SSC JHT 2018: Here we have came with a good news for job seekers, who are looking for opportunities in the government side with Hindi knowledge. Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is going to scatter out the SSC JHT 2018 Notification on 2nd June 2018. As per tentative SSC Calendar 2018 we have provided this information. Male/ Female candidates those who are willing to work as a Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator, Senior Hindi Translator and Hindi Pradhyapak (Teacher) under railway board and other departments of Indian government can apply for this SSC JHT Recruitment 2018, as soon as the SSC JHT Notification 2018 is let out. Aspirants can have a look at the below section, to know about the minimum eligibilities, salary package and other information relevant to this upcoming recruitment.
|SSC JHT 2018 – Highlights|
|Authority||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Exam Name||Junior Hindi Translator in Subordinate Office/ Hindi Pradhyapak Exam 2018|
|Exam Category||SSC Exam for various posts|
|Qualification||Master’s Degree & B.Ed/ Master Degree & Diploma/ Equivalent|
|Application Type||Online mode|
|Exam Date||Paper-I Exam: 26-08-2018|
|Paper-II Exam: 04-11-2018|
|Exam Type||Paper-I: Objective Type Exam|
|Paper-II: Descriptive Type Exam|
|Official Website||www.ssc.nic.in (or) www.ssconline.nic.in|
SSC JHT 2018 Exam
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is an agency that conducts recruitment or open competitive exams to engage suitable candidates below various government departments, whenever necessary. One of the open competitive combined recruitment exam that will be conducted every year by SSC is JHT. According to the tentative exam calendar released by Commission, most probably the SSC JHT 2018 Exam Notification will be released on 2nd June 2018. From the date of notification, for about 24 days (approximately) willing and eligible candidates can register for this exam. Do you guys want to know about the details of SSC Junior Hindi Translator Vacancy 2018? Then look into the following table.
|No.||Name of Post||Department||Vacancies|
|1.||Junior Translator||Central Secretariat Official Language Service (CSOLS)||Updated Soon….|
|2.||Junior Translator||Ministry of Railways (Railway Board)|
|3.||Junior Translator||Armed Forces Headquarters (AFHQ)|
|4.||Junior Translator/ Junior Hindi Translator||Subordinate Offices|
|5.||Senior Hindi Translator||Central Government Ministries/ Departments/ Offices|
|6.||Hindi Pradhyapak||Central Hindi Training Institute (CHTI)|
SSC JHT Salary 2018: On selection to respective posts, candidates will be placed under probation for a period of 2 years. Aspirants have to successfully finish training and exams as prescribed by controlling authority during probation. On successful completion of probation period, Controlling authority will permanently appoint candidates in respective posts. The salary applicable for each post are given below.
- Hindi Pradhyapak: Rs.35400 to 112400/-
- Senior Hindi Translator: Rs.44900 to 142400/-
- Junior Hindi Translator/ Junior Translator: Rs.47600 to 151100/-
Minimum SSC JHT Eligibility Criteria 2018
Essential Qualification: From any recognized institution or university aspirants must have completed following qualification, to apply for SSC JHT 2018 Vacancy.
- For Hindi Pradhyapak – Degree in Hindi with English + any Master Degree + B.Ed (or) any Degree + Master Degree in Hindi with English + B.Ed.
- For Other Posts – Master’s Degree in Hindi with English or vice versa + Diploma/ Certificate course in translation from Hindi to English & vice versa
Work Experience: People who wish to apply for SSC JHT jobs (except Hindi Pradhyapak posts) might have obtained previous experience in translation works, if they don’t have Diploma/ certificate course in translation.
- Minimum Experience – 2 to 3 years
Age Restriction: Candidates who have not exceeded following age limit are only eligible to apply for SSC Junior Hindi Translator Vacancy 2018.
- 30 years
Age Relaxations: Individuals belonging to reserved category can claim for relaxation as per existing government norms, under this SSC JHT Recruitment 2018.
