SSC JE Online Application Form 2017: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is now inviting online job applications from candidates with academic backgrounds in Civil, Mechanical, Electrical and Quantity Surveying & Contract Engineering fields for Junior Engineer posts in various departments of government. There is no interview for this job, only exam will be conducted. So, youngsters don’t miss this wonderful opportunity. Approximately one month time is there. Individuals who are indicating their interest by submitting applications within this one month time shall only be considered for this JE recruitment. So don’t wait for the last date, hurry up! Details of other minimum eligibility and SSC Junior Engineer Apply Online procedures are given on below sections. Interested aspirants can go through this information, to submit their applications without any confusion.
|SSC JE Online Application Form 2017 – Highlights|
|Exam Name||SSC JE||Exam Type||Objective|
|information||Online Application 2017||Registration Starts on||21-10-2017|
SSC JE Dates to Apply & Others
|Notification Released on||21 October 2017|
|Online applications can be submitted from||21 October 2017|
|Last date for filling of online application||17 November 2017|
|Last date for online fee payment||17 November 2017|
|Last date for downloading challan form||17 November 2017|
|Payment through SBI Challan can be done upto||20 November 2017|
|Admit Card will be issued||2 weeks before exam date|
|Date of Computer Based Examination||05-08 January 2018|
|Date of Paper-II Examination||Will be announced soon…|
Minimum Eligibility Criteria to Apply for SSC JE 2017
Individuals satisfying the following particulars given in table can submit applications for SSC JE 2017. But remember, the requisite qualification, experience and age limit differs based on department. So refer the official notification for more information.
|3.||Education||Possess any one of the qualification
How to Submit SSC JE Online Application Form 2017?
- Things to be Remembered/ Kept before Beginning to Apply
To submit applications for SSC JE 2017 without any trouble, keep the following particulars with you before sitting to apply in front of Computer.
- Necessary original certificates for reference.
- Valid email id and mobile number.
- Scanned copies of photograph and signature.
- Debit/ Credit Card, etc. for fee payment.
Size of Photograph & Signature: Aspirants should have to upload their passport size photograph and signature while filling SSE JE Online Application form. Details of file size and format are given below.
If images of photograph and signature are not clear, then application will be rejected. Keep atleast 10 copies of same photographs with you till completion of this entire recruitment process.
Preference for Posts & Departments/ Offices: Indicate the order of preference for JE posts that are vacant in various departments/ offices at SI. NO.16 of online application form. Don’t submit more than one application for this purpose.
|1.||Central Water Commission (Civil, Mechanical)|
|2.||CPWD (Civil, Electrical)|
|3.||Department of Post (Civil)|
|4.||MES (Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, Surveying & Contract)|
|5.||Farrakka Barrage (Civil, Electrical/ Mechanical)|
|6.||Central Water Power Research Station (Civil, Electrical)|
|7.||Directorate of Quality Assurance – Naval (Mechanical, Electrical)|
Exam Centre Selection: Candidates in their own interest can choose the exam centres to appear for SSC JE examination. Centre once selected cannot be changed later, so while filling online application select the centres carefully. Commission also has rights to change the exam centres for candidates, if any inconvenience exists.
- Procedure to Apply
Application Fee: Except Females, Scheduled Tribe, Scheduled Caste, Disabled persons and Ex-serviceman, others have to remit application fee to participate in this SSC JE recruitment 2017. Depending upon convenience of candidates, they can use either SBI e-challan form for fee payment or Net Banking/ Credit/ Debit Card facilities. Fee once paid is non-refundable.
- Fee: 100/-
- Exemption: SC/ ST/ Woman/ PH/ Ex-SM
- Mode of Payment: Online/ Offline
SSC JE Apply Online Steps:
Online job applications for Junior Engineer posts can be submitted by willing aspirants in the following manner, before deadline.
- First of all open the page nic.in.
- The recent recruitment announced by SSC will display.
- Against the SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment, there will be “Click to Apply” link. Hit the link.
- Read the detailed examination notice.
- If you are a new user, do the One Time Registration first by clicking the “Register” tab.
- Fill the requisite details in registration form one-by-one.
- By submitting those information, you will get a provisional registration number and password.
- Then start to upload your photograph and signature.
- Choose the file and submit
- Thus the one time registration ends.
After receiving provisional registration number and password you can also upload the photograph and signature later using “View/ Edit Registration” option. But before beginning to fill application for JE posts, you have to do it. This view/ edit facility is applicable only for two times, for an applicant.
If the one time registration is over, start filling the SSC JE Online Application form as per following instructions.
- In the Front Page there is an Application part.
- Enter registration number & password in it and give Submit.
- The application form will open.
- Fill all the * marked fields in application without fail.
- If you haven’t completed all the fields in application means click “Partial Save” button and leave the page. Later, you can login and fill the remaining details before deadline.
- Otherwise complete the application and “Submit” it.
- Next the payment page will open.
- Fee exempted candidates click the “Yes” button and give “Submit”.
- Others click the “No” option and choose the mode of payment. Then give “Submit”.
- If you are choosing online payment, the page will be automatically redirected to online payment page.
- In that choose the payment option (Net Banking/ Credit card, etc.).
- Then do the transaction
- In case of offline payment, he/ she can download the Challan form of SBI bank from website and do the payment in concerned bank.
- After 48 hours of fee payment check the application status by logging into the website of Commission.
- Candidates who had finished the payment procedure can download their submitted application form by clicking “Print Application” option.
SSC JE Admission Certificate
If the applications submitted by candidates are found eligible and complete (including fees), appliers will be issued with admit cards to participate in the SSC JE Paper-I Examination 2017 initially. Otherwise admit cards will not be issued.
Then aspirants qualifying in Paper-I exam with good marks shall be next issued with admit cards for a conventional type written examination. Finally Paper-I & II marks will be counted together for preparation of select list.
Queries: Aspirants who need more information about this SSC JE recruitment or online application submission can refer the official notification that we have linked in this article.