SSC MTS Admit Card 2017: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is going to conduct a competitive examination for engaging skillful candidates below Multi tasking Staff (MTS) designations. The notification for this examination was released on 31st December 2016. From the date of issuing this notice, many youngsters are early applying for this job. However, the online applications will wind up by the end of this month i.e. 30th Jan 2017. The examination for the post of MTS will be conducted tentatively in the month of April/ May 2017. As soon as the examination date is fixed, the link for downloading the SSC MTS Admit Card 2017 will be available on the official site. Here in this section, we have providing the steps which are involved in downloading the admit card.
|SSC MTS Re-Exam Admit Card 2016|
|Authority||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Exam Name||SSC MTS Exam|
|Exam Mode||Written Examination|
|Exam Date||16th & 30th April 2017 and 7th May 2017|
SSC MTS Admit Card 2017
Actually, about 8300 multi tasking staff positions were unfilled below different regions and union territories. Having this in mind, SSC planned out for an open competitive examination. MTS exam is conducted for filling the vacancies in government offices only. So candidates who are trying for government job should do well in this exam. Almost the last date for application is coming to end. The candidates are requested to prepare seriously for this examination because the competition for this examination is increasing day by day.
Whatever may be, without admit card you cannot appear for any kind of examination. So, admit card or hall ticket plays as an entry card at the time of examination. Once the examination date is confirmed, the official site will be updated with admit card link. We will notice you, once the SSC MTS Admit Card 2017 link is available in the official site. Candidates have to enter the registration number and password for obtaining this card. Here in the below section we are going to list out the information which will be available on the admit card.
- Candidate’s Name
- Examination venue
- Exam Date
- Session (Forenoon or Afternoon)
- Candidate’s photo
- Instruction for candidates, etc
Things to Remember
Aspirants who are going to take part in the MTS examination have to carry the following things which are listed below
- SSC MTS Admit Card along with Xerox copies of any valid photo ID proof such as Driving license, PAN card, Voter card, etc.
- Candidates have to bring three passport size photos (which you use while filling online application) for affixing it in the Admit card.
- Also keep extra 10 passport size photo.
- Participants have to present at the exam venue half n hour before the mentioned time.
- Bring a black or blue refill pen for shading your answers for filling the answer booklet.
SSC MTS Exam 2017
According to the Statistics, the number of candidates applied for this exam is higher compared to the last year. As this is a government job, there is a great demand for it. The details regarding eligibility condition and examination details are discussed in the below section.
Eligibility Criteria: Candidates who have completed matriculation level or any equivalent examination from a recognized Board were allowed to apply. The minimum age limit set by the SSC is 18 years. Anyhow, the maximum age should not exceed 25 years as on 1st August 2017. Aspirants who are having beforehand experience in MTS job will be an added advantage for them.
- Qualification – 10th Pass
- Age Limit – 18 to 25 years
Selection Process: Applicants should pass in two papers i.e. Paper-I and Paper-II for achieving this position. Paper-I is an objective type paper with comprises of questions from Reasoning, Aptitude, English and General Awareness. Aspirants who qualify in this test should appear for Paper-II exam.
This is a descriptive type paper which consists of Short essay or Letter writing in English. Based on the marks obtained by them in both the examination, the final selection list shall be prepared.
Exam Pattern and Phases: SSC MTS Exam will be conducted on pen and paper mode. The first part consists of objective type questions and the second part comprises of descriptive questions. There will be a negative mark of 0.25 for every wrong answer. The question paper will available in English as well as in Hindi Language.
The part-I question paper will comprise of questions from General Intelligence & Reasoning, Numerical Aptitude, General English and general Awareness. The important topics below each subject can be referred from the official notification. In case of descriptive type paper, you have to write an essay or letter in English on the topic given.
- This paper consists of Objective type paper and each question carries one mark
- About 25 questions will be asked from Reasoning, another 25 questions from Aptitude, 50 marks from English and 50 marks from General Awareness.
- The exam will be conducted for a period of 2 hours time and extra 40 minutes will be given for PWD category candidates.
- It is a descriptive type paper which will be asked for a total of 50 marks.
- Total time allotted for this exam is 30 minutes (extra 15 minutes for PWD candidates).
How to Download SSC MTS Admit Card 2017
Candidates should frequently visit the official portal of SSC for referring the updates about SSC MTS Exam. Most probably, the SSC MTS Admit Card 2017 will be available around two weeks before the Paper-I examination. Aspirants have to enter their Registration or Roll number and password in the specified column for obtaining your admit card.
You won’t be getting any intimation about the SSC MTS Admit card through emails or sms. Here in the below section we have provided the step wise instruction for downloading the Admit card for the upcoming examination.
- Initially, applicants have to visit the SSC offline portal of concerned region from your personal computer.
- In the home page, click on the “Download Admit card for SSC MTS Tier-I Exam Link”.
- In the newly directed page, tap on the “Click Here” link to download your admit card.
- There will be two login options.
- In the first option you can enter you Roll number or Registered ID and Date of Birth for obtaining you SSC MTS Admit Card.
- If you don’t know your roll number, use the 2nd login option and enter your name, father’s Name, Date of Birth and click search now
- In the next page, your admit card will appear in printable format.
- Download and take the printout of the form and save it for future record.
|SSC Region||Download Admit Card here|
|SSC Southern Region||sscsr.gov.in|
|SSC Kerala Karnataka Region||ssckkr.kar.nic.in|
|SSC Western Region||sscwr.net|
|SSC Northern Region||sscnr.net.in|
|SSC North Eastern Region||www.sscner.org.in|
|SSC Central Region||ssc-cr.org|
|SSC North Western Region||sscnwr.org|
|SSC Eastern Region||sscer.org|
|SSC Madhya Pradesh Region||sscmpr.org|
Exam Venue/ Centre: These examinations will be taking place at various regions. Probably, the MTS exam will be held on the venue which he or she selected during the online application. The participants have to be present at the exam venue atleast half n hour before the examination.
|A||Central Region (CR)|
|B||Eastern Region (ER)|
|7||Andaman & Nicobar Island|
|C||Karnataka Kerala Region (KKR)|
|E||North Eastern Region (NER)|
|F||North Western Region (NWR)|
|G||Madhya Pradesh Region (MPR)|
|H||Southern Region (SR)|
|I||Western Region (WR)|
|Download Admit card||Click here|
Dates to Remember
- Date of Notification/ Starting date of Online Application – 31st Dec 2016
- Last Date for Online Application – 30th Jan 2017 (5.00 PM)
- Admit card will be available from – On the 1st week of April 2017
- Date of Examination – 16th April 2017, 30th April 2017 & 7th May 2017
Conclusion: In the above section, we have discussed lot of the information regarding the SSC MTS Admit Card 2017 and other details which are essential for the upcoming exam. For further clarification, you can refer the official notification.