SSC Online Application 2017: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is a recruiting agency of Indian Government. Whenever vacancies arise in Ministries/ Departments/ Sub-ordinate Offices of government, SSC releases official notifications. Competitive exams or direct recruitment will be conducted for hiring suitable aspirants for respective vacant posts. Frequent recruitment that will be conducted by SSC are Junior Hindi Translator (JHT), Junior Engineer (JE), Stenographer (C & D), Constable, Scientific Assistant, Multi Tasking Staff (MTS), Combined Graduate Level Examination (CGL), Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF/ CPO) and Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination (CHSE). Job applications for these government posts/ recruitment should be submitted through online mode only. Do you people want to know when and how to submit SSC Online application 2017 for SSC Exam? Read the following information to know about those details.
SSC Exam Important Dates to Apply Online
|SSC Exam 2017||Online Registration Starts||Online Registration Ends||Last date for fee payment||Apply Online|
|CGL||16th May 2017||19th June 2017||19th June 2017(Online)
21st June 2017(using Challan)
|CHSL||18th November 2017||18th December 2017||18th December 2017 (Online/ Offline)||Click here|
|Stenographer||17th June 2017||15th July 2017||15th July 2017(Online)
18th July 2017 (using Challan)
|MTS||31st December 2016||3rd February 2017||3rd February 2017(Online/ Offline)||Click here|
|JHT||15th April 2017||5th May 2017||5th May 2017(through online)
8th May 2017(using Challan)
|JE||30th September 2016||31st October 2016||31st October 2016||Click here|
|CAPF||22nd April 2017||16th May 2017||16th May 2017(Online payment)
19th May 2017(Using Challan)
|GD Constable||5th August 2017||4th September 2017||4th September 2017(Online)
7th September 2017 (Offline)
|Scientific Assistant||18th July 2017||4th August 2017||4th August 2017(through online)
8th August 2017(using Challan)
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for SSC Exam 2017
To apply for SSC recruitment, individuals must possess the following qualification and eligibility criteria. But remember: education, experience, age limits, etc. vary based on posts. So refer the official advertisement for accurate information.
How to Apply Online for SSC Recruitment 2017
Things to be Remembered/ kept before beginning to Apply
For filling SSC Online Application following things are mandatory. Keep it in your hands, before sitting to apply.
- Active Mobile Number and Email id.
- Scanned copy of photograph and signature of candidate.
- Necessary original documents for reference.
- Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking for fee payment.
Photograph & Signature: While filling online application, aspirants have to upload their recently taken passport size photograph and signature. Both should be scanned in JPG format. Depending upon recruitment the requisite size and dimension of files vary. So refer concerned notifications for more details.
Usage of Scribe in Exam: Scribe can be used by visually handicapped persons or candidates suffering from Cerebral Palsy, in written exam that will be conducted by SSC. But they should mention those details in online application by filling relevant column. Otherwise permission will not be granted.
Selecting Exam Centres: Aspirants can select centers for examination, while filling online application. Commission will fix exam centres as asked by appliers, based on administrative exigencies.
Procedure to Apply Online
Application Fee: For participating in SSC recruitment, aspirants have to remit the application fee. There are two ways. One is SBI e-challan and the other one is using Net Banking/ Debit/ Credit Card facilities.
|Mode of Payment||Online/ Offline|
Steps to Apply SSC Online Application 2017:
Online applications for SSC recruitment 2017 can be submitted by interested aspirants in following manner.
- First open SSC online application submitting website nic.in.
- Choose the recruitment which you want to apply and click the relevant “Apply Online” link.
- Those who had already done “One time registration” can use that registration id and password for filling SSC Online Application 2017.
- Already registered candidates who had forgotten password/ registration number can ask help to SSC, by clicking relevant link available in front page of above website.
- New users click the “Register” tab given under Registration part.
- Fill all the * marked fields and click “Submit/ Enter” button.
- You will get a provisional registration number and password.
- Then start uploading photograph and signature by clicking Choose File
- After uploading, press “Submit Photo/ Signature”.
Candidates who wish to upload their photo/ signature later can press “Close” button, after getting provisional registration number and password. Using View/ Edit option available in front page, these images can be uploaded later. Individuals who had done mistakes while filling registration form can also edit the changes using view/ edit option. It should be rememberable that, view/ edit option can be used only twice by a candidate.
After successful completion of registration, follow these simple steps to submit the SSC Online application correctly for concerned recruitment.
- Login into the Application Part using registration number and password.
- As like registration part, don’t fail to fill * marked fields.
- Select the Exam Centre, Scribe necessity, etc.
- If candidates don’t want to fill the application in one attempt, click “Partial Save” button and leave the page.
- Otherwise, if you have completed filling application press “Submit” button.
- Next a payment window will appear.
- Fee exempted candidates click the “Yes” option and others have to choose “No” option.
- Then choose the mode of payment and “Submit” it.
- If offline mode is opted by candidates, Challan form will display.
- Download the Challan form and remit the fee in designated SBI.
- After 48 hours of making payment, check the application status by opening SSC Online website.
- In case of online payment, the link will be automatically redirected to bank site with various payment options like Credit Cards/ Net banking/ Debit Card, etc.
- Select the payment option and do the transaction successfully.
- Finally after fee payment, take printout copy of submitted application form using “Print” option available in front page.
Rejection of SSC Online Application 2017
Online applications that are being submitted by enthusiastic aspirants will be rejected only due to following reasons.
- Application is found incomplete.
- Application submitted but fee is not paid.
- Image of photograph and signature is not clearly visible, etc.
SSC Admit Card 2017
Aspirants those who are submitting applications correctly on time will be issued with admit cards to participate in the first phase of selection round i.e. exam. Candidates whose applications are rejected due to any valid reasons will not get SSC Admit Card 2017.
|SSC Apply Online||Official Site- Click here|
To resolve your queries related to SSC Online Application 2017, refer the links that we have linked in this article. Otherwise read the detailed official notification.