SSC JHT Admit Card 2017: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is one of the recruiting authorities providing job opportunities every year, for several unemployed candidates. In the month of Apr 2017, SSC came with a new formal declaration for the Combined Recruitment of Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator, Senior Hindi Translator and Hindi Pradhyapak Examination. Along with this announcement, they also declare about the schedule of forthcoming open competitive based exam. So, the registered candidates get prepared soon for the above said exam, which will be conducted in the month of June 2017. In advance of attending the exam, he/ she must acquire SSC JHT Admit Card 2017 in their hands. It is currently distributed in the fastest communicating channel of internet. The details about how to download the Admit card are given below.
|Commission||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Exam Name||SSC JHT 2017|
|Exam date||15th June 2017|
SSC JHT Admit Card 2017
Staff Selection commission (SSC) is an organization to recruit staffs for various posts in ministries and departments of Government of India. Frequently, it conducts several recruitments. Recently, it communicates an offer for those who learned Hindi language. They are asked to write SSC JHT Exam 2017, to get appointment beneath the positions of Junior Hindi Translator, Senior Hindi Translator and Hindi Pradhyapak.
On permanent basis only, the selected candidates through SSC JHT Exam are going to be appointed. It meant the job must be secure, so those who applied for this exam shall give your best to achieve the desired post. The Admit Cards for all the responded contestants are currently exist in their website. So, before participating in this exam, download it.
Candidates, you must know what’s the use of Admit Card. Simply it’s a document or voucher verified by the authorities of exam centers in all kinds of competitive exams. In all the exam centers, aspirants are initially subject to verification of Admit card or Call letter. The verification will based on the following listed details,
- Candidate’s name
- Registration/ Roll number
- Exam date, time, venue
- Exam Session
- Photograph & Signature of Candidate
Instructions to be followed: while appearing for the exam, he/ she must pursue with the following guidelines.
- Carry the Admit card to the exam center.
- Report the exam hall, before the scheduled time.
- Bring all the required items such as pen, pencil etc.
- Keep all the electronic gadgets outside the exam hall.
- Maintain silence and don’t create any unwanted activities inside the exam hall.
SSC JHT Exam 2017
This combined recruitment planned by SSC is commonly for both males and females. To get permit for the exam, he/ she applying must be complied with the following eligibility criteria’s.
Eligibility Criteria: Aspirants, who did Masters or Bachelors Degree in Hindi, are especially encouraged for this recruitment. In addition, minimum years of experience are expected from the applying contenders. Also, these persons should be in the age limit below 30 years.
|Junior/ Senior Hindi Translator||Masters Degree||30 years||2 to 3 years|
Recruitment Procedure: The details fed by the applicants during online registration are analyzed, in accordance with the qualifications and experience. Those who found capable to serve in these jobs would be invited for Computer based as well as descriptive type test. The cut off marks obtained in both the exams will be calculated for final appointment.
- Paper-I exam
- Paper-II exam
Exam Pattern & Phases: For a composite duration of 2 hours each, paper-I and paper-II exam will be conducted. Paper-II shall be evaluated in respect of only those candidates, who attain the minimum qualifying standard in Paper-I
- It will be of objective type and conducted in online
- The questions will be asked from General Hindi & General English.
- There about 100 questions took part in the question paper.
- Each of the questions carries one mark.
- There will be a negative mark for each wrong answer
- It will be of descriptive type and conducted in offline mode.
- Here, the questions will be asked from Translation & essay section.
- Paper-I exam is conducted for an aggregate of 200 marks.
How to Download SSC JHT Admit Card 2017
Admission Certificates for the SSC JHT Examination indicating the time table and also venues of examination for each of the applied candidates has now placed on the website of the concerned Regional Office. It can be downloaded before two weeks before the date of examination. So, those who are in need of SSC JHT Admit Card 2017 shall download it immediately from the official web portal.
To download the hall ticket, the requirements such as registration ID and password is mandatory, which is obtained at the time of online registration. For downloading the admit card, you may follow the below instructions to get it in easier way.
- Enter into the website “www.ssconline.nic.in”.
- Find the “SSC JHT Admit Card 2017” link available in that page.
- Immediately, it will open a new login page.
- In this page columns are left blank for registration ID and password.
- Feed the details and submit the application form.
- Immediately, your admit card will be downloaded in the printable format.
- Take a print out and keep it safe until the completion of selection process.
Exam Center/ Venue: The above mentioned exam will be conducted in various exam centers in the states of Uttar Pradesh, West Bengal, Karnataka, New Delhi, Assam, Tamil nadu, Maharastra, Chattisgarh and Chandigarh. To know the exact address, just download the SSC JHT Admit Card 2017 from the website.
|Download Hall Ticket here||ssconline.nic.in|
Dates to Remember
- Last date of online registration – 5th May 2017
- Date of Paper-I & II SSC JHT Exam – 15th June 2017
- Admit card will be downloaded from – before two weeks of exam
Note: For accessing details about SSC JHT Admit Card 2017 applicants shall go through the above sections.