SSC JE Answer Key 2017: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the tentative answer keys for Junior Engineer (JE) examination that was implemented on first week of March 2017 in different centres across India. Due to an exam based recruitment notice scattered out by Commission during October 2016, this test has been conducted. Lot of Diploma holders and graduates under Civil, Mechanical, Electrical and Quantity Surveying & Contract disciplines might have written this exam with an intention of indulging as an employee in governmental organizations like Central Water Commission, CPWD, Department of Post, MES, etc. To give some satisfaction to the examinees, now the keys have been let out. By analyzing these keys itself, contestants will be able to know whether they will qualify in test or not. Other details about SSC JE Answer Key 2017 are given down.
|Authority||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Exam Name||Junior Engineers Examination 2017|
|Exam Type||Computer Based Exam|
|Exam Date||1st to 4th March 2017|
|Material||SSC JE Answer Key 2017|
SSC JE Answer Key 2017
As the Junior Engineer test was conducted on objective mode, now SSC has let out the answer keys. By seeing the keys, if contestants think that the answer given for particular question is wrong then they can sent their objections with explanation to the Commission. For that only, mostly tentative keys are released by SSC.
- Using this tentative answer keys, approximately individuals can calculate their marks.
- Whether aspirants will be called for next round of selection or not can be known.
- Final answer keys will be released only after analyzing the representations that are sent by contestants.
If no representations have been sent by participants of exam, then SSC will publish the results of exam using these keys only.
SSC JE Selection Process 2017
Already in official notice, it has been stated that first an objective type written exam will be conducted on online mode and then descriptive type exam will be conducted. The date for this second round of written exam will be announced soon, after publication of results of first test. Provisionally selected candidates would be finally called for document verification, by seeing the availability of vacancies for JE posts.
- Online Examination
- Descriptive Written Exam
- Document Verification
Question Pattern: Contestants are seated infront of Computers for tier-1 test. On different shifts, the exam has been executed. Questions are only asked from General Intelligence & Reasoning, General Awareness and General Engineering subjects.
- Number of questions that had been asked is 200.
- Total marks for which test has been planned is also 200.
- Maximum time that has been given is 2 hours.
How to Check Marks with SSC JE Answer Key 2017
The official web portal of Staff Selection Commission is having the link to see answer key for Junior Engineer exam, as SSC is the exam conducting authority. Candidates have to remember their user id and password that they had used at the time of examination, to see this key. Otherwise the page will not open. The guidelines are given here.
- Open the site ssc.nic.in.
- Click the relevant JE Answer Key 2017 notice given in homepage.
- Read the notice and instructions.
- Then click the “Link for Challenge System” at the bottom of notice.
- A new page will open.
- Enter the requisite login credentials like user id and password.
- The SSC JE Answer Key page will open.
- Save a copy and download
There is also another link given in the same page to submit representations regarding this Answer Key. Candidates who are willing to say their objections regarding any answer have to pay Rs.100/- fee through online before deadline and can submit their representations.
Aspirants can also go to www.ssc.nic.in -> Answer Key tab -> Click the relevant key link, to get answer key or submitting representations. The procedure to check marks with this SSC JE Answer Key 2017 is given down.
- Remember the response that you have marked in exam and compare it with answers given in key.
- If both the responses are found to be same, put 1 mark for each question.
- For each wrong answer reduce 25 marks.
- For unmarked questions, don’t reduce marks.
- Finally count the total and put mark by yourself.
If the marks exceed the minimum cut-off that was set by Commission, then you will be lucky. Because mostly there will be a chance for calling you for Tier-II examination. Thus contestants can analyse their performance in first selection round, using SSC JE Paper-1 Answer Key.
|Download Answer Key here||ssc.nic.in|
Dates to Remember
- Notification Released on – Oct 2017
- Notification Closed on – 31st Oct 2017
- Exam Conducted on – 1st to 4th Mar 2017 (Tier-I)
- Date for release of answer key – 27th Apr 2017
Note: The SSC JE Tier-I exam answer key downloading details from internet site and the procedure to calculate approximate marks of test are given above. By visiting Commission’s website, contestants may get some more information.