Individuals who are searching for this information can go through the following sections.
SSC One Time Registration 2017
One Time Registration (OTR) is the permanent database of candidates. Aspirants no need to pay any separate fees to do this SSC One Time Registration. Just you have to fill a registration form and submit it through SSC Online website.
On submission of requisite information, you will get a registration number and password. These are the login credentials which aspirants have to use to submit job applications for SSC recruitment.
Pre-requisites to do SSC Online One Time Registration 2017
Aspirants who are going to do One Time Registration in SSC keep the following things in your hand. It will be easy to do SSC One Time Registration Online.
- Active email id and mobile number.
- Necessary original certificates for filling SSC Online Registration form without any mistakes.
- Scanned copy of photograph in JPG Size of file should be between 4 KB to 20 KB (resolution 100 * 120 pixels).
- Scanned copy of signature in JPG File size can be in the range of 1 to 12 KB (140 * 60 pixels).
How to Register SSC One Time Registration 2017?
Candidates open the SSC Online website and hit the apply option given below concerned recruitment which you wish to apply. Then go to the registration part and complete the process. You will get registration id and password. Below we have explained the step-by-step guidelines for doing this SSC Online One Time Registration.
- Open the official website ssconline.nic.in.
- Hit the relevant “Click to Apply” link of recruitment. Following page will open.
- You can see SSC Online Registration Part and Apply Part.
- Click the “Register” tab under Registration Part to do new user registration. The SSC Online form for registration will open as shown below.
- Fill all the * marked fields and press “Enter/ Submit”.
- A provisional registration number and password will be generated.
- Next upload the scanned copies of photograph and signature by choosing the files.
- Thus the registration process ends.
View/ Edit Registration: Aspirants can also upload their photo and signature later, using “View/ Edit Registration” option available in front or homepage.
For doing changes in the information entered in registration part also, candidates can use this option. But this facility is applicable only for two times.
Change Password: Individuals who wish to change password that is given by SSC can use the Change Password option available in the SSC Online Apply part of homepage that is shown below.
By clicking on the Change Your Password link, following SSC Online Form will open. Aspirants have to fill and submit the new password in it, to change password.
SSC Online Application: Using SSC One Time Registration login id and password that is generated at the time of registration, aspirants can login and fill & submit the SSC Online Application form for recruitment which they wish to apply.
|Official Site||Click here|
Aspirants might have got lot of information regarding SSC One Time Registration 2017 from above section. To know more, visit the SSC official website.