SSC GD 2018: Hi friends! We are happy to announce that the official website of Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will very soon activate the online application link for Constable (General Duty) CAPF Exam 2018. As per SSC Calendar 2017-18, SSC GD Constable 2018 Notification will be most probably released on 23rd December 2017 and the SSC GD 2018 Constable Exam will be conducted from 18th to 26th June 2018. So, to alert candidates who are waiting for this opportunity to engage on CISF, BSF, CRPF, SSB, ITBP, SSF, NIA, etc departments of Indian government, we have narrated this article in advance. To know about the minimum eligibility conditions and other related information about this upcoming exam, read the remaining paragraphs given in this article.
|SSC GD 2018 Exam Notification|
|Commission||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Exam Name||SSC GD Constable Exam 2018|
|Last Date||23-01-2018 (Tentative)|
|Job Nature||Permanent Basis|
|Location||Anywhere in India|
SSC GD 2018
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is an Indian government agency which hires young and highly talented candidates for the public services within country, by conducting direct recruitment, competitive exams etc. As like every year, this year also it has planned to organise a nation-wide competitive examination for filling GD Constable vacancies below CAPF, NIAA, SSF and Rifles etc departments of Indian Government. As per SSC Calendar 2017-18, online registration for this exam starts on 23rd December 2017 and ends on 23rd January 2018. To know about SSC GD 2018 Vacancy, let’s wait for the release of SSC GD 2018 Notification.
- Aspirants who are ready to serve at any place in India can apply for SSC GD 2018 Constable Exam
- Also, applying candidates should be physically fit to carryout the general duties of Constable posts
SSC GD Constable Salary 2018
Candidates selected for Constable (GD) jobs through SSC Exam 2018, will get handful salary and other admissible allowances depending upon place of posting and state government order.
- Salary Range: Rs.5200 to 20200/- + Rs.2000/- Grade Pay
SSC GD Constable 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Here in this section, we are going to discuss about the basic eligibilities that are required to apply for SSC GD Constable 2018 Exam. Aspirants not satisfying these conditions no need to apply.
1. Academic Profile – Individuals who have passed matriculation exam from government approved board or institution can participate on this SSC GD 2018 Exam.
- 10th pass
2. Age Constraints – Candidates aspiring to write upcoming SSC GD Constable 2018 Exam can have following age limits.
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum: 23 years
3. Age Relaxation – Aspirants belonging to reserved or any special category can claim for age relaxation in accordance to government rules, to participate on SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2018.
|SC/ ST/ Domiciles of J & K||5 years|
|Ex-servicemen (OBC)||6 years|
|Ex-servicemen (SC/ ST)||8 years|
4. Physical Requirements: There are also physical requirements to engage on SSC GD Constable Jobs 2018. Details are given below.
|SSC GD 2018 Constable Physical Requirements|
|Height||170 cm for male and 157 cm for female|
|Weight||Proportionate to height and age|
|Chest (for male only)||80 cms (85 cms on expansion)|
SSC GD 2018 Recruitment Process
Aspirants have to pass through several screening stages for achieving this position. Initially, the application submitted by aspirants will be analysed by concerned authorities and only eligible candidates will be asked to appear for the Physical Standard Test (PST) and Physical Efficiency Test (PET).
Candidates who qualify the physical tests successfully are required to appear for the written examination next. Those who secure minimum qualifying marks in written test shall be included in the merit list. Only aspirants who are fulfilling the medical standards of SSC GD Constable Posts would be considered for appointment, atlast.
- Physical Standard Test – SSC would have already fixed a specific height, weight and Chest measurement for Constable Posts. Candidates who are qualifying these standards will be allowed to take part in PET.
- Physical Efficiency Test – This test is conducted to check the energy level of candidates. They shall be asked to run for a certain distance within the fixed time. When it comes to female candidates, the distance set for running will be less.
- Written Test – Candidates who qualify in PST and PET should appear for objective type written test. It comprises of questions from Reasoning, GK, Mathematics and Language. Aspirants who score good marks in exam will be added to the merit list.
|SSC GD 2018 Written Exam Subjects||No of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|General Intelligence & reasoning||25 questions||25 marks||2 hours|
|GK and General Awareness||25 questions||25 marks|
|Elementary Mathematics||25 questions||25 marks|
|English/ Hindi||25 questions||25 marks|
|Total||100 questions||100 marks||120 minutes|
- Medical Examination – In this stage, the physical health of contestants will be checked in all aspects. Only names of those people who qualify in this test would be added to the final select list.
How to Apply for SSC GD Constable 2018 -19 Exam?
Fees: Either through online or offline mode, aspirants applying for SSC GD Constable 2018-19 Exam should remit their examination fee.
- Non-refundable Fee: Rs.50/-
- Exemption: SC/ ST/ PWDs
- Payment Mode: Net Banking/ Credit/ Debit Card/ Challan
Applying Procedure: Online applications have to be submitted for SSC GD Constable Exam 2018. The SSC GD 2018 Apply Online guidelines are given below.
- Open SSC website www.ssc.nic.in
- Click “Apply” button given at the top of homepage
- Currently active recruitment’s apply online links will appear on the screen
- Search and click the “Apply Online” link of SSC GD Constable 2018 Exam
- Do the New Registration and get Registration id, password
- Then login into the application part and fill the requisite details in application
- Upload necessary documents and images like photograph, signature in application
- Finally preview the details and “Submit” SS GD 2018 Application
- Then click “Make Payment” link available on website
- Do the transaction and take printout copy of submitted application, e-receipt for future reference
- Candidates who wish to do payment in offline mode, download the challan form and remit the fee in concerned bank. After that check the application status and print the application.
SSC GD Constable Exam Date 2018 and Others
|SSC GD Constable 2018 -Reference Dates|
|SSC GD 2018 Notification will be released on||23rd December 2017|
|SSC GD 2018 Registration starts on||23rd December 2017|
|Last date for submission of online application||23rd January 2018|
|Last date for fee payment||23rd January 2018|
|Admit cards for PST/ PET exam will be issued on||Updated Soon…|
|Date of PST/ PET exams||18th to 28th June 2018|
|Admit Card for SSC GD 2018 Exam will be issued on||Updated Soon…|
|Date of SSC GD 2018 Written Exam||Updated Soon…|
|SSC GD Result 2018 will be declared on||Updated Soon…|
|Date of Medical Examination||Updated Soon…|
Note: From the above section, aspirants might have got lot of general information about upcoming SSC GD 2018 Constable Exam. As soon as SSC GD 2018 notification is let out, we will attach it in this article. So, keep in touch with our website to know about all related information like SSC GD Constable Vacancy 2018, SSC GD Constable Syllabus 2018 and SSC GD Constable Admit Card 2018, etc.