SSC JHT 2017: Here we have come with good news for Job seekers, who are looking for government service. Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has unlaced a new employment notification over its official site with an intention of enrolling young and experienced candidates below Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator and Senior Hindi Translator and Hindi Pradhyapak (Teacher) designation. From the post name itself we can conclude that Hindi language is very important to apply for SSC JHT 2017 Vacancy. Master or Bachelor’s Degree holders with Hindi or English as main subject are preferable for these posts. Candidates who frequently visit our site in search of latest jobs in SSC can have a look at the below section.
|Commission||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Post Name||Junior Translator, Hindi Translator, Pradhyapak|
|Academics||Master’s Degree, B.Ed|
|Job Type||Permanent Basis|
|Location||All over India|
SSC JHT 2017
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is a placement agency which engages suitable staffs below various government departments by conducting an open competitive examination. A computer based examination is going to be held on 15th June 2017 for engaging translators and teaching staffs below various government services on permanent basis.
It is mandatory for the appliers to hold before hand experience in their respective field to apply for SSC Hindi Translator 2017 jobs. An objective type and descriptive type test will be conducted for shortlisting suitable staffs for these positions. They should undergo probation for a period of 2 years before confirming their job. Impressive salary and benefits will be given during their service time.
Age & Salary Wise Details for SSC JHT
|Sl.No||Post Name||Age Limit||Salary|
|1||Junior Translator in CSOLS||30 years||Rs.35400 to 112400/-|
|2||Junior Translator in Railway Board|
|3||Junior Translator in AFHQ|
|4||Junior Translator/ Junior Hindi Translator (who have adopted Model RRs)|
|5||Senior Hindi Translator||Rs.44900 to 142400/-|
|6||Junior Translator/ Junior Hindi Translator (who have not adopted Model RRs)||Rs.35400 to 112400/-|
|7||Hindi Pradhyapak in CHTI||Rs.47600 to 151100/-|
Essential Qualification: Aspirants who have completed Master’s Degree in Hindi with English or English with Hindi with Diploma or Certificate course or Bachelor’s Degree in Education from a recognized university are institution are eligible to apply for SSC JHT Vacancies.
- For Sl.No. 1 to 6 – Master’s Degree in Hindi to English or vice versa
- For Other post – M.Ed
Work Experience: People who wish to apply for SSC JHT jobs should hold before hand experience in translation works, teaching Hindi at HSC level or any similar experience.
- Minimum Experience – 2 to 3 years
Age Restriction & Relaxation: Candidates who have not attained the age of 30 years as on 1st January 2017 for suitable for SSC Hindi Translator posts. Individuals who are belonging to reserved category can get relaxation as per existing government norms.
- Age Limit for SC/ ST/ Domiciles of J&K – 35 years
- Age Limit for OBC/ EXSM – 33 years
- Age Limit for PH – 40 years
- Age Limit for PH (OBC) – 43 years
- Age Limit for PH (SC/ ST) – 45 years
- Age Limit for Central Govt. Civilian Employees – 35 years
Recruitment Process: The details given by the appliers on the e-application form will be checked by means of qualification and experience. Individuals who seemed to be satisfying shall be invited for Computer Based and Descriptive type test.
Both the exams will be conducted on different dates. The happy news is; there won’t be any interview process. Candidates who are scoring more marks in both the rounds would be considered for appointment.
- Paper-I Exam (Computer Based Objective Type)
- Paper-II Exam (Descriptive Type)
Salary & Pay Scale: The selected candidates have to undergo probation for a period of 2 years which may also include training. After successful probation, if your performance is good, then you will be considered for permanent service. The monthly remunerations offered for the appointees shall be according to Pay Level-6, 7 and 8.
- Pay Scale for Junior Translator/ JHT – Rs.35400 to 112400/-
- Pay Scale for Senior Hindi Translator – Rs.44900 to 142400/-
- Pay Scale for Hindi Pradhyapak – Rs.47600 to 151100/-
Application Fee: Appliers can remit the application fee in the form of SBI Challan or by using online payment portal such as Net banking or credit/ Debit card. However, women candidates and reserved category applicants are exempted from fee payment.
- Fee for General/ OBC (Male) – Rs.100/-
- Fee for Women/ SC/ ST/ EXSM/ PWD – No Fee
- Payment Mode – Offline or Online
How to Apply Online for SSC JHT 2017
Aspirants who are meeting with the eligibility criteria of SSC JHT 2017 exam are asked to make their registration through online. Use the official site of SSC Online for submitting your application. The guidelines for filling the online application are given in the below section.
- First of all, visit “www.ssconline.nic.in”.
- Hit on the “Click to apply” link below the respective job title.
- Click on the “New Registration” button for creating profile.
- Enter the required details and give enter option.
- On the next step, give your personal details and give “Submit”
- A provisional Reg ID and password will be generated.
- Use it for uploading your Photo ad
- After the One time Registration, a form will be displayed.
- Save it for future reference and Proceed with Application Part.
- Fill the details like qualification, experience, etc.
- After final submission, you will be redirected to a payment window.
- Choose the payment option and make the fee payment.
- After fee payment, an application form will be displayed.
- Download and take the hardcopy of that form.
Dates to Remember
- Online Registration Starts from – 15th April 2017
- Last Date for Online Application/ Generating e-challan – 5th May 2017 (05.00 PM)
- Closing date for Payment via SBI challan – 8th May 2017 (05.00 PM)
- Date of Paper-I & II Exam – 15th June 2017
Note: We have explained lot of information about SSC JHT 2017 exam and its requirements in the above paragraphs for the convenience of Job seekers. To know more about exam pattern, venue, etc, please refer the official notice.