- Age Limit for SC/ ST/ Domiciles of J&K – 35 years
- Age Limit for OBC/ EXSM – 33 years
- Age Limit for PH – 40 years
- Age Limit for PH (OBC) – 43 years
- Age Limit for PH (SC/ ST) – 45 years
- Age Limit for Central Govt. Civilian Employees – 35 years
SSC JHT, Hindi Pradhyapak Exam 2018 and Selection Process
The details given by candidates on e-application form will be checked by authorities. Individuals those who are satisfying the SSC JHT Eligibility conditions shall be issued with SSC JHT Admit card 2018 for Paper-I CBT exam. As per SSC Calendar 2018-19, the Paper-I CBT exam will be conducted on 26th June 2018. Individuals performing well on Paper-I exam would be shortlisted for Paper-II written exam. The Paper-II descriptive exam will be conducted probably on 4th November 2018. The happy news is: there won’t be any interview process. Candidates who are scoring more marks in Paper-I and Paper-II exams would be considered for appointment, on merit basis.
- Paper-I Exam (Computer Based Objective Type)
- Paper-II Exam (Descriptive Type)
SSC JHT Exam Pattern 2018: The pattern by which Paper-I and Paper-II SSC JHT 2018 Exam will be conducted are tabulated below.
|SSC JHT Exam Pattern 2018 and Others (i.e. Junior Translator, Senior Hindi Translator and Hindi Pradhyapak posts)|
|No.||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks||Exam Duration|
|Paper-I Objective Type Exam|
|1.||General Hindi||100 questions||100 questions * 1 mark = 100 marks||2 hours (2 hours 40 minutes for VH/ OH/ Cerebral Palsy/ Locomotor disability candidates)|
|2.||General English||100 questions||100 questions * 1 mark = 100 marks|
|Paper-II Descriptive Exam|
|1.||Translation & Essay||Not Mentioned||200 marks||2 hours (2 hours 40 minutes for VH/ OH/ Cerebral Palsy/ Locomotor disability candidates)|
How to Apply for SSC JHT 2018 Exam?
Application Fee: Appliers can remit the application fee as cash using SBI Challan or by using online payment facilities like Net banking or credit/ Debit card. However, women candidates and reserved category applicants are exempted from fee payment.
- Fee for General/ OBC (Male) – Rs.100/-
- Fee for Women/ SC/ ST/ EXSM/ PWD – No Fee
- Payment Mode – Offline/ Online
SSC JHT 2018 Apply Online Guidelines: Aspirants who are meeting with the eligibility criteria of SSC JHT 2018 exam are asked to make their registration through online. Use the official website of SSC Online for submitting your application. The general guidelines for filling SSC JHT online application form are given in the below section.
- First of all, visit “www.ssconline.nic.in”
- Hit on “Click here to apply” link available below the respective job title
- Read the detailed SSC JHT 2018 Notification carefully
- Click on the “New Registration” button for creating profile
- Fill the required details and “Submit” it
- A provisional Registration ID and password will be generated
- Now, login into the application part using registration id and password
- Upload your Photo and signature as per required specifications
- Fill the details like qualification, experience, etc
- After final submission of application, click “Payment” tab to remit the application fee
- Choose the payment option and make the fee payment
- Candidates who wish to do offline payment can download the challan form and remit the fee in concerned bank before last date
- Hit “Print Application Form” tab and take printout copy of submitted application atlast
You can also check the Payment status and Application Form status by logging in into concerned website, after submitting application form and making payment.
SSC JHT 2018 Exam Dates and Others
|SSC JHT 2018 Exam Dates|
|SSC JHT 2018 Notification will be released on||2nd June 2018|
|Online applications can be submitted from||2nd June 2018|
|Last date for application submission||26th June 2018|
|Last date for fee payment||26th June 2018|
|Admit card for Paper-I exam will be issued from||August 2018|
|Paper-I SSC JHT 2018 Exam will be conducted on||26th August 2018|
|Paper-I exam results will be declared on||September/ October 2018|
|Admit card for Paper-II exam will be issued on||October 2018|
|Paper-II SSC JHT Exam 2018 will be conducted on||4th November 2018|
|Final results will be declared on||Updated Soon….|
Note: We have explained lot of information about upcoming SSC JHT 2018 exam in the above paragraphs for convenience of job seekers. To know about the SSC JHT Total Vacancy 2018, reservation details etc, let’s wait for the release of SSC JHT Notification 2018